Got this message

Discus and support Got this message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on "FIX ME" I get the 2nd message. Any help please? 8402 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Jul 16, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

Got this message

When I click on "FIX ME" I get the 2nd message. Any help please?

:)

usmc362, Jul 16, 2015
  2. manta---01 Win User

I got sick from this SMS Sending message :-(

type unable create contact finder to forum search and look for hints

manta---01, Jul 16, 2015
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Got this error message all the time

Hello,

The SoundMixer.exe usually due to a compatibility issue with the version of Windows. There are some programs design for 16-bit or 64-bit or this may be due to corrupted system files. For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• Are you getting the error message after signing in to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend restoring the health of your device by performing
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    (DISM) and System File Checker (SFC). To do so, we recommend
    following the steps below:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

• Go to Start and then type CMD, to launch your Command Prompt.
    • Copy and paste Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth and thenEnter.
    • Next, copy and paste Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand then Enter.

System File Checker (SFC)

• From CMD.
    • Copy and paste sfc /scannow.

Note:
      The space better "SFC" and "/".

Once you're done with the troubleshooting steps, let us know if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Jul 16, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Got this message

Many people have reported that this happens when you are dual booting. They say, removing the other boot option makes it go away. I have no experience with this, so I don't know... are you dual booting?

Mystere, Jul 16, 2015
  5. usmc362 Win User
    No I am not dual booting.

usmc362, Jul 16, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    When did you update to 10240? It seems MS has cut off activation now.

Boozad, Jul 16, 2015
  7. usmc362 Win User
    I fixed it. If anyone has the same problem PM me.

usmc362, Jul 16, 2015
  8. CountryBumkin Win User

Got this message

Why not tells us here - so we can learn something?

CountryBumkin, Jul 16, 2015
  9. usmc362 Win User
    Sure, I clicked on where it said "Confirm" in the Stop Insider Builds dialogue; it prompted me to reboot. After it restarted I then had the option to "receive Insider builds". I clicked on that, was prompted to reboot and when it restarted I was on the Fast Ring again.*What

usmc362, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Got this message

1. Got this message - Similar Threads - Got message

2. No Errors till now,Randomly got this error. Why am I getting this error ??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Errors till now,Randomly got this error. Why am I getting this error ??: Hey Guys, I was playing Splinter Cell Blacklist and I randomly got this error. anyone know the cause of this error. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  3. Just got a Bluescreen. Please help

Just got a Bluescreen. Please help: So I'm pretty sure this is unrelated but I installed a new Noctua heatsink this morning. I was playing Monster Hunter World when suddenly I got a bluescreen. Interestingly though the bluescreen lasted about 30seconds and after that the computer was already re logged in. Heres...
  4. got a new computer says I have to enter my microsoft product number where can i get this

in Windows 10 Customization
    got a new computer says I have to enter my microsoft product number where can i get this: I am in a mess I got a new computer and it says I need the Microsoft product number from my old computer where is that. this is just for openers I have been trying to get my NEW computer up and running for 12 hours sucks...
  5. got error message on windows 10 1803 home sl 64 bit

got error message on windows 10 1803 home sl 64 bit: hi joydeep sir got this error message as The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.i am using windows 10 home sl 64 bit 1803....
  6. Windows media creation tool ran for 20 hours, and never got anywhere, is there an easier...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows media creation tool ran for 20 hours, and never got anywhere, is there an easier...: I have my license key for Windows 10 pro, I just don't have the media, so I tried the only choice I could find, the Windows media creation tool. The trouble is that it ran for 20 hours, and never got past gathering data. So I tried to get media on my Linux computer and it let...
  7. Got stuck in diagnostic startup and not able to login in my account and neither through...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Got stuck in diagnostic startup and not able to login in my account and neither through...: I accidentally changed boot mode from normal startup to diagnostic startup and after restart I'm unable to login my account. I can't even use forgot password as it requires internet and surprisingly Ethernet cable is also not working in my laptop. I tried logging in through...
  8. Android/PC users -- You've got Apple Messages (kind of)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android/PC users -- You've got Apple Messages (kind of): Greetings Board, Over a year ago I dumped my Apple only addiction that started in 1986. I'd give Android a straight grade A and Windows 10 an B+/A- depending upon the month. Well the one thing that sucked was losing my ability to send and reply to texts at my desktop. Oh,...
  9. Got a message Nvidia isn't going to support Windows 10 driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Got a message Nvidia isn't going to support Windows 10 driver.: I have an older machine 2006 that came with Vista and I had upgraded to Windows 7. The Machine has a Nvidia 7600 graphics card. 10708
  10. Wifi did work, now doesn't...Got message "... a problem WiFi adapter"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi did work, now doesn't...Got message "... a problem WiFi adapter": I upgraded from 8.1 to 10.0 2-3 weeks ago. Wifi worked fine until a couple of days ago. Now the icon says "Not connected - No connections are available." But there are! I'm sending this from my Windows 8.1 notebook and it says there are 4 wifi's available and all have a...