Windows 10: Got new bluetooth headphones. They basically had no audio latency on a Chromebook but when...

Discus and support Got new bluetooth headphones. They basically had no audio latency on a Chromebook but when... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The windows 10 computer has Bluetooth 4.0 and the headphones have Bluetooth 4.1 so I don't think its an issue with blue tooth versions. When messing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HughMungus8, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Got new bluetooth headphones. They basically had no audio latency on a Chromebook but when...

The windows 10 computer has Bluetooth 4.0 and the headphones have Bluetooth 4.1 so I don't think its an issue with blue tooth versions. When messing around with default devices I am able to configure the Bluetooth headphones in such a way that the latency goes away but at the cost of intolerable audio quality

https://imgur.com/a/e1iVK77. I've also tried plugging them in to the computer with the auxiliary cable provided but that just make every sound a strange gargle for some reason.

Again it works just fine when used with a chrome book so that the audio quality and audio latency are quite good.

Thank you

:)

HughMungus8, Jun 2, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headphones Latency Problem

So, when I watch a YouTube video, there is almost NO latency. But, when you play any game, the latency suddenly jumps up higher and it is noticeable.

The latency is around 150ms-200ms, which is a problem for me. However, with Youtube video, there is like 30ms-40ms. Let's say you shoot a gun in a game, when you shoot it, for a fraction of a second, you won't hear anything, then the sound renders in. This
    is a problem for me since my other wireless headphones won't work anymore, which I have to use my Bose Bluetooth headphones.

If there is a way to lower the latency when playing games, please tell me.

Dorklingshot, Jun 2, 2020
  4. 2xo0 Win User

Got new bluetooth headphones. They basically had no audio latency on a Chromebook but when...

Bluetooth Headphones Audio

I use Windows 10 with no other devices connected other than my LG HBS750 Bluetooth Headphones.

After not using them for a few days, I reconnected them with my computer as I normally do, and I attempted to watch a YouTube video. The audio was extremely choppy, and even the video was slowed down.

I have researched different ideas and tried them all, including:

Turning the computer off and on (of course)

Turning the headphones off and back on, then reconnecting

Turning off audio enhancements

Going to Devices And Printers, selecting my headphones and opening properties,going to services and turning off the suggested service.

Charging the headphones

I've tried connecting to my iPhone 6s and the audio is fine, but when I connect to my computer it is choppy again.

When I choose an audio playback device on my computer, I noticed another option, where it basically says the same as the original LG HBS750 but it says "hands-free". I set it as my default audio to try it out, and it sounded better than the other option,
    but instead of choppy it was very very muffled, with every audio setting up all the way. As I've said before, I've no other bluetooth devices connected, no mouse. Just the "tablet" itself and the keyboard connected.

I do not want to buy another pair of bluetooth headphones, and I don't want to listen to choppy or muffled audio.

Please help,

Caleb

2xo0, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Got new bluetooth headphones. They basically had no audio latency on a Chromebook but when...

1. Got new bluetooth headphones. They basically had no audio latency on a Chromebook but when... - Similar Threads - Got bluetooth headphones

2. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  3. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  4. Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones: I have tried contacting everyone I can, but I can't seem to find why I am having this issue. I have a PC on windows 11, and when connecting a pair of bluetooth headphones, the audio is absolutely horrible. It has horrible quality when connected to only my pc, which includes...
  5. Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones: I have tried contacting everyone I can, but I can't seem to find why I am having this issue. I have a PC on windows 11, and when connecting a pair of bluetooth headphones, the audio is absolutely horrible. It has horrible quality when connected to only my pc, which includes...
  6. Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones: When I have my bluetooth headphones connected with no audio playing, and then start some audio such as playing a song, for the first second or so, it will lag, and won't start to play immediately. The same thing happens with system sounds e.g when I receive a notification...
  7. Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected: Hello,I have this issue for a while. I connected my Bluetooth headphones and the sound was still playing on the laptop's speakers. I had to disable the speakers to have sound in headphones. But when I connect a normal pair of earphones not wireless the sound is fine and not...
  8. Latency in Bluetooth

Latency in Bluetooth: JBL Tune 700BT Noticed an odd pattern when using my Bluetooth handsfree. When I connect it and play music, everything works fine, but when I play a video, the audio and video start lagging. I assumed it was because of my slow internet, but it also happens with my offline...
  9. Audio latency suddenly increases soon after getting new headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio latency suddenly increases soon after getting new headphones: When I get a new pair of headphones or a new windows installation, there is very little audio latency, and then it suddenly worsens to about 80ms after some time. I've been trying to figure this out for a few months with no luck. 80ms could be ignored, but I play rhythm...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Latency

Bluetooth Audio Latency: I've noticed when using my Bluetooth earbuds Tozo T6 that I get a very consistent audio latency of about 200 milliseconds. The very same pair of earbuds has no noticeable latency on my Android phone, however. I've tried running the audio and Bluetooth troubleshooters, and...