Windows 10: got my answer in other post may remove this.

Discus and support got my answer in other post may remove this. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; redacted you can remove this i got my answer here Will insiders be able to disable the so called keylogger once..... - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tonyb, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Tonyb Win User

got my answer in other post may remove this.

Tonyb, Aug 1, 2015
  2. BillL1230 Win User

November Update REDUX (see my other post about this)

Tried to manually update 10240 to 10586(1151) AGAIN! Using the Media Creation Tool.

This time I made damned sure that 10240 was the DEFAULT OS and the CURRENT OS in msconfig boot tab!

IT went through it's 3 plus hours to complete and GUESS WHAT????

It DID NOT UPDATE 10240, but did the secondary partition AGAIN!!

SO>>>> If I start the PC in the secondary partition, and MOUNT the iso file,

WILL IT ALLOW UPGRADING the PRIMARY partition AND keeping files and apps in tact??

Getting really pissed that MS has ignored my 10240 July RElease for the November update, especially since I am a long time Windows 10 Insider.

BillL1230, Aug 1, 2015
  3. BillL1230 Win User
    November Update REDUX (see my other post about this)

Solved using a 'Upgrade Now' link on a MS site for Win7 and Win8.1 update.

Download Windows 10

IMO that damned Media Creation Tool gave me 10240 instead of the November Update three freakinf times and cost me hours of waiting and waiting for the updater to actually do something,

BillL1230, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

got my answer in other post may remove this.

1. got my answer in other post may remove this. - Similar Threads - got answer post

2. how do i find my post and the answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find my post and the answer: how do i find my post and answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-post-and-the-answer/0d7977ec-1414-4b51-b72a-c3780e800c79
  3. how do i find my post and the answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i find my post and the answer: how do i find my post and answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-post-and-the-answer/0d7977ec-1414-4b51-b72a-c3780e800c79
  4. Where are my posted question on Microsoft answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my posted question on Microsoft answers: Hello,I need guidance in following matter.What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive? Will appreciate step by step instructions of the procedure. I will be doing this process on mobile phone & not on a computer or a laptop.I have tried creating a link for...
  5. Where are my posted question on Microsoft answers

Where are my posted question on Microsoft answers: Hello,I need guidance in following matter.What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive? Will appreciate step by step instructions of the procedure. I will be doing this process on mobile phone & not on a computer or a laptop.I have tried creating a link for...
  6. how to post answers to a problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to post answers to a problem: how to fix my computers keeps going to lock screen to fix go to control panal, click on Personalization. bottom right hand corner click on screen saver, click the arrow and choose none then under that it said: On resume, display logon screen uncheck the box restart computer...
  7. how to post answers to a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to post answers to a problem: how to fix my computers keeps going to lock screen to fix go to control panal, click on Personalization. bottom right hand corner click on screen saver, click the arrow and choose none then under that it said: On resume, display logon screen uncheck the box restart computer...
  8. how to post answers to a problem

9. How do I see answers to my post!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I see answers to my post!: I have several notes in my mailbox that someone has replied to my Post of Windows Update Problems of the new OS, but I don't see them when I click on the message link!...
  10. Posting problems - receiving "answers"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Posting problems - receiving "answers": 2-3 weeks ago I posted a problem ("Microsoft is removing app pinned to taskbar 2-3 times per year"). One answer to that problem was 'call this number and Microsoft support will help'. That was pretty naive of me to assume that was the case (that I could actually call and...