Windows 10: got my answer in other post may remove this.

Discus and support got my answer in other post may remove this. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; redacted you can remove this i got my answer here Will insiders be able to disable the so called keylogger once..... - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tonyb, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Tonyb Win User

got my answer in other post may remove this.

Tonyb, Aug 1, 2015
  2. BillL1230 Win User

November Update REDUX (see my other post about this)

Tried to manually update 10240 to 10586(1151) AGAIN! Using the Media Creation Tool.

This time I made damned sure that 10240 was the DEFAULT OS and the CURRENT OS in msconfig boot tab!

IT went through it's 3 plus hours to complete and GUESS WHAT????

It DID NOT UPDATE 10240, but did the secondary partition AGAIN!!

SO>>>> If I start the PC in the secondary partition, and MOUNT the iso file,

WILL IT ALLOW UPGRADING the PRIMARY partition AND keeping files and apps in tact??

Getting really pissed that MS has ignored my 10240 July RElease for the November update, especially since I am a long time Windows 10 Insider.

BillL1230, Aug 1, 2015
  3. BillL1230 Win User
    November Update REDUX (see my other post about this)

Solved using a 'Upgrade Now' link on a MS site for Win7 and Win8.1 update.

Download Windows 10

IMO that damned Media Creation Tool gave me 10240 instead of the November Update three freakinf times and cost me hours of waiting and waiting for the updater to actually do something,

BillL1230, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

got my answer in other post may remove this.

1. got my answer in other post may remove this. - Similar Threads - got answer post

2. my posts missing

in Windows 10 Support
    my posts missing: What happened to my posts this forum? Don Cole 122930
  3. Another Laptop and Desktop not seeing each other, tried the other post

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Another Laptop and Desktop not seeing each other, tried the other post: I'm trying to set up a very basic home network to share a wired printer on desktop with laptop and a few other public files. No matter what I do, laptop and desktop aren't seeing each other. Desktop is Win 10 Pro, Laptop is Win 10 Home. I can ping the other from both, both...
  4. New Posts Not Showing My New Posts.

in Windows 10 Support
    New Posts Not Showing My New Posts.: When I post a new thread. It never shows under New Posts. I can only find any of my new posts, under Activity Stream and nothing shows under New Posts. Is this the correct behavior for newly posted threads? 117945
  5. Why can I no longer post answers on threads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can I no longer post answers on threads: Why can I no longer post answers on threads. Keeps saying Oopss something went wrong. Do you need a degree to post on here....
  6. my posts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my posts: I got a message yesterday supposedly from Microsoft saying they deleted one of my posts because they determined it to be a scam. I just want to know what if anything actually was deleted because as far as I know I have never been part of any scam....
  7. may have found answer to Mail not working

in Browsers and Email
    may have found answer to Mail not working: type this into CP dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth let run then reboot it worked for me it has been days since I read my emails 15311
  8. failure got any other suggestions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    failure got any other suggestions?: Spent most of yesterday downloading the recommended 10076 and installation on my Dell latitude D 510. Ok not only don't the sound and video drivers load (Same problem as old system 9926 ) This install did not load the browser so I can't even get online. Any suggestions? The...
  9. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: On January 21, in a two-hour-plus event at its Redmond headquarters, Microsoft unveiled features that will be appearing in Windows 10 "over the next three, four, five months." Two days later, the company released a new Windows 10 Technical Preview version, build 9926, for...
  10. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: Windows 10 is available as a free upgrade to every qualified device running retail or OEM versions of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. (Enterprise editions do not qualify.) The free upgrade offer began with the official release of Windows 10 on July 29, 2015, and lasts for one year...