Windows 10: Got win32kbase.sys

Discus and support Got win32kbase.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I played the game and got BSOD, it's win32kbase.sys. I wanna know it about hardware or software so I can fix this. Thanks. Here is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thang Huynh2, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Got win32kbase.sys

I played the game and got BSOD, it's win32kbase.sys. I wanna know it about hardware or software so I can fix this. Thanks. Here is the file:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z7qtx268mH2PdgMzLgi6r_2Z-laYL7EU?usp=sharing

:)

Thang Huynh2, Jun 21, 2024

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Jun 21, 2024
  4. philc43 Win User

Got win32kbase.sys

win32kbase BSOD

At this stage with only one mini-dump file in the logs to analyse there is not much to go on. The WinDBG analysis identifies the following reasons:

Code:
    Have you changed mouse or keyboard recently?

We always insist on Memtest86+ in these forums when testing memory, this is based on experience of false and misleading results from the other versions of Memtest.

philc43, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

Got win32kbase.sys

1. Got win32kbase.sys - Similar Threads - Got win32kbase sys

2. BSOD win32kbase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD win32kbase: Hello, I got a BSOD when playing Valheim and this isn't the first time.I have since updated all my drivers but was hoping for someone to look into my dump files to see if its anything else causing issue062724-14015-01.dmpMany thanks, Sam...
  3. BSOD win32kbase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD win32kbase: Hello, I got a BSOD when playing Valheim and this isn't the first time.I have since updated all my drivers but was hoping for someone to look into my dump files to see if its anything else causing issue062724-14015-01.dmpMany thanks, Sam...
  4. BSOD win32kbase , hidclass,thread exception not handled

BSOD win32kbase , hidclass,thread exception not handled: Hola buenas , llevo semanas con muchos BSOD casi diariamentes y he hecho 3 preguntas en la comunidad de microsoft pero todavia no logro resolver el problema o identificar que es , recientemente pobre el driver verifier y me solto 2 archivos dump el primer error fue el driver...
  5. BSOD win32kbase , hidclass,thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD win32kbase , hidclass,thread exception not handled: Hola buenas , llevo semanas con muchos BSOD casi diariamentes y he hecho 3 preguntas en la comunidad de microsoft pero todavia no logro resolver el problema o identificar que es , recientemente pobre el driver verifier y me solto 2 archivos dump el primer error fue el driver...
  6. Pantallazo azul con error win32kbase

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pantallazo azul con error win32kbase: Hola necesito ayuda sobre un problema que tuve desde que cambie las piezas de mi computador y al iniciarlo el disco algo le paso pero se "soluciono" y desde entonces me esta tirando pantallazos azul con error win32kbase revise todo con el cmd y el disco , test de ram o...
  7. Pantallazo azul con error win32kbase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pantallazo azul con error win32kbase: Hola necesito ayuda sobre un problema que tuve desde que cambie las piezas de mi computador y al iniciarlo el disco algo le paso pero se "soluciono" y desde entonces me esta tirando pantallazos azul con error win32kbase revise todo con el cmd y el disco , test de ram o...
  8. Pantallazo azul con error win32kbase

9. BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy

BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy: Well Here I am again. Built a brand new PC and windows 10 hates me again. I am getting BSODs in game. On Wed 3/16/2016 4:29:44 AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031516-9203-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module:...
  10. win32kbase BSOD

win32kbase BSOD: Had a random crash yesterday, first in I don't know how long. OSR says it's related to hardware, WhoCrashed says it isn't, and Windbg says memory corruption. I can't find anything more helpful or specific so I'm asking here. Supposedly the minidump should be in the zip...