Windows 10: Got new Windows 11 home Laptop want transfer my Windows 10 Pro from old laptop.

Discus and support Got new Windows 11 home Laptop want transfer my Windows 10 Pro from old laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased new laptop with Windows 11 home, my old laptop has Windows 10 Pro. Is there anyway to I can transfer Windows 10 Pro to my new laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by InitialDLong, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Got new Windows 11 home Laptop want transfer my Windows 10 Pro from old laptop.

I just purchased new laptop with Windows 11 home, my old laptop has Windows 10 Pro. Is there anyway to I can transfer Windows 10 Pro to my new laptop?

:)

InitialDLong, Mar 1, 2024
  2. LennyA Win User

How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?

Hi! How can I transfer the Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?

I bought Windows 10/11 Pro from Microsoft Store on December 27 2017 for my old laptop. How does it work? How can I get this transfer to my new laptop? Can someone provide step by step? I was reading other comments online and I don't feel confidence with other people posts. So tell me, if I go to accounts.microsoft.com? I logged in as my Microsoft account. Should I click on Devices tab? I looked at my devices and saw my old laptop on the list. Should I click on Remove Device? Will it free up the license? And go on my new laptop and go to Microsoft Store and will it activate the license on my new laptop?

LennyA, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Transferring Windows 10 pro License to new laptop

Hello All,

I recently bought a new laptop that comes with Windows 11 home single language pre-installed (OEM), I have my old laptop which has windows 10 Pro activated and it's linked to my MS account. I upgraded that from Microsoft store, which is retail license. my old laptop is about 7 years now, which I'm thinking about to recycle or to sell it. I need to transfer/activate my Windows 10 pro license from my old laptop to new laptop (which is windows 11) i.e. to change to windows 11 pro.

Can anyone please help me what all steps should I go through to perform this? Thanks!

Aman Abdurahman, Mar 1, 2024
  4. wkrimes Win User

Got new Windows 11 home Laptop want transfer my Windows 10 Pro from old laptop.

Transfer Windows 10 pro from old laptop to new laptop

Well the old laptop had Windows 8 pro then Windows 8.1 pro, and now 10 pro, I want to transfer my Windows 10 pro from my old laptop to this new laptop, so whats my luck on being able to do that??

wkrimes, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

Got new Windows 11 home Laptop want transfer my Windows 10 Pro from old laptop.

1. Got new Windows 11 home Laptop want transfer my Windows 10 Pro from old laptop. - Similar Threads - Got home Laptop

2. Got new Windows 11 home Laptop want transfer my Windows 10 Pro from old laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got new Windows 11 home Laptop want transfer my Windows 10 Pro from old laptop.: I just purchased new laptop with Windows 11 home, my old laptop has Windows 10 Pro. Is there anyway to I can transfer Windows 10 Pro to my new laptop?...
  3. Got new Windows 11 home Laptop want transfer my Windows 10 Pro from old laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got new Windows 11 home Laptop want transfer my Windows 10 Pro from old laptop.: I just purchased new laptop with Windows 11 home, my old laptop has Windows 10 Pro. Is there anyway to I can transfer Windows 10 Pro to my new laptop?...
  4. Windows 10 pro license transfer between my old laptop and new laptop

Windows 10 pro license transfer between my old laptop and new laptop: Hi, I have bought the new DELL XPS 15 9500 about two months ago, this the laptop comes with windows 10 home pre-installed into it, so upgraded the pre-installed version to windows 10 pro, thought Microsoft website, I paid for it about USD139. As all know the new DELL XPS...
  5. transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10: how to transfer files from old laptop to new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-from-old-laptop-to-new-laptop-in-windows/dcea54a4-2b16-4836-89ba-d41ac607e81d
  6. How to transfer windows 10 pro from my old laptop to my new laptop?

How to transfer windows 10 pro from my old laptop to my new laptop?: I upgraded my laptop from windows 10 home oem edition to windows 10 pro by windows app store paid around $130 in 2018. Today I buy a new laptop, how can I transfer the windows 10 pro to my current laptop? Also I don't remember where is the email of digital license of...
  7. Transfer Windows 10 Pro license from OLD laptop to --> New laptop's OEM Windows 10 home

Transfer Windows 10 Pro license from OLD laptop to --> New laptop's OEM Windows 10 home: Hello there, My old laptop has retired which came with DOS, I bought "Windows 7 pro" for it; then later upgraded it to "Win 10 pro" as Microsoft was generous to let me do that for free. Now I bought a new laptop which has OEM "Windows 10 Home", I wish to make use of...
  8. Transfer Windows 10 Home from an old laptop to a new PC?

Transfer Windows 10 Home from an old laptop to a new PC?: Hi, a few months ago, I bought a refurbished PC from my local store which came with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. Everything was fine until recently, I'm getting a message to activate my copy of windows. I also own a windows 10 laptop on which I activated my windows 10 home...
  9. Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new

Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new: Hello, I have a windows pro license in an old laptop and I want to transfer it to my newly bought laptop so I won't have to pay twice in getting windows 10 pro. How do I go about this?...
  10. Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop

Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop: Hi, I currently have an old laptop that is running Windows 10 Pro and is activated, I would like to no longer use this laptop and transfer this product key (digital license) to my new refurbished laptop that is also running Windows 10 Pro. I have tried to find my product...