Windows 10: Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?

Discus and support Got message "Your Membership expiring" why? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I logged into my XPASS for windows today the first thing I saw was "Your Membership expiring" Why am I getting this when I am on re-occurring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AshleyGreen4, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?

When I logged into my XPASS for windows today the first thing I saw was "Your Membership expiring"

Why am I getting this when I am on re-occurring payments

I checked my account and confirmed it does show payments as re-occurring with the next payment in 9 days

:)

AshleyGreen4, Nov 6, 2019

2. Gold Live Membership

Hi, i'm new to Microsoft Xbox one. I bought the console about two months ago and it had a membership card with it. I didn't had much to time to play with it and now last week i tried to play multiplayer but it expired. I tried to buy a membership through
    my debit card but their is a message popping up that says " Try that again. Something happened on tend. Waiting a bit might help" and their is also some type of message, i really don't know i should type it cause it might be risky. I done this like 10 times
    or more but i really don't know what to do to get back Xbox live membership. If anyone whats wrong please contact me.

THE_SHADOW��MEXICO, Nov 6, 2019
  3. My membership is gone early and I paid my membership on the 11 of july

X box live gold membership paid on 11 july says its expired today??

MartinaMalonepp, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?

Trouble with Gold Membership

So my gold membership for Xbox 1 expired today and i had a 14 day trial and i tried to redeem it on the Xbox 1 and it was saying to try again later, and when i try to redeem it on the website, it says i cannot redeem because i already have a gold membership.
    I just wanted to know hiw to fix this and if i need to buy an xbox live card or if this is just temporary

BenAngersZB, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?

1. Got message "Your Membership expiring" why? - Similar Threads - Got message Membership

2. Windows 11 message: Your Windows licence will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 message: Your Windows licence will expire soon: I keep receiving the message Your Windows licence will expire soon, the computer I have initially came with Win 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage OEM:DM, I purchased a windows 11 pro license this is one year ago, and now I keep receiving the message.In the activation window I have a...
  3. "password will expire" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "password will expire" message: I have a new Windows 11 desktop. I got a message saying "Your password will expire in 4 days". What password? What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-will-expire-message/1c34fad4-f6dd-443b-bbaf-35b0a0a66e77
  4. "password will expire" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "password will expire" message: I have a new Windows 11 desktop. I got a message saying "Your password will expire in 4 days". What password? What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-will-expire-message/1c34fad4-f6dd-443b-bbaf-35b0a0a66e77
  5. Premium Membership

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Membership: I renewed my Premium Membership 28042022 and today I received a reminder that my Premium Membership is about to expire. Can someoneplease let me know what is going on and why my membership has not been update?Robert Brown or Cute Cactus 31950 10052022...
  6. Repeated messages of "Your Windows license will expire soon" with no expiration date

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Repeated messages of "Your Windows license will expire soon" with no expiration date: I was having messages like "Your Windows license will expire soon" every day since last week. I don't why this happened, and when I try to go to settings, it looks like this:I don't know when it will expire. The expiration date never showed up. The product ID was installed at...
  7. Windows expiration message

Windows expiration message: So recently I started getting messages that say that my windows 10 pro will expire soon, but when I go to the settings, everything is fine and it says that my windows is activated using my organization's activation service. Is there something wrong with my PC or is this an...
  8. issue with "your windows license will expire soon" message

issue with "your windows license will expire soon" message: restarted PC by reloading windows to windows insider 18563 and updating. error still comes up and insider update will not successful and provides error 0x8024000 or 0x80242016. Contacted Microsoft but was referred to this page with case number 1467535062...
  9. "you got a message on your phone"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "you got a message on your phone": Two times now, I received a message that sounds like this: "you got a message on your phone" "want to see phone messages on this PC too? YES, NO, Maybe Later" So that is the message I got on my Windows 10 PC, in a system notification. First, I don't own a cell phone,...
  10. why i get expire message in windows 10?

why i get expire message in windows 10?: hi I have this problem [img] [img] [img] 65027