Windows 10: Got this latest Search bar on desktop with Edge update. Windows 10.

Discus and support Got this latest Search bar on desktop with Edge update. Windows 10. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShubhamDeshmukh [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShubhamDeshmukh, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Got this latest Search bar on desktop with Edge update. Windows 10.

/u/ShubhamDeshmukh, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Hijin25 Win User

Edge search bar for desktop.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had already seen those tutorials, but I wanted to try the key combination I saw first, to see if it showed up again.

In this case, I refer to the search bar of Microsoft Edge, not the native Windows, that if it appears to me. I also thank you for your help.

Hijin25, Apr 29, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 29, 2023
  4. dafydd Win User

Got this latest Search bar on desktop with Edge update. Windows 10.

Search bars edge

Is it norm after the latest update to have two search bar.*Confused
    When I open edge there is one search bar on the very top Then under that is another search bar.
    I'm using windows 10 home edge and bing as search engine.
    Any help here Please.
    Many Thanks..

PS Should have said that the lower bar in in my feeds home page.

dafydd, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

Got this latest Search bar on desktop with Edge update. Windows 10.

1. Got this latest Search bar on desktop with Edge update. Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Got latest Search

2. I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...: My Edge floating desktop search box has disappeared. I need it back as my eyesight is not as good as it used to be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-an-edge-floating-search-searching-box-on-my/a7c01d89-5458-4f31-b81d-7e7abd06d8d2
  3. I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had an Edge floating search searching box on my desktop. After the latest update it has...: My Edge floating desktop search box has disappeared. I need it back as my eyesight is not as good as it used to be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-an-edge-floating-search-searching-box-on-my/a7c01d89-5458-4f31-b81d-7e7abd06d8d2
  4. Latest Windows update breaking search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Windows update breaking search bar?: Recently installed the latest windows update 23H2 and since then apart from opening the start menu having a few seconds of delay, the search bar seems to be completely broken. Whenever I click on the search function, it just completely closes the start menu and nothing else...
  5. Latest Windows update breaking search bar?

Latest Windows update breaking search bar?: Recently installed the latest windows update 23H2 and since then apart from opening the start menu having a few seconds of delay, the search bar seems to be completely broken. Whenever I click on the search function, it just completely closes the start menu and nothing else...
  6. Windows 10 search bar icons white x after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 search bar icons white x after latest windows update: I just did a windows 10 update yesterday and now my icons in my search bar have a white cross on them, they didnt before this latest update ....
  7. Windows 10 search bar icons white x after latest windows update

Windows 10 search bar icons white x after latest windows update: I just did a windows 10 update yesterday and now my icons in my search bar have a white cross on them, they didnt before this latest update ....
  8. dphwinfre as a latest search in edge after an update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    dphwinfre as a latest search in edge after an update: I updated my pc like a month ago, after the update my wallpaper dissapeared and it gave me some random orange prenistalled wallpaper. Also i had microsoft edge pinned to my toolbar or how is it called (the thing with time, start etc.). I also had “dhpwinfre” as my latest...
  9. After latest windows update search bar at desktop and in settings menu stopped working.

in Cortana
    After latest windows update search bar at desktop and in settings menu stopped working.: So as I said in a subject after update to version 19041.450 my search bar stopped working. When I type something it just closes. Same thing with a search bar in settings menu. Tried everything I could from the internet nothing helped so far. Those windows updates freaking...
  10. Search bars edge

in Browsers and Email
    Search bars edge: Is it norm after the latest update to have two search bar.*Confused When I open edge there is one search bar on the very top Then under that is another search bar. I'm using windows 10 home edge and bing as search engine. Any help here Please. Many Thanks.. PS Should...