Windows 10: Got this message

Discus and support Got this message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on "FIX ME" I get the 2nd message. Any help please? 8402 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Jul 16, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

Got this message

When I click on "FIX ME" I get the 2nd message. Any help please?

:)

usmc362, Jul 16, 2015

2. I got sick from this SMS Sending message :-(

type unable create contact finder to forum search and look for hints

manta---01, Jul 16, 2015
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Got this error message all the time

Hello,

The SoundMixer.exe usually due to a compatibility issue with the version of Windows. There are some programs design for 16-bit or 64-bit or this may be due to corrupted system files. For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• Are you getting the error message after signing in to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend restoring the health of your device by performing
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    (DISM) and System File Checker (SFC). To do so, we recommend
    following the steps below:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

• Go to Start and then type CMD, to launch your Command Prompt.
    • Copy and paste Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth and thenEnter.
    • Next, copy and paste Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand then Enter.

System File Checker (SFC)

• From CMD.
    • Copy and paste sfc /scannow.

Note:
      The space better "SFC" and "/".

Once you're done with the troubleshooting steps, let us know if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Jul 16, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Got this message

Many people have reported that this happens when you are dual booting. They say, removing the other boot option makes it go away. I have no experience with this, so I don't know... are you dual booting?

Mystere, Jul 16, 2015
  5. usmc362 Win User
    No I am not dual booting.

usmc362, Jul 16, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    When did you update to 10240? It seems MS has cut off activation now.

Boozad, Jul 16, 2015
  7. usmc362 Win User
    I fixed it. If anyone has the same problem PM me.

usmc362, Jul 16, 2015
  8. Got this message

Why not tells us here - so we can learn something?

CountryBumkin, Jul 16, 2015
  9. usmc362 Win User
    Sure, I clicked on where it said "Confirm" in the Stop Insider Builds dialogue; it prompted me to reboot. After it restarted I then had the option to "receive Insider builds". I clicked on that, was prompted to reboot and when it restarted I was on the Fast Ring again.*What

usmc362, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Got this message

1. Got this message - Similar Threads - Got message

2. I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up: I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up, ask me to call microsoft support at 65 68649624 but the guy talk in very deep indian accent and i don't understand at all so ask him to send me all the step that I need to do. but he keep telling me, no worry,...
  3. I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up: I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up, ask me to call microsoft support at 65 68649624 but the guy talk in very deep indian accent and i don't understand at all so ask him to send me all the step that I need to do. but he keep telling me, no worry,...
  4. I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix: I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-message-the-appx-packages-manifest-is/96d2b0d7-69ed-4b5b-92c1-53d93eb59cb3
  5. I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix

I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix: I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-message-the-appx-packages-manifest-is/96d2b0d7-69ed-4b5b-92c1-53d93eb59cb3
  6. My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.: I was logging into my microsoft account, and it said my account got locked. I entered my phone number and it sent a code. I entered the code and it kept saying "Something went wrong." and nothing else. tried a few times, please help....
  7. My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.: I was logging into my microsoft account, and it said my account got locked. I entered my phone number and it sent a code. I entered the code and it kept saying "Something went wrong." and nothing else. tried a few times, please help....
  8. My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.

9. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...
  10. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...