Windows 10: Got Hit By A Torjan With UAC Bypass

Discus and support Got Hit By A Torjan With UAC Bypass in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello , my name is zak and i've been hit by torjan planted in a program that was supposed to create keyloggers , upon launch of the program i received... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ManahMohamed Zakaria, May 23, 2020.

1. Got Hit By A Torjan With UAC Bypass

Hello , my name is zak

and i've been hit by torjan planted in a program that was supposed to create keyloggers , upon launch of the program i received a message stating an error which i thought was suspicious because its one of the features of this keylogger to display an error window for a certain period of time , and to make sure it was a real error i kept launching the program i did so more than 10 times but received nothing , i tried checking task manager to see if there's anything unusual working in the background but nothing was there , i checked the start up section and nothing new was there too , but right after i launched it i noticed that i don't get the uac window upon launching task manager which was very weird , so i checked every temp file and they had these log files with dates and weird names created the same time i launched the torjan and as many as the times i did launch it , problem is i couldn't read them and i tried to modify the owner in the properties , security tab but it stated " can't open access control editor , access denied " , the log files were there on both temp files the ones stored on windows and the ones stored under user , i jumped back to the keylogger and read about it's features and it had uac bypass exploit which caught my attention , and hide task which was for 32 bits processors and would you guess it , my pc is 64 bit built but 32 installed , and the uac worked only on windows 7 so i wasn't worried but then i remembered my pc is windows 7 upgraded to windows 10 and i still receive the first windows 7 boot page that displays " click esc for boot...." , i did some googling and tried the common fixes such as booting up to safe mode and creating a new admin account and here's where something else interesting happened so i had the new admin account set and ready and had used it thrice but just as i booted to safe mode then restarted the pc it took so long to restart and then it didn't so i had so shut it down manually which i did but upon launching the admin account had a password , a password that i didn't set up something must have triggered whatever the **** was awaiting for me to do that , i also checked back on the temp files and nothing was there , i checked the installed programs on control panel nothing either , whatever this is it had the ability to detect a safe mode and launch it self right after i signed out , i still can access my main account , at this point i was desperate and i knew i'll have to re-enable windows defender so i did so through registry edit but it didn't launch , i also forgot to mention that i can't modify anything in the user account settings section in control panel , i just click it and nothing pops up at all , i also can't uninstall anything , and i cant modify the owner of any file ; tried installing AVG but just as it finishes and the window closes wsc_proxy.exe keeps running in background but nothing pops up about avg , i run the installer again and it restarts , done it several times with no outcome ; so to summarize things up , i can no longer edit the owner of any file , i can't launch windows defender and i can't install AVG , i've been locked out of a new account that i created with admin privileges and it didn't happened when i signed out 3 or four times it only did when i booted to safe mode Got Hit By A Torjan With UAC Bypass c73a048a-aa70-4aad-a97f-25eae18ec03e?upload=true.jpg and apparently the owner of every new file i create the one in the provided capture is the whole disk is now TrustedInstaller

and i've tried using this to verify that my account still has admin privileges NET USER Administrator ;active:yes , the outcome is "The command completed successfully."

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated!

And Sorry for the grammar mistakes , and the way the ideas are disordered i'm writing this at 5 in the morning and i haven't slept yet

<3

:)

ManahMohamed Zakaria, May 23, 2020

2. how do i bypass the UAC window forgot login password

how do i bypass the UAC window forgot login password

RobertTate1, May 23, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

Got Hit By A Torjan With UAC Bypass 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 23, 2020
  4. Got Hit By A Torjan With UAC Bypass

Problem with UAC in win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To disable UAC prompts, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• In the search bar, type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Click on User Accounts and again click on User Accounts.
    • Click on Change User account control settings.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt.
    • Drag the box from Always Notify to Never Notify and click on OK.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt (if asked again).

Important: Turning off UAC reduces the security of your computer and may expose you to increased risk from malicious software. We do not recommend leaving UAC disabled.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Got Hit By A Torjan With UAC Bypass

1. Got Hit By A Torjan With UAC Bypass - Similar Threads - Got Hit Torjan

2. VS 2019 Allow the installation of updates to bypass UAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VS 2019 Allow the installation of updates to bypass UAC: We have many installations of VS2019 and all of our users are Non-admins on their devices.When new patches are released the user is notified within VS2019.However the user is prevented from installing the update due to UAC requiring elevated privileges.This generates support...
  3. How to always allow a certain program to bypass UAC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to always allow a certain program to bypass UAC?: I am always running this program and the UAC pop-ups are kind of annoying. I don't want to disable UAC because it's useful for other programs, so how can I make it not ask just for this one? This solution:...
  4. How to always allow a certain program to bypass UAC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to always allow a certain program to bypass UAC?: I am always running this program and the UAC pop-ups are kind of annoying. I don't want to disable UAC because it's useful for other programs, so how can I make it not ask just for this one? This solution:...
  5. Silentcleanup task - bypass UAC security issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Silentcleanup task - bypass UAC security issue: Hello! This issue with the task below and the setting to run with highest privileges has been flagged as a security risk. I know individually you can just uncheck the box, however I've been tasked to do this enterprise wide vis GPO. Does anyone know of a way to do this via...
  6. Bypass UAC Prompt for Excel

Bypass UAC Prompt for Excel: Whenever I open Excel often I get the UAC verification prompt. So of course I have to click Yes to proceed. Word and PowerPoint donot raise the UAC prompt. I perceive Excel, as part of Microsoft Office, to be just as trusted as Word and PowerPoint. So why the UAC prompt only...
  7. UAC pointless - ESC bypasses admin approvals

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UAC pointless - ESC bypasses admin approvals: So.... - on my Windows 10 home desktop - I downloaded Firefox. - Started the installation. - Got prompted for admin's pin/password. - Pressed ESC. - I was returned back to installation - Firefox completed and launched successfully! The account I'm using is set to 'limited'...
  8. Got hit by COPA Ransomware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got hit by COPA Ransomware: So I monkey brained yesterday and downloaded a software from a dodgy website. Then when I tried to installed it, I disabled the antivirus to prevent false positives. Anyway, it encrypted a lot of my photos and videos which was annoying at most. The defender and malwarebyte...
  9. make a group bypass uac

in Windows 10 Customization
    make a group bypass uac: is there a way to make a group that gives administrator perms by default, like the hidden built in administrator account, but with a group? all of the users in the group will have administrator access, but uac will be disabled for the administrators in the group. is this...
  10. How does Avast free bypass UAC

How does Avast free bypass UAC: Several times I have had Avast Free installed unwanted, mainly bundled with CCleaner, how does itt self install without User Account Control asking? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-does-avast-free-bypass-uac/bfd3991f-1fdd-4b73-b5ef-a48cebf2e199