Windows 10: Got the new edge icon on my android phone

Discus and support Got the new edge icon on my android phone in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 147651 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Credstarter, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Got the new edge icon on my android phone

Got the new edge icon on my android phone 7KsmOBj.jpg

Got the new edge icon on my android phone QZDSicm.jpg

:)

Credstarter, Jan 3, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Got the new edge icon on my android phone

Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Got the new edge icon on my android phone

1. Got the new edge icon on my android phone - Similar Threads - Got edge icon

2. Naif batarfi new phone delete “Android 14”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Naif batarfi new phone delete “Android 14”: Lxospspsps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/naif-batarfi-new-phone-delete-android-14/27f13221-23f0-4cfd-ad6a-fd4fc96482a0
  3. Naif batarfi new phone delete “Android 14”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Naif batarfi new phone delete “Android 14”: Lxospspsps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/naif-batarfi-new-phone-delete-android-14/27f13221-23f0-4cfd-ad6a-fd4fc96482a0
  4. Android phones old and new not showing up in my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android phones old and new not showing up in my Microsoft account.: My previous Android Pixel phone 5a stopped working. I purchased a new Android Pixel phone 7 and setup with Google account information. I installed multiple Microsoft applications Edge, Outlook, Authenticator, etc. and logged into the Microsoft applications with my Microsoft...
  5. Android phones old and new not showing up in my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android phones old and new not showing up in my Microsoft account.: My previous Android Pixel phone 5a stopped working. I purchased a new Android Pixel phone 7 and setup with Google account information. I installed multiple Microsoft applications Edge, Outlook, Authenticator, etc. and logged into the Microsoft applications with my Microsoft...
  6. moving my contacts and programs and data from myWindows 10 phone to a new Android phone.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moving my contacts and programs and data from myWindows 10 phone to a new Android phone.: I have finally been forced to abandon my Windows phone 10 device as support is going away this year. I need to move all my apps, contacts and data to the new phone. Is this even possible? I have a subscription to Office 365. How do I get that app set on the new device without...
  7. android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android phone: Since the recent win10 update, i am unable to connect my samsung galaxy s6. Nothing registers, no usb recognition : NOTHING, everythig worked fine before so it must be the update. Uploading my photos to laptop is vital for my work. Any help on this problem would be...
  8. Cannot connect new Android phone with Windows Pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect new Android phone with Windows Pc: Last night my new Android phone connected OK with my PC and I was able to send Text messages via WiFi. This morning the apps such as Your Phone and MiDrop are reporting that they are unable to connect, either way. The phone and PC are still linked but not connecting. I have...
  9. android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  10. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885