Windows 10: Got issue with "your device ran into a problem"

Discus and support Got issue with "your device ran into a problem" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello Everyone i'm looking for a solution for this issue it's keep show to me like everyday when i'm using my device :code of the issue stop code kmode... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by fisalshebl, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Got issue with "your device ran into a problem"

Hello Everyone i'm looking for a solution for this issue it's keep show to me like everyday when i'm using my device :code of the issue stop code kmode exception not handled

:)

fisalshebl, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Got issue with "your device ran into a problem" :( your pc ran into a problem

Hi Beth,

Device Manager allows the users to view and the control hardware attached to the computer. You can check in the Device Manager if your graphics card is detected. To assist you better, we’d like to ask you a few questions.

• Are you only experiencing the issue when playing Sims?
    • Did the issue persists in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article
    and see if it resolve the issue.

Marby Rey, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Issues with accessing playback devices after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Vohn,

As you are facing issues with accessing the playback device option on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated audio drivers, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article try the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

Got issue with "your device ran into a problem"

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Got issue with "your device ran into a problem"

1. Got issue with "your device ran into a problem" - Similar Threads - Got issue device

2. Your device ran into a problem BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device ran into a problem BSOD: My LG laptop produced this blue screen three times in the last 24 hours. Each time it restarted within a few seconds. I looked at prior reports. My computer does not seem to have a Minidump file or folder....
  3. I got error your device ran into a problem and need to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got error your device ran into a problem and need to restart: I got error your device ran into a problem and need toRestart * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-error-your-device-ran-into-a-problem-and/bf95c20a-badf-42f8-8d0f-047e45552380
  4. I got error your device ran into a problem and need to restart

I got error your device ran into a problem and need to restart: I got error your device ran into a problem and need toRestart * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-error-your-device-ran-into-a-problem-and/bf95c20a-badf-42f8-8d0f-047e45552380
  5. BSoD your device ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD your device ran into a problem: Hello,I'm encountering a chronic problem began to appear long time ago and still appears.Suddenly, I get blue screen of death saying your device ran into a problem and need to restart.Stop code is either DPC Watchdog Violation and VIDEO SCHEDULAR INTERNAL ERROR, both appear...
  6. BSoD your device ran into a problem

BSoD your device ran into a problem: Hello,I'm encountering a chronic problem began to appear long time ago and still appears.Suddenly, I get blue screen of death saying your device ran into a problem and need to restart.Stop code is either DPC Watchdog Violation and VIDEO SCHEDULAR INTERNAL ERROR, both appear...
  7. BSoD your device ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Got issue with "your device ran into a problem"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got issue with "your device ran into a problem": Hello Everyone i'm looking for a solution for this issue it's keep show to me like everyday when i'm using my device :code of the issue stop code kmode exception not handled...
  9. Got issue with "your device ran into a problem"

Got issue with "your device ran into a problem": Hello Everyone i'm looking for a solution for this issue it's keep show to me like everyday when i'm using my device :code of the issue stop code kmode exception not handled...
  10. Your device ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your device ran into a problem: [IMG] What happen ? and how to fix Windows show blue screen Your device ran a problem and needs to start. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you...