Windows 10: Got PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD. Need help

Discus and support Got PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD. Need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day, I got a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD. Now this happened when I opened up GPU-Z. And said to update. I DL the new ver. and installed it. I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ern88, Nov 26, 2020.

1. ern88 Win User

Got PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD. Need help

Good day,

I got a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD. Now this happened when I opened up GPU-Z. And said to update. I DL the new ver. and installed it. I went to open it up and boom. BSOD with that error. Here is a link to the minidump file. I am running Windows 10 PRO 20H2 OS Build 19042.630. First time I had a BSOD on this since I built it in January. Thanks.

112520-17046-01.dmp - Google Drive

:)

ern88, Nov 26, 2020
  2. TheKappa Win User

PFN_List_Corrupt

Hi there,

I have been trying to fix a BSOD error of PFN_List_Corrupt for a few weeks now with my Windows 10 install. It's very random, but annoying. I've run memtest a few times with no findings. I've reinstalled various drivers and no luck. I just recently did a
    fresh Win 8.1 install to the SSD and then upgraded to Win 10. I am assuming I need to do another fresh install of 10, but before going through that, I thought I would ask the community if there was an easy PFN_List_Corrupt fix. I've searched around a fair
    bit and tried some of the suggested fixes, but so far, nothing has worked.

Verifier.exe puts me in a BSOD loop. Luckily, I had a system restore point and used that.

Here is a link to my three most recent Minidump files:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Three different driver crashes here

- First one, the PFN_List_Corrupt (0x0000004e) caused by ntoskrnl.exe

- Second one, Nvlddmkm.sys

- Third one, Driver Verifier BSOD loop caused by aswsnx.sys (my Avast antivirus) as well as ntoskrnl.exe

Anyway, would love any suggestions as to best go about repairing this. Thanks in advance for any help.

TheKappa, Nov 26, 2020
  3. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Windows 10

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing with having a blue screen with an error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT might be due to a variety of reasons, and that is what we are going to find out. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would need to know the following
    information:

• Which build and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What particular activity are you doing on your device before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot on your device. Check if the same issue persists even after booting the device into a clean boot. This
    link provides further information about how clean boot works and the steps on how to perform clean boot. Make sure to follow the steps under Windows

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Got PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD. Need help

f54eebf3-9bda-48ae-9451-1fae34519d74, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Got PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD. Need help

1. Got PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD. Need help - Similar Threads - Got PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

2. Random PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSODS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Random PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSODS?: Hi all - a friend asked me to look at their laptop which is having random PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Bluescreens. These seem to happen at random. I had it playing a HD video on Youtube for 3 hours this morning and it was fine, but I tried to open the Event Log to look at the data, and...
  3. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD Help: Hello, For a couple months I've been getting the same BSOD error as listed in the title. After reinstalling Win10, switching out my RAM sticks, and updating my BIOS and Chipset, I'm now at a loss. I don't know what driver is causing this, so here I am. I ran DriverView and...
  4. BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message

BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message: Hi! I'm running Windows 10 LTSC 1809 and getting BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT after booting up. More precisely - after logging in, in process of loading after desktop showed up. What I've done already: 1. Disabled startup for all apps from task manager. 2. Uninstalled all...
  5. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. Desperately in need for help

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. Desperately in need for help: This is the only BSOD iv been getting lately with system service exception and they all related to kernel storage i dont even know what to do anymore. i tried resettings my bios, updating my bios, updating every driver i have. all my nvidia drivers are up to date. i did test...
  6. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hello, Just a few minutes ago, I encountered a BSOD error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. I tried looking for solution online, but I got confused. It happened during me playing a game on Steam Tekken 7 while also streaming. I've done this many times before for years without having...
  7. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hi I keep getting a BSOD any time I try to play a game on my pc and it gives me a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT code. I've done a memory test and sfc/scannow and chkdsk and come up with no errors. I've also gotten an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once. I've tried pretty much everything I've seen...
  8. Computer BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Computer BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My computer seems to bluescreen out of no where with not much warning. I'm usually running a couple of applications but it tends to happen even when I'm not running games. Sorry for the discord link but i cant upload this dmp file anywhere for some reason including in...
  9. BSOD PFN_List_Corruption

BSOD PFN_List_Corruption: I've been having trouble with BSOD lately on my computer. At first I believed it had to do with a single game, Playerunknowns Battleground, but while it still is far more frequent in this game (never lasts more than 15 minutes), I have had crashes in other games, during login...
  10. Just got this BSOD awhile ago PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Just got this BSOD awhile ago PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: So upon getting this I ran Who crashed and got this On Tue 8/9/2016 9:24:57 PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\080916-18015-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x149F90) Bugcheck code: 0x4E (0x99,...