Windows 10: Got "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" EVEN I Restored The system

Discus and support Got "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" EVEN I Restored The system in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; about 3 month ago i bought acer Nitro 5 AN515-57, it will randomly give me BSOD since I bought it, Sometimes even happen 3-4 Times a day! I send it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by steven chou1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Got "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" EVEN I Restored The system

about 3 month ago i bought acer Nitro 5 AN515-57, it will randomly give me BSOD since I bought it, Sometimes even happen 3-4 Times a day! I send it back to repair, wasted me 30$, but the problem still out there, so, I restored my computer, over and over angain maybe 5 or 6 time ,but it still happenedthings I tried such as:reinstall all drivers download from acer official support website include video driver, under save mode , update BIOS, use Driver Booster, Restore system, Unplug all external Devices,bought new RAM,SSD, Change power options powercfg /h off, and turn off FastStartup in

:)

steven chou1, Jan 27, 2023

2. System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Missing icons / buttons after System Restore

Hi Terrie,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try to undo the restore or pick another restore point.

Please follow these steps to access system restore:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jan 27, 2023
  4. jellyroll Win User

Got "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" EVEN I Restored The system

How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

Windows 10 64-bit.
    When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an error message saying they could not be found, and to select another restore point instead.I would like to delete these restore points listings but have been unable to do so.
    So far, I have tried steps mentioned below without any luck :

Disk Cleanup through (CGot "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" EVEN I Restored The system :) Properties
    Disable System Protection (OFF and ON) in System Protection for OS (CGot "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" EVEN I Restored The system :)
    Disk Space Usage to minimum (slider button all the way to the left then 'Delete all restore points for this drive'),
    Delete all shown Restore points in CCleaner (the problem ones do not show here),
    Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 with 'Reset_Windows_Backup.bat' utility.

Any suggestions highly welcome.

jellyroll, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Got "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" EVEN I Restored The system

1. Got "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" EVEN I Restored The system - Similar Threads - Got DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Restored

2. BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.: Hello!This started happening recently where my PC would seemingly randomly BSOD https://i.gyazo.com/ae293392fc770b1b9d8f162e5ce1131f.jpg image of it. . It happens out of nowhere. Initially I thought it was due to a specific app/game I was using since the first 3-4 times it...
  3. BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.: Hello!This started happening recently where my PC would seemingly randomly BSOD https://i.gyazo.com/ae293392fc770b1b9d8f162e5ce1131f.jpg image of it. . It happens out of nowhere. Initially I thought it was due to a specific app/game I was using since the first 3-4 times it...
  4. Why System Restore Points Are Deleted And Even The Disk Space For System Restore Points...

Why System Restore Points Are Deleted And Even The Disk Space For System Restore Points...: I reinstalled Windows 10 and made System Restore Points and even i made some hard disk space for Automatic System Restore Points.After few days i found that System Restore Points are all deleted and even the hard disk space which i made for Automatic System Restore Points...
  5. Why System Restore Points Are Deleted And Even The Disk Space For System Restore Points...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why System Restore Points Are Deleted And Even The Disk Space For System Restore Points...: I reinstalled Windows 10 and made System Restore Points and even i made some hard disk space for Automatic System Restore Points.After few days i found that System Restore Points are all deleted and even the hard disk space which i made for Automatic System Restore Points...
  6. Got "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" EVEN I Restored The system

Got "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" EVEN I Restored The system: about 3 month ago i bought acer Nitro 5 AN515-57, it will randomly give me BSOD since I bought it, Sometimes even happen 3-4 Times a day! I send it back to repair, wasted me 30$, but the problem still out there, so, I restored my computer, over and over angain maybe 5 or 6...
  7. Bosd even after system restore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bosd even after system restore.: Hello so I've recently just built my first gaming PC and it turned out great! But since recently I've gotten the BOSD error so far the most common stop code has been this one right here the driver not less or equal. I've ran several disk checks, ran the windows driver...
  8. System Restore full even when disabled.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Restore full even when disabled.: Is this a bug or some weird oversight by myself??? A while back I noticed some of the machines I manage with fairly small SSD's were becoming full very quickly. When prepping new machines, I always make sure System Restore is disabled. However, when trying to free up some...
  9. System restore point got deleted after failed restore attempt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System restore point got deleted after failed restore attempt: Hi. OS: Windows 10 (I believe it's Educational version) 1903 - with all updates available. Here's what happened: I started System Restore to a point from few hours ago (installed an app that messed up my env vars - whatever...) It all looked fine, PC rebooted and was...
  10. BSOD's randomly, even in system restore/reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD's randomly, even in system restore/reset: Memory management BSOD's and such, even when trying to attempt to factory reset and system restores. Even getting errors when trying to do the current Windows update. Here are the logs, please help. This PC is only 4 months old....