Windows 10: Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this

Discus and support Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Subpar_diabetic [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Subpar_diabetic, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this

/u/Subpar_diabetic, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Blue screen of death

my laptop froze so i pressed the power button. After it turned back on i got the infamous blue screen of death. Countless youtube tutorials didnt quite help.

How can I fix this?

elijahhuyett, Feb 17, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this

1. Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death and now this - Similar Threads - Got infamous Blue

2. Need Help with Infamous Blue Screen of Death 0x0000003b - Non-Techie Seeking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Infamous Blue Screen of Death 0x0000003b - Non-Techie Seeking...: Dear Microsoft Tech Community Support Team,I hope this email finds you well. My name is Peter, and I am writing to seek your expert assistance in troubleshooting and resolving a recurring issue with my Dell XPS 13 9310 2-in-1 laptop running Microsoft Windows 11 Home.I must...
  3. Need Help with Infamous Blue Screen of Death 0x0000003b - Non-Techie Seeking...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with Infamous Blue Screen of Death 0x0000003b - Non-Techie Seeking...: Dear Microsoft Tech Community Support Team,I hope this email finds you well. My name is Peter, and I am writing to seek your expert assistance in troubleshooting and resolving a recurring issue with my Dell XPS 13 9310 2-in-1 laptop running Microsoft Windows 11 Home.I must...
  4. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  5. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  6. Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death. Any fixes that don’t involve flashdrives or using...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got the infamous Blue Screen of Death. Any fixes that don’t involve flashdrives or using...: I never really set up restore points on my PC since it’s fairly new and I don’t know what would happen if I did use a restore point. I have a fairly big flashdrive and I know that’s needed for one of the other fixes but does anyone have any other fixes? submitted by...
  7. Today i got a blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Today i got a blue screen of death.: Today i got a blue screen of death, after restarting it gave me another BSOD. I tried to troubleshute menu, then reverting my system it wouldn't work. So i tried to clean install but my drive wasn't showing up. Now when i try to boot to my usb installation tool it says:...
  8. AND NOW THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, THANKS WINDOWS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AND NOW THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, THANKS WINDOWS: Last October, October 2018 to be exact. I bought a Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop for my 44th birthday. I needed a laptop and didn't want to spend a whole lot of money for something that would only be used to check the weather and work on my Novel . The thing has a 1 terra-bite...
  9. Suddenly got blue screen of death

Suddenly got blue screen of death: Hello Everyone, Today I just got blue screen of death while I was surfing websites. I believe I didn't open any heavy tasks or anything. The only thing I opened at that time was just Chrome. I am worried now because as far as I know the blue screen of death is a major...
  10. Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself

Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself: What happen was, I was working on photoshop and suddenly i got a Bsod(blue screen) saying wd01000.sys(or something along those lines) error so i reseted im laptop and it started working. After 10mins of me defragmenting my C drive i got another Bsod saing "STOP......