Windows 10: Got new pc and a lot of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

Discus and support Got new pc and a lot of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Blue screen of death. I don't know what causes it. Should I call the company (I have 2 year warranty) or is there something I can do to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Panical382, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Got new pc and a lot of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

Blue screen of death. I don't know what causes it. Should I call the company (I have 2 year warranty) or is there something I can do to fix this?

submitted by /u/Panical382
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Panical382, Feb 25, 2020
  2. AtaOzd Win User

lot of BSOD, lot of them.

So I got a new PC and I started getting A LOT OF BSOD(Up tp 25-30 a day) most of them read:

-Kernel mode trap error

-pfn list corrupt

-kernel security check failiure

-Memory Management

-irql_not_less_or_equal

-system service exception (win32kbase.sys)

I'm doing a system scan rn, Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. Got new pc and a lot of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. :)

AtaOzd, Feb 25, 2020
  3. GinnyLL Win User
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in new Windows 10

I updated my laptop last week from Windows 8 to Windows 10. This morning I was unable to boot due to this error.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    I tried all the suggestions including going back to the recovery points, but it still won't let me boot past the recovery page.

Some suggested booting into safe mode, but I don't know how to do that with the new software. F8?

If I try the reset, I'm not sure that will fix it either. The PC was working fine last night!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ginny

GinnyLL, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Got new pc and a lot of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Got new pc and a lot of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

1. Got new pc and a lot of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. - Similar Threads - Got lot IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. A lot of BSOD after new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of BSOD after new pc: Hi folks. hard time here in my pc.This is a brand new computer and i stayed in my old PSU 750w Corsair and old GPU Nvidia 1050 TINew specs are: i9 12-900KF, SSD 500GB NVMe, Memory Kingston 16GB 5200Mhz DDR5, MB ROG STRIX B660-Gall drivers and windows are updated.Constantly im...
  3. A lot of BSOD after new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of BSOD after new pc: Hi folks. hard time here in my pc.This is a brand new computer and i stayed in my old PSU 750w Corsair and old GPU Nvidia 1050 TINew specs are: i9 12-900KF, SSD 500GB NVMe, Memory Kingston 16GB 5200Mhz DDR5, MB ROG STRIX B660-Gall drivers and windows are updated.Constantly im...
  4. new pc and a lot of bsods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new pc and a lot of bsods: hi I have a new pc windows 11 os and it keeps getting bsods different kinds of errors from time to time usually every 2 days my first bsod was when i was playing valorant and randomly my pc crashed with an error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and then another day i bought a new...
  5. new pc and a lot of bsods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new pc and a lot of bsods: hi I have a new pc windows 11 os and it keeps getting bsods different kinds of errors from time to time usually every 2 days my first bsod was when i was playing valorant and randomly my pc crashed with an error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and then another day i bought a new...
  6. I got a lot of problems on my new reseted microsoft gaming pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I got a lot of problems on my new reseted microsoft gaming pc.: Hi, I have a lot of problems progressing my reseted gaming pc. The problems are stressful to solve, The Account Icon keeps disappearing from my settings My Gmail Outlook account isn't getting accepted to the policy It doesn't let anything accept that account at all I can't...
  7. Lots of BSOD on new PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of BSOD on new PC: Hello, I have a lot of BSOD on my new workstation. I have it from 20 days. At the beginning I thought it was an SSD then I changed it. No BSOD for 2 weeks and then today it started with a random exit from a game then a lot of BSOD all with different messages. I succeded in...
  8. New pc restarts randomly and a lot

New pc restarts randomly and a lot: /Hello! I ve just bought a new pc and installed windows 10. I've tried everything from disabling automatic restart and all the steps from all the tutorials. I've checked on event viewer and found the following message The process C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe...
  9. Just got a new gaming PC and my disk usage is a lot of the time at 100%.

Just got a new gaming PC and my disk usage is a lot of the time at 100%.: For hours I have been trying to fix this issue, but nothing has worked for me. I have disabled superfetch and windows search and updated all of my drivers. This is getting really frustrating because I've been waiting so long just to get this computer and it just does not work...
  10. irql_not_less_or_equal storahci.sys (tried a lot of stuff already)

irql_not_less_or_equal storahci.sys (tried a lot of stuff already): Hi, Complete machine specification; https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-phoenix-860-000-desktop-pc-series/8499708/model/9242987/document/c04818319 TLDR; Intel Core i7-6700, 16gb Memory (PC4-17000 MB/s, DDR4-2133), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980Ti, 128 GB, SATA, Solid...