Windows 10: Got my W10

Discus and support Got my W10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Well, finally got W10Pro installed and activated. Has anyone else noticed you can't keep any open window centered on the desktop? It's full screen or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Jul 31, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

Got my W10

Well, finally got W10Pro installed and activated. Has anyone else noticed you can't keep any open window centered on the desktop? It's full screen or put up with the windows all over the desktop when opening and reopening. The 1st window is centered and after 2 or 3 times it's at the bottom of the screen.Oh, yes I love purple*Tongue I just noticed I have the shots in the wrong order.

:)

usmc362, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Christian Jan du Jonchay Win User

Anniversary Update 1607 - PRO to HOME

Hi!

My laptop bought in 2014 started with W8 PRO.

I updated to W8.1 and got W8.1 Pro all right.

I updated to W10 and got W10 1511 all right.

I updated to W10 AU and got W10 1607 HOME - Grrrrr...

Any idea why?

Thanks to all

Christian Jan du Jonchay, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Mark Gldf Win User
    Windows 10 selfinstalled in my absense

Windows 10 (W10) selfinstalled in my absense. I've got back to my previous Windows 7. I will decide about W10 later. Now I'm getting messages from W10 about problems with W10 upgrades. I don't want them. What can I do?

Mark Gldf, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Got my W10

1. Got my W10 - Similar Threads - Got W10

2. Installed w10, got only directx 9Ex

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed w10, got only directx 9Ex: I installed w10, dxdiag is showing that it has directx 9Ex What happened to dx 12, 11.1 11.0 or even 10? how can it bundle such an older dx version? 1. If higher dx versions are there in the installation pen drive, how can I extract the installations files from...
  3. Host W10 - VMWARE - Networking - anybody got it to work

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Host W10 - VMWARE - Networking - anybody got it to work: Hi there installing VMWARE workstation on W10 HOST machine -- (VMware workstation version 10). NAT and Bridged adapters don't work - anybody else had any luck (or with VMware player). (W10 x-64 Enterprise version). Cheers jimbo 2380
  4. i keep getting crashes since i got w10 driver iqrl not less or equal (

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i keep getting crashes since i got w10 driver iqrl not less or equal (: this week it has happened at least 5 times driver iqrl not less or equal (L1C63x64.sys) 14828
  5. I got w10 and my installed programs are not appearing in metro tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got w10 and my installed programs are not appearing in metro tiles: I got w10 installed and I am finding that programs I am installing are not appearing in metro tiles. Is that the default behavior of w10? I am used to w8 and find it convenient to click Windows key on keyboard to reach metro interface and to select a program there and...
  6. Bad blocks reported on an SSD - or has parts of W10 got corrupted?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad blocks reported on an SSD - or has parts of W10 got corrupted?: Several times a week when I switch on my W10 PC and before the desktop appears, I see a message saying "scanning and repairing". The percentage complete status of this always stays on "14%" for a good 5 minutes, before quickly finishing, and then I see the desktop. Once...
  7. W10 as HOST - Networking issues resolved (or Got around)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 as HOST - Networking issues resolved (or Got around): Hi there Finally I've got a system working with network access between ALL machines in the LAN using W10 as one HOST and a LINUX server as the other HOST with a number of VM's using both VMWARE (on the LINUX machine) and HYPER-V on the Windows machine as the virtualisation...
  8. Upgraded from W7 Pro, and got W10 Home...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded from W7 Pro, and got W10 Home...: Hi all, Done a fair bit of searching and my problem seems to be fairly unique. Long story short, I had W10 Home installed, formatted and installed an unused copy of W7 Pro, used the W10 Upgrade Assistant to upgrade to W10 again expecting to then have W10 Pro, but it still...
  9. Vmware - anybody got W10 to install and work properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Vmware - anybody got W10 to install and work properly: Hi there I see a load of posts about people running W10 as a VM -- I'm curious to know if it's running OK, whether they can install VMware tools (or vbox additions if they are using vbox) and what version of VMware / vbox are they using. I can't get VMware tools to...
  10. Got New Dell Laptop, W10, 4th computer w/continued problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Got New Dell Laptop, W10, 4th computer w/continued problems: Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series/Intel i5-6200u 2.3ghz/8gb ram/1tb hdd I'll bet nobody ever had this situation. Past year, 4 different brand computers. W8 and W10. Internet Explorer. * Often have to click multiple times when I go to click on something. * Typing, the cursor...