Windows 10: Got this message

Discus and support Got this message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on "FIX ME" I get the 2nd message. Any help please? 8402 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Jul 16, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

Got this message

When I click on "FIX ME" I get the 2nd message. Any help please?

:)

usmc362, Jul 16, 2015

2. I got sick from this SMS Sending message :-(

type unable create contact finder to forum search and look for hints

manta---01, Jul 16, 2015
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Got this error message all the time

Hello,

The SoundMixer.exe usually due to a compatibility issue with the version of Windows. There are some programs design for 16-bit or 64-bit or this may be due to corrupted system files. For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• Are you getting the error message after signing in to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend restoring the health of your device by performing
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    (DISM) and System File Checker (SFC). To do so, we recommend
    following the steps below:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

• Go to Start and then type CMD, to launch your Command Prompt.
    • Copy and paste Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth and thenEnter.
    • Next, copy and paste Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand then Enter.

System File Checker (SFC)

• From CMD.
    • Copy and paste sfc /scannow.

Note:
      The space better "SFC" and "/".

Once you're done with the troubleshooting steps, let us know if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Jul 16, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Got this message

Many people have reported that this happens when you are dual booting. They say, removing the other boot option makes it go away. I have no experience with this, so I don't know... are you dual booting?

Mystere, Jul 16, 2015
  5. usmc362 Win User
    No I am not dual booting.

usmc362, Jul 16, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    When did you update to 10240? It seems MS has cut off activation now.

Boozad, Jul 16, 2015
  7. usmc362 Win User
    I fixed it. If anyone has the same problem PM me.

usmc362, Jul 16, 2015
  8. Got this message

Why not tells us here - so we can learn something?

CountryBumkin, Jul 16, 2015
  9. usmc362 Win User
    Sure, I clicked on where it said "Confirm" in the Stop Insider Builds dialogue; it prompted me to reboot. After it restarted I then had the option to "receive Insider builds". I clicked on that, was prompted to reboot and when it restarted I was on the Fast Ring again.*What

usmc362, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Got this message

1. Got this message - Similar Threads - Got message

2. Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...: Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is unable to create a key. No idea why or what I need to do. My first venture in passkeys so I dont believe those who say its easy or simple- it really isnt to us non tech peasants!...
  3. Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...: Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is unable to create a key. No idea why or what I need to do. My first venture in passkeys so I dont believe those who say its easy or simple- it really isnt to us non tech peasants!...
  4. Passkeys - I have tried to create a passkey in Google but got a message that my PC is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I got this message when logging in: the account has been locked and can’t be accessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this message when logging in: the account has been locked and can’t be accessed: I tried logging in my new computer, but after entering the email and password, it kept asking for the “device password”. What password? It’s a new PC!After come failed attempts. I left everything there. Logged in through the store and it synced the account on settings.Steam...
  6. I got this message when logging in: the account has been locked and can’t be accessed

I got this message when logging in: the account has been locked and can’t be accessed: I tried logging in my new computer, but after entering the email and password, it kept asking for the “device password”. What password? It’s a new PC!After come failed attempts. I left everything there. Logged in through the store and it synced the account on settings.Steam...
  7. I got Onedrive error message after I change user name. Found this method to fix but didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Onedrive error message after I change user name. Found this method to fix but didn't...: Please explain me this process. I unlink and then again link but that was not working. I think this method might work. Can you please tell me clearly this steps....
  8. I got Onedrive error message after I change user name. Found this method to fix but didn't...

I got Onedrive error message after I change user name. Found this method to fix but didn't...: Please explain me this process. I unlink and then again link but that was not working. I think this method might work. Can you please tell me clearly this steps....
  9. trying to import photos from camera onto laptop. Got message indicationg a notification was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to import photos from camera onto laptop. Got message indicationg a notification was...: II am trying to import photos from camera onto laptop. Got message indicating a notification was sent o Microsoft Photos to allow access & import photos- what do I do...
  10. trying to import photos from camera onto laptop. Got message indicationg a notification was...

trying to import photos from camera onto laptop. Got message indicationg a notification was...: II am trying to import photos from camera onto laptop. Got message indicating a notification was sent o Microsoft Photos to allow access & import photos- what do I do...