Windows 10: Got Problem With Windows Security Because Of Batch File

Discus and support Got Problem With Windows Security Because Of Batch File in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Windows Security Won't OpenHI sorry to interupt, But i have a problem with my windows security on windows 10. I accidentally click a batch file name... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RA'S, May 20, 2023.

1. RA'S Win User

Got Problem With Windows Security Because Of Batch File

My Windows Security Won't OpenHI sorry to interupt, But i have a problem with my windows security on windows 10. I accidentally click a batch file name disable windows tracking and spyware and my windows security won't open.I tried many ways to solve it on the internet but it doesn't work. Thank you for any reactions. Regards:R.N

:)

2. oily_17 Win User

Batch Files Knowledge Base

Don't use batch files very much but one I find useful is for creating a list of files in a directory.
    Just copy the text below into Notepad and save as Filelist.bat

dir /a /-p /o:gen >filelist.txt

When you run it from a folder it will create a Filelist.txt file,in the same folder, that lists all the files in that folder.Useful when you are too lazy to type all the files out yourself.

oily_17, May 20, 2023
  3. Batch Files Knowledge Base

Very nice and usefull thanks for contributing.

AphexDreamer, May 20, 2023
  4. krdondon Win User

Is Windows 10 the problem? Or a batch file?

The batch file I made... is destroyed and disassembled.

It was printed normally until a while ago.
    Recently, it is disassembled and output as shown in the video.
    I haven't touched Windows 10 in any way.
    Even if I format the windows and try to run it, the same symptom was the same.

I asked someone else to review my batch file.
    But he couldn't find anything more.
    I made it with my insufficient skills by asking someone.

Is Windows 10 the problem? Or.. maybe the batch file I created is the problem?
    I can't guess.

This is my symptom.
    First, the text is decomposed.

The second run works fine.

You must select 'n' for the first run.
    You must use `cmd` as admin.

advfirewall-ip-list-firehol_level1.netset/v5.bat at main . oklokl/advfirewall-ip-list-firehol_level1.netset . GitHub UTF-8 BOM kor
    This is the batch file for my problem.

My Computer Specifications Windows 10 kor 64bit [Version 10.0.19044.2006]

Windows 10 showed no abnormalities in the `sfc /SCANNOW` integrity check.

krdondon, May 20, 2023
Thema:

1. Got Problem With Windows Security Because Of Batch File - Similar Threads - Got Problem Security

2. Got Problem With Windows Security Because Of Batch File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Problem With Windows Security Because Of Batch File: My Windows Security Won't OpenHI sorry to interupt, But i have a problem with my windows security on windows 10. I accidentally click a batch file name disable windows tracking and spyware and my windows security won't open.I tried many ways to solve it on the internet but it...
  3. Got Problem With Windows Security Because Of Batch File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got Problem With Windows Security Because Of Batch File: My Windows Security Won't OpenHI sorry to interupt, But i have a problem with my windows security on windows 10. I accidentally click a batch file name disable windows tracking and spyware and my windows security won't open.I tried many ways to solve it on the internet but it...
  4. Windows Batch File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Batch File: I am performing a backup using xcopy with /e/y/d. One folder is giving me a problem. The source looks like this: Level 1 ----------...
  5. Windows Batch File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Batch File: I am performing a backup using xcopy with /e/y/d. One folder is giving me a problem. The source looks like this: Level 1 ----------...
  6. Windows Batch File

7. Batch Files

Batch Files: How do i make it that my batch file puts itself in to startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-files/6156404d-20d4-4f58-bee5-14629dbf7b10
  8. Windows Security got problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security got problem: [ATTACH] page not available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-got-problem/8b2866f3-7ef0-41f5-bd4c-9d617109d4eb
  9. Create batch files with Batch?

Create batch files with Batch?: How to create Batch and VBS files with Batch? So I write a batch file which I then convert to exe that creates new folders in a certain directory and then creates batch and VBS files with a certain content and saves them in the created folder. So it's similar to a program...
  10. Batch File Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch File Problem: So I want to backup my saved game files after each time I play, as there is a bug after the latest patch that can delete your saves. Figured better to be safe then sorry. Now I found the following online and edited to my info... Code: @echo off cd "D:\Must Keep\Game & Other...