Windows 10: Got new computer and am unable to download Mac X DVD ripper and LAME which converts files...

Discus and support Got new computer and am unable to download Mac X DVD ripper and LAME which converts files... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It will let me do the run or save part but then a dialogue box opens and quickly closes and wont download after all..thanks for help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kellythompson747, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Got new computer and am unable to download Mac X DVD ripper and LAME which converts files...

It will let me do the run or save part but then a dialogue box opens and quickly closes and wont download after all..thanks for help

:)

kellythompson747, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Betunink Win User

best mac dvd ripper that works 100%

Free solutions:
    DVDFab HD Decrypter for Mac, MacX DVD Ripper Mac Free Edition

Find more in this list of 11 free DVD rippers:
    Top 11 Best FREE DVD Rippers to Rip DVD for Free

Betunink, Dec 16, 2019
  3. CADplace Win User
    best mac dvd ripper that works 100%

thx, looks like an interesting list to try. I'll post some feedback.

couple of updates from other posts.
    - mac the ripper doesn't work since the powerpc support disappeared from OSX
    - carbon copy does do a great job of copying dvds which takes care of my backup issue.

CADplace, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Got new computer and am unable to download Mac X DVD ripper and LAME which converts files...

Got new computer and am unable to download Mac X DVD ripper and LAME which converts files to MP3

Hi KELLYTHOMPSON747,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I suggest you to try with a filesystem Scan a d repair, then a clean boot. Once done, you can retry with the download.

To perform a Scan and repair :

1. Type "cmd" in windows search bar

2. Right click on "Command Prompt"

3. Select "Run as Administrator"

4. Type "sfc /scannow" without quote and press ENTER

You can perform a clean boot:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-za/help/929135...

Please let me know of that solves your issue.

StefanoTamiotti, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Got new computer and am unable to download Mac X DVD ripper and LAME which converts files...

1. Got new computer and am unable to download Mac X DVD ripper and LAME which converts files... - Similar Threads - Got computer unable

2. How to convert mac files to window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert mac files to window?: I recently moved from mac to windows 11 and had fortunately been able to figure out why I have double copies of my images in ._ jpg Their converted form was just below them But I was also trying to see if my usb drives were fine because I saved the majority of my files on my...
  3. How to convert mac files to window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to convert mac files to window?: I recently moved from mac to windows 11 and had fortunately been able to figure out why I have double copies of my images in ._ jpg Their converted form was just below them But I was also trying to see if my usb drives were fine because I saved the majority of my files on my...
  4. free Windows 10 DVD ripper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    free Windows 10 DVD ripper: What's the easiest free way to rip a purchased DVD to my Windows 10 hard drive? I've tried VLC, but I think it might take all day to convert the entire DVD. Every search I've done shows info from 10 years ago that doesn't work anymore. And I've downloaded six "free" pieces of...
  5. free Windows 10 DVD ripper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free Windows 10 DVD ripper: What's the easiest free way to rip a purchased DVD to my Windows 10 hard drive? I've tried VLC, but I think it might take all day to convert the entire DVD. Every search I've done shows info from 10 years ago that doesn't work anymore. And I've downloaded six "free" pieces of...
  6. free Windows 10 DVD ripper

7. X-Tube youtube downloader and converter.

X-Tube youtube downloader and converter.: Bought the premium version of "X-Tube YouTube downloader and converter." From the Microsoft store a while ago. Mistake this app doesn't work properly now won't search youtube and I can no longer find it in the Microsoft store. Anyone else foolish enough to buy this thing?...
  8. Convert DVD to video file

in Windows 10 Support
    Convert DVD to video file: Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post. I had Costco convert a VHS to DVD, now I have all these files. Basically it's a DVD of 9 different scenes. Any idea on how I can save into one video file so I can upload to Google drive? Thanks for any help. [img] 175091
  9. External Mac DVD on new PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Mac DVD on new PC: I have a new Lenovo ThinkPad and am trying to use an external DVD drive from my Mac. I downloaded bootcamp but can't find a way to operate the drive (eject disc, run, etc.). Suggestions?...
  10. DVD ripper (legal)

DVD ripper (legal): Starting about 10 years ago I recorded large bunch of videos from my GF's camera, the one with tape and Firewire connector. Those were home movies most in remembrance to her father and my good friend. Right now they are in proper DVD format: [img] [img] All copied on a...