Windows 10: Got my W10

Discus and support Got my W10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Well, finally got W10Pro installed and activated. Has anyone else noticed you can't keep any open window centered on the desktop? It's full screen or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Jul 31, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

Got my W10

Well, finally got W10Pro installed and activated. Has anyone else noticed you can't keep any open window centered on the desktop? It's full screen or put up with the windows all over the desktop when opening and reopening. The 1st window is centered and after 2 or 3 times it's at the bottom of the screen.Oh, yes I love purple*Tongue I just noticed I have the shots in the wrong order.

:)

usmc362, Jul 31, 2015

2. Anniversary Update 1607 - PRO to HOME

Hi!

My laptop bought in 2014 started with W8 PRO.

I updated to W8.1 and got W8.1 Pro all right.

I updated to W10 and got W10 1511 all right.

I updated to W10 AU and got W10 1607 HOME - Grrrrr...

Any idea why?

Thanks to all

Christian Jan du Jonchay, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Mark Gldf Win User
    Windows 10 selfinstalled in my absense

Windows 10 (W10) selfinstalled in my absense. I've got back to my previous Windows 7. I will decide about W10 later. Now I'm getting messages from W10 about problems with W10 upgrades. I don't want them. What can I do?

Mark Gldf, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Got my W10

1. Got my W10 - Similar Threads - Got W10

2. I have a W10 laptop, and for some reason it got so slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a W10 laptop, and for some reason it got so slow all of a sudden: It’s weird because if I restart it or shut it down, then sometimes it works like it used to, but sometimes it just stays slow. I even factory reset it to see if it was a drive problem, to no avail submitted by /u/SinisterLevel [link] [comments]...
  3. Restarted my PC (W10) and i got a BSoD and i can't restore or reset it.

Restarted my PC (W10) and i got a BSoD and i can't restore or reset it.: I started my PC today and i couldn't open Steam, i restarted my PC to see if it would help and i was surprised with a BSoD. It doesn't give the reason or a code to the solution, it only says that it couldn't solve the problem and this path:...
  4. Scannow feature will not complete, got critical process died error W10 x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scannow feature will not complete, got critical process died error W10 x64: Scan. now feature will not complete, got critical process died error W10 x64 beginning system scan. process take some time Begins verification phase, 100% complete then..... widows resource protection could not perform requested operation....
  5. PC has been having multiple issues, thought a W10 update would help fix them. Got these...

PC has been having multiple issues, thought a W10 update would help fix them. Got these...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChiztheBomb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j684l1/pc_has_been_having_multiple_issues_thought_a_w10/
  6. Got some w10 updates today, What happened?

in Browsers and Email
    Got some w10 updates today, What happened?: Hi, W10 laptop was running fine, then I had to accept updates. Then: 1] Tor Browser worked for weeks, w/no problems. See uploaded image below. 2] Tor had to be removed manually, Revo nor W10 uninstall could not find it. 3] Downloaded Tor, would not install. Got same msg...
  7. New Pc old Key W8 that I got free upgrade to W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Pc old Key W8 that I got free upgrade to W10: Hi, this one is tricky. I had this same key since W7. Bought the update to W8. And in 2015/2016 I've got a free update to W10. I had to sell my computer 2 years ago. I have saved the key but it's wasn't upgraded since it had a updater software. If I'm not mistaken, when I...
  8. Re install got stick at 88% W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Re install got stick at 88% W10: Hi, install got stuck at 88% for the past12 hours, I did this process because after starting the computer nothing would work and would freeze. What can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-got-stick-at-88-w10/cd8486c1-e409-4063-b716-2dfd6a547a5c
  9. reinstalled w10 got repeated key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reinstalled w10 got repeated key.: reinstalled w10 after pc failure and used microsoft ID so I got repeated key from another w10 I have. What should I do to get a proper key? Thanks for your help...
  10. Got Hit by "Avanish" malware, missed by W10 security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got Hit by "Avanish" malware, missed by W10 security: In the past some folks came hard on me for pointing out the deadly security ineffectiveness of W10. Here is a proof. A malware by the name "Avinash" brought the speed of my PC to a crawl WINDOWS SECURITY ran twice and declared the system sound safe. I was not satisfied so...