Windows 10: Got Hacked? I sure did.

Discus and support Got Hacked? I sure did. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I clicked on the WRONG VIDEO in YOuTube, and... HACKED! I now 'live in Sweden.' So I tried to get through to MS 'Security,' and... VOILA! Nothing.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobinC4, May 28, 2020.

1. RobinC4 Win User

Got Hacked? I sure did.

So I clicked on the WRONG VIDEO in YOuTube, and... HACKED! I now 'live in Sweden.'

So I tried to get through to MS 'Security,' and... VOILA! Nothing. NO one. I'm sure that the Trumpfing Hacker is reading this in Sweden and laughing his head off now.

I"ve changed my password. This goes apparently directly to Sweden and they have the 'change.'

What the hell do I do? Please tell me a back door way to get through to Microsoft thatI DON"T LIVE IN SWEDEN!

:)

RobinC4, May 28, 2020

2. Hacked? Not sure

Dear community,

today my computer had a message from Microsoft that my computer had been hacked, my server verified that i had, ATT U verse) they suggested that I speak to a company called connect it spoke to them they took over my computer and said that it had been hacked
    by someone in Russia and wanted $199.00 to fix it. I haven't noticed anything except that my computer is running slower I don't use it much and rarely go to a lot of different places. Maybe once or twice a month am I on I was told that it could be hacked even
    when I am not on. This is distressing to me I have little computer knowledge and don't know about re-installing clearing the hard drive. The message that came on said Microsoft had detected a hack and if I did't fix it they were going to disconnect me from
    the internet. I have been on the phone with Att and connect for 4 hours. Please help! I don't know what to do!

costanzob02, May 28, 2020
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, May 28, 2020
  4. Got Hacked? I sure did.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Got Hacked? I sure did.

1. Got Hacked? I sure did. - Similar Threads - Got Hacked sure

2. I got Hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Hacked.: I got hacked on a minecraft account and ALL my details were removed from it so theres no way for me to review security details etc. This is on a new account with the same email that was used on the past account what can I do....
  3. I got Hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got Hacked.: I got hacked on a minecraft account and ALL my details were removed from it so theres no way for me to review security details etc. This is on a new account with the same email that was used on the past account what can I do....
  4. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hacked: My minecraft account got stolen, and I cannot log into it. I logged onto a different account that I just bought, and I saw that my main account, MathEssay, was online. I asked him where he got the account and he wasnt responding. I eventually told him that I was the actual...
  5. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got hacked: My minecraft account got stolen, and I cannot log into it. I logged onto a different account that I just bought, and I saw that my main account, MathEssay, was online. I asked him where he got the account and he wasnt responding. I eventually told him that I was the actual...
  6. I got hacked

7. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  8. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  9. I got hacked

10. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got hacked: I can't access my windows defender and all my files are encrypted and I don't really care about the files I just want to be able to format my disks or reset my windows (and it won't let me delete the curropted files) submitted by /u/guccishades2002 [link] [comments]...