Windows 10: Got my W10

Discus and support Got my W10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Well, finally got W10Pro installed and activated. Has anyone else noticed you can't keep any open window centered on the desktop? It's full screen or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Jul 31, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

Got my W10

Well, finally got W10Pro installed and activated. Has anyone else noticed you can't keep any open window centered on the desktop? It's full screen or put up with the windows all over the desktop when opening and reopening. The 1st window is centered and after 2 or 3 times it's at the bottom of the screen.Oh, yes I love purple*Tongue I just noticed I have the shots in the wrong order.

:)

usmc362, Jul 31, 2015

2. Anniversary Update 1607 - PRO to HOME

Hi!

My laptop bought in 2014 started with W8 PRO.

I updated to W8.1 and got W8.1 Pro all right.

I updated to W10 and got W10 1511 all right.

I updated to W10 AU and got W10 1607 HOME - Grrrrr...

Any idea why?

Thanks to all

Christian Jan du Jonchay, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Mark Gldf Win User
    Windows 10 selfinstalled in my absense

Windows 10 (W10) selfinstalled in my absense. I've got back to my previous Windows 7. I will decide about W10 later. Now I'm getting messages from W10 about problems with W10 upgrades. I don't want them. What can I do?

Mark Gldf, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Got my W10

1. Got my W10 - Similar Threads - Got W10

2. windows 11 got deleted and now have w10 on wrong disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 got deleted and now have w10 on wrong disk: my laptop had 256 gb ssd and 1tb hdd, the ssd had windows 11 in it, but recently i had got some issues with the hdd so I took it to the service center, they checked it and said that I need to replace the hdd, so i bought a new hdd and gave them to install it, but they...
  3. windows 11 got deleted and now have w10 on wrong disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 got deleted and now have w10 on wrong disk: my laptop had 256 gb ssd and 1tb hdd, the ssd had windows 11 in it, but recently i had got some issues with the hdd so I took it to the service center, they checked it and said that I need to replace the hdd, so i bought a new hdd and gave them to install it, but they...
  4. New W10 64 bit installation after bios cleared. PIN previously got messed up. I try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New W10 64 bit installation after bios cleared. PIN previously got messed up. I try to...: My bios got corrupted so I reset it and did a clean install. Unfortunately I entered PIN incorrectly and now can not change PIN successfully. When I go into reset PIN window the entry field does not show any input from my keyboard, so I am unable to change PIN. At present...
  5. New W10 64 bit installation after bios cleared. PIN previously got messed up. I try to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New W10 64 bit installation after bios cleared. PIN previously got messed up. I try to...: My bios got corrupted so I reset it and did a clean install. Unfortunately I entered PIN incorrectly and now can not change PIN successfully. When I go into reset PIN window the entry field does not show any input from my keyboard, so I am unable to change PIN. At present...
  6. New W10 64 bit installation after bios cleared. PIN previously got messed up. I try to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I have a W10 laptop, and for some reason it got so slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a W10 laptop, and for some reason it got so slow all of a sudden: It’s weird because if I restart it or shut it down, then sometimes it works like it used to, but sometimes it just stays slow. I even factory reset it to see if it was a drive problem, to no avail submitted by /u/SinisterLevel [link] [comments]...
  8. Restarted my PC (W10) and i got a BSoD and i can't restore or reset it.

Restarted my PC (W10) and i got a BSoD and i can't restore or reset it.: I started my PC today and i couldn't open Steam, i restarted my PC to see if it would help and i was surprised with a BSoD. It doesn't give the reason or a code to the solution, it only says that it couldn't solve the problem and this path:...
  9. Scannow feature will not complete, got critical process died error W10 x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scannow feature will not complete, got critical process died error W10 x64: Scan. now feature will not complete, got critical process died error W10 x64 beginning system scan. process take some time Begins verification phase, 100% complete then..... widows resource protection could not perform requested operation....
  10. PC has been having multiple issues, thought a W10 update would help fix them. Got these...

PC has been having multiple issues, thought a W10 update would help fix them. Got these...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChiztheBomb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j684l1/pc_has_been_having_multiple_issues_thought_a_w10/