Windows 10: Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2

Discus and support Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all,As the title says, I was playing GW2 and then got BSOD.Its code is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAI have checked in the Event Viewer, it is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaftTarsier8848, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2

Hello all,As the title says, I was playing GW2 and then got BSOD.Its code is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAI have checked in the Event Viewer, it is a critical event. <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywo

:)

DaftTarsier8848, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Noltibus Win User

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION playing Guild Wars 2

Hey guys,

sometimes while playing Guild Wars 2 i experience a sudden freeze. It is impossible to open the task manager or anything else. Shortly after that, the BSOD appears.
    I add the diagnostic information and hope you can help me! If you need any other information, I will provide you that ASAP.

Thanks in advance Attachment 98142

Noltibus, Sep 26, 2022
  3. BSOD playing Guild Wars 2

New(ish) laptop, just a few months old and haven't had any problems with Windows 10 crashes since I got it. Recently reinstalled Guild Wars 2 and I can play successfully for random periods of time. I've had two blue screens in the last several hours while playing it and I haven't been able to ascertain what is causing the problem. Any help you guys could offer would be wildly appreciated.

Attachment 150462

SeditiousJerk, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars 2, Starcraft 2 - Frame Problems

• Are you experiencing the issue with all of your games? Yes, I have only 2 games: Starcraft 2 and Guild Wars 2
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games? Yes, multiple times, tried repairing them aswell, contacted support and everything possible.
    Step 1: Switch off Game DVR. - I have done it already, doesn't help.

Step 2: Disable Game bar - Same thing as Step 1.Step 3: Manually update graphics card drivers. - Didn't help either.

@Wilfred Mac - I have contacted your support last night and requested an email to guide me through uninstalling and going back to the previous build of Windows - in this case 1709. Although it says that 1709 was installed
    back something went completely wrong in the middle of January.

Please send me an email on how to uninstall version 1709 and go back to 1703, since it's the only and last action I can take to solve this issue.

NikolayA_97, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2

1. Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2 - Similar Threads - Got BSOD while

2. Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2: Hello all,As the title says, I was playing GW2 and then got BSOD.Its code is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAI have checked in the Event Viewer, it is a critical event. <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  3. Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got BSOD while playing Guild Wars 2: Hello all,As the title says, I was playing GW2 and then got BSOD.Its code is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAI have checked in the Event Viewer, it is a critical event. <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  4. BSOD while playing War Thunder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing War Thunder: For two weeks now I've been having crashes on my laptop, usually these crashes result in a BSOD [CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT] error other times the laptop hangs and I'm forced to manually reboot. Surprisingly these BSODs only occur while playing War Thunder and no other...
  5. BSOD while playing Total War Warhammer 2

BSOD while playing Total War Warhammer 2: Hey guys. A week ago i started playing Total War Warhammer 2 but it turns out that something seems wrong with my PC. I get random BSOD's (sometimes after playing 5 minutes,sometimes it runs fine for hours). I tried updating my drivers but it didn't really help much. The...
  6. BSOD playing Guild Wars 2

BSOD playing Guild Wars 2: New(ish) laptop, just a few months old and haven't had any problems with Windows 10 crashes since I got it. Recently reinstalled Guild Wars 2 and I can play successfully for random periods of time. I've had two blue screens in the last several hours while playing it and I...
  7. BSOD Playing Guild Wars 2 x64 -> VIDEO_TDR_Failure -> atikmpag.sys

BSOD Playing Guild Wars 2 x64 -> VIDEO_TDR_Failure -> atikmpag.sys: Let me preface this by saying this only happens when I use Crossfire while playing GW2 and the BSOD does not show when I had my R9 290 in crossfire. Situation: In-game and running around, display will turn off. When it turns back on it has no image, just vertical lines of...
  8. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION playing Guild Wars 2

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION playing Guild Wars 2: Hey guys, sometimes while playing Guild Wars 2 i experience a sudden freeze. It is impossible to open the task manager or anything else. Shortly after that, the BSOD appears. I add the diagnostic information and hope you can help me! If you need any other information, I...
  9. BSODs when using integrated graphics to play Guild Wars 2

BSODs when using integrated graphics to play Guild Wars 2: Hey everyone! I've been having a lot of problems playing online games with my integrated graphics. I get really low fps if I try to play using my dedicated graphics card. It gets to the point where the games are unplayable which is why I switched over to the integrated...
  10. BSOD at random times in Guild Wars 2 [0x0124]

BSOD at random times in Guild Wars 2 [0x0124]: Hi, I have never had any BSOD related problems on my computer until I "opted" to upgrade from Windows 8,1 to Windows 10. Since then I have been getting what seem to be random crashes always when running Guild Wars 2. This does not occur under any other circumstances or in...