Windows 10: got installing system update message, but not in history

Discus and support got installing system update message, but not in history in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I restarted my computer, I got a message that said something like "please wait installing system update". The sleep/shutdown/restart menu did not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidWegner1, Oct 6, 2022.

1. got installing system update message, but not in history

When I restarted my computer, I got a message that said something like "please wait installing system update". The sleep/shutdown/restart menu did not show install update & restart. So after it started up I went to look at the update history. There were no new updates in the last few days. I'm wondering if my computer is infected. I'm using a Surface Go.

:)

DavidWegner1, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Beroun Win User

Windows Update History Gone

Hi Andre,

you did not read my post. I do exactly as you suggested but under Update History I read "No updates have been installed yet". Many updates were installed on my W10 PC including some yesterday, yet I get this message. Update History used to list all the updates
    installed by description and date!

When I click Uninstall Updates under Update History some recent updates are listed there!

Strange. Any clue?

Beroun, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Failed to install update!

Hi Hossein,

To make sure that the downloaded Windows 10 updates are installed, we suggest checking the update history by following the steps below:

• Type Windows Update settings in the search bar.
    • Click Update history.
    • Check if you have the latest update available.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 6, 2022
  4. erixx Win User

got installing system update message, but not in history

Does Windows Update Take 10GB?

Richtclick con "My PC" (Or "My desktop" and "Properties", it tells you if your system has SP1.

1) In your case, I would just reinstall al new (not update or repair), no need to killdisk.

2) Make sure your system is perfectly healthy (Device manager), if needed, install mobo, chipset and SDD drives.

3) Run Winupdate, it will install updates step by step, not 200 at once.

4) Check each step before proceding to next step. Read WinUpdate error messages early (also in Event viewer/System filter by error and warning).

erixx, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

got installing system update message, but not in history

1. got installing system update message, but not in history - Similar Threads - got installing system

2. How to fix Several Windows Update Got Same Install Error - 0x80070103 while update history...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Several Windows Update Got Same Install Error - 0x80070103 while update history...: so this noon I opened my windows update and looked there are several updates that failed to install on my Windows 11 Home Preinstalled on Acer Nitro 5 2021 Edition. there are multiple update that can't be installed I've been trying to troubleshoot problem but didn't gave me...
  3. How to fix Several Windows Update Got Same Install Error - 0x80070103 while update history...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Several Windows Update Got Same Install Error - 0x80070103 while update history...: so this noon I opened my windows update and looked there are several updates that failed to install on my Windows 11 Home Preinstalled on Acer Nitro 5 2021 Edition. there are multiple update that can't be installed I've been trying to troubleshoot problem but didn't gave me...
  4. got installing system update message, but not in history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got installing system update message, but not in history: When I restarted my computer, I got a message that said something like "please wait installing system update". The sleep/shutdown/restart menu did not show install update & restart. So after it started up I went to look at the update history. There were no new updates in the...
  5. got installing system update message, but not in history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    got installing system update message, but not in history: When I restarted my computer, I got a message that said something like "please wait installing system update". The sleep/shutdown/restart menu did not show install update & restart. So after it started up I went to look at the update history. There were no new updates in the...
  6. Hello tried to update my system but got the yellow message which contradicts the « No...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello tried to update my system but got the yellow message which contradicts the « No...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Blue1Lantern [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fb7kl3/hello_tried_to_update_my_system_but_got_the/
  7. I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install: the message is as follows: 0xC1900101 - 0x4000D the installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-install-windows10-got-message-it/5f64a2c7-d460-408a-ada4-6991aaa90334
  8. My system is blocked got this message

in Windows 10 Customization
    My system is blocked got this message: Got message on my new computer that you computer is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-blocked-got-this-message/44d61b20-a49e-48b0-9168-09533fb9bf4f
  9. Svchost message in reliability history

in Windows 10 Support
    Svchost message in reliability history: I noted a message in reliability history this morning about svchost.exe having stopped working. First time I've ever seen that message. At the time I was signing in and out of our many family user accounts updating apps, it probably co incidee with logging into my wife's user...
  10. Got this message

in Windows 10 Support
    Got this message: When I click on "FIX ME" I get the 2nd message. Any help please? 8402