Windows 10: Got hacked and I can't access my computer, it won't accept my Microsoft pin number

Discus and support Got hacked and I can't access my computer, it won't accept my Microsoft pin number in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'd be really greatful if someone could help me. My computer has been hacked, so I restarted into safemode to attempt to remove viruses etc,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Webguy4u, May 18, 2020.

1. Webguy4u Win User

Got hacked and I can't access my computer, it won't accept my Microsoft pin number

Hello, I'd be really greatful if someone could help me. My computer has been hacked, so I restarted into safemode to attempt to remove viruses etc, but after the restart it won't accept my PIn to login to the desktop to run the scans. Now, I am thinking that the hacker has changed my Pin so I can't log back in. Can anyone help please? I am just in the middle of setting up a new website and this is seriously holding me up. Thank you in advance.

:)

Webguy4u, May 18, 2020
  2. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, May 18, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Got hacked and I can't access my computer, it won't accept my Microsoft pin number

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Got hacked and I can't access my computer, it won't accept my Microsoft pin number

1. Got hacked and I can't access my computer, it won't accept my Microsoft pin number - Similar Threads - Got hacked can't

2. my device was hacked, is this a Microsoft number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my device was hacked, is this a Microsoft number?: my laptop device froze and a message came up saying "your computer has been hacked, please call 1-888-351-9091 for Microsoft Support". is this fraud or is this an actual Microsoft Support Phone Number?...
  3. my device was hacked, is this a Microsoft number?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my device was hacked, is this a Microsoft number?: my laptop device froze and a message came up saying "your computer has been hacked, please call 1-888-351-9091 for Microsoft Support". is this fraud or is this an actual Microsoft Support Phone Number?...
  4. My microsoft got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft got hacked: Helllo, As I said, my microsoft account have been hacked. They changed my E-mail and password.I don't know what to do, I have already tried to write a form, but I can't get the account back bcs I probably written something wrong.I found about it when I tried to log in to...
  5. My microsoft got hacked

My microsoft got hacked: Helllo, As I said, my microsoft account have been hacked. They changed my E-mail and password.I don't know what to do, I have already tried to write a form, but I can't get the account back bcs I probably written something wrong.I found about it when I tried to log in to...
  6. My computer got hacked, and I can't turn on my firewall anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer got hacked, and I can't turn on my firewall anymore: Since there is people talk in my headphone, I know that my computer got hacked, and then i can't turn on my firewall again, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-computer-got-hacked-and-i-cant-turn-on-my/c53a5235-b748-42a3-8613-8dbddbe5e9cc
  7. My computer got hacked

My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked. The screen froze and a “trojan spyware “ notification popped up with a support phone number. It was claiming to be from microsoft support team. No fees for the services, but a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian...
  8. My computer got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked and a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian accent got access to my black screen to show me the local and foreign IP addresses. Has my computer been compromised? I have changed all my passwords and I am using VPN now....
  9. My computer got hacked

My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked and a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian accent got access to my black screen to show me the local and foreign IP addresses. Has my computer been compromised? I have changed all my passwords and I am using VPN now....
  10. My computer won't accept my PIN any longer

My computer won't accept my PIN any longer: My computer won't accept my PIN any longer. The only way to gain access to my computer is to sign in with my microsoft password. I would like to go back to signing in with my pin...