Windows 10: Got this blue screen stop code 5 times this month already: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Discus and support Got this blue screen stop code 5 times this month already: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Could someone please take a look at my Windows minidump to help with this problem? https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlJz-BNsxySoasQl91bjneTY5k4?e=U8bKKG Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielCYZ, Mar 19, 2020.

1. DanielCYZ Win User

Got this blue screen stop code 5 times this month already: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Could someone please take a look at my Windows minidump to help with this problem?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlJz-BNsxySoasQl91bjneTY5k4?e=U8bKKG

Thanks a lot,

Daniel

:)

DanielCYZ, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Got this blue screen stop code 5 times this month already: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Got this blue screen stop code 5 times this month already: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT - Similar Threads - Got blue screen

2. Blue Screen: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Since the beginning of March, I've been getting blue screens, only during the weekend or first thing on Monday morning. They occur when the computer is unattended. That is, when I expect the computer to be sleeping, I look over and see a blue screen instead. In looking at the...
  3. Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...: Hello,I have been struggling with getting blue screens on my computer for a few months now, and while it used to be once or twice a week, it has now developed into upwards of 4 or 5 times each day. As in the title, the blue screen error code is usually IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...
  4. Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...: Hello,I have been struggling with getting blue screens on my computer for a few months now, and while it used to be once or twice a week, it has now developed into upwards of 4 or 5 times each day. As in the title, the blue screen error code is usually IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...
  5. Blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: I've been getting the blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT a few times in the last few weeks. Here's the zip of the minidump files. Please advise what I should do next: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiLg9-8ZrZ8ViE3290QpPmYWWvDK?e=3kbfJT Thanks! Raviwan...
  6. I have blue screen stop code - WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have blue screen stop code - WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hi Sumit, I have follow up the instruction on how to collect the dump files along with the system info, but I need to know where to paste it. In addition, how you can help me out to overcome this issue as every time I restart my laptop, I got this blue screen. regards...
  7. Blue Screen Issue? WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen Issue? WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Ever since I downloaded the new Microsoft update, whenever my screen times out my computer automatically restarts after displaying the stop error code: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Have not found much help so far on basic internet searches for this issue....
  8. Blue screened 5 times...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screened 5 times...: I’m very worried and i can’t exactly pinpoint what the exact cause of the blue screen was, error code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL , just assembled my pc a few days ago and have gotten about 5 blue screens so far please help im getting real worried, from what i understand it might...
  9. My Surface Book blue screening with code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

My Surface Book blue screening with code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: My Surface Book, running Windows 10 Pro OS Build 17134.407, has just started as of 11/17/2018 blue screening with the code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Then after it restarts the two monitors I have plugged into my docking station don't work. The first time this happened...
  10. blue screen with a stop code: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

blue screen with a stop code: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: How to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-a-stop-code/60226f49-3e9a-4357-9563-28e2969ed030