Windows 10: Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro

Discus and support Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Today I decided to upgrade my newly-installed Windows 10 1903 from Home to Pro. Having no idea how long it took, 10 minutes later, I logged in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Naimarnold2000, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro

Hi,

Today I decided to upgrade my newly-installed Windows 10 1903 from Home to Pro. Having no idea how long it took, 10 minutes later, I logged in and ran to Control Panel. When i clicked 'System', I saw Windows 10 Enterprise. Thinking it was a mistake, I ran to Settings, and that was it. Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro 4c17b8cd-c38c-457d-a851-cc45a71ef7bf?upload=true.png

From there, I totally lost my mind.

:)

Naimarnold2000, Sep 18, 2019
  2. PB1976 Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Hi Stefano,

That is the way I created my USB device. The thing is that there was no mention of an Enterprise version in the menu, only Home / Pro and Education. So weird I ended up with Enterprise instead.

PB1976, Sep 18, 2019
  3. PB1976 Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Hi There,

I selected Windows 10 Pro in the menu from a USB created clean installation, but once installed, the info screen says that Windows 10 Enterprise is installed instead. I have a valid w10 pro key, can I enter that?

PB1976, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Hello,

I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro.

1. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809.
    2. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to Microsoft Store. Bought Windows 10 Pro, but instead of Install I did upgrade to workstation.
    So now I have Windows 10 Enterprise and I can't activate it, which is normal, cause I bought windows 10 Pro and not Enterprise.

How can I downgrade it to Windows 10 Pro?

Thank you in advance.

LeonidasLangouranis, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro

1. Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro - Similar Threads - Got 1903 Enterprise

2. Got Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro: I've purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. After purchase I tried to go through the upgrade but was getting error messages. I decided to restart my PC and see if it will fix these problems. Instead of fixing it I found that my Windows version got changed from Home...
  3. WIn10 Pro download, got Win10 Enterprise instead

WIn10 Pro download, got Win10 Enterprise instead: I recently upgraded a laptop from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro, I followed hyperlinks, purchased okay through MSFT store. But instead of now having Win10 Pro, I have Win10 Enterprise. Also Activation has failed, and troubleshooter didn't work. How can I downgrade to Win10 Pro and...
  4. RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise: I had Windows 10 Pro on my PC .. When I did a "RESET" and was completed... The "RESET" changed my Windows 10 Pro to be Windows Enterprise which I Do Not Like... My Documents Webpage will OPEN .. But when I try to make a "NEW FOLDER" that's ok The Problem is that I cannot...
  5. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead: I went through the Microsoft store to upgrade my Windows 10 Home systems to Pro but I've had two of them upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise and are asking for activation. I never selected Enterprise wasn't an option how do I get the Windows 10 Pro key that I ordered installed?...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.: Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi/6d21d6d7-1500-4458-b69f-3ee07b1f66c0
  7. W10 Enterprise instead of W10 Pro

W10 Enterprise instead of W10 Pro: I have new laptop Acer Aspire. It was bought with OEM W10Home. Then I have ordered and paid licence for W10Pro. At the last form of purchasing process is button "Install". I pushed it. After restart there is W10Enterprise. Now I am not able to activate it nor to change it to...
  8. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.: Hi, I recently bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store for my laptop with Windows 10 Home installed. After the payment is finished, I got a notification to restart my laptop. When it is booted on, I checked the Settings > Activation page and instead of...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise INSTEAD of Windows10 Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise INSTEAD of Windows10 Pro: Yesterday I bought ($104.99) Windows10Pr5o & installed the link. Now this morning it says that I have Windows ENTERPRISE & I must activate it! It WON'T let me! It says I don't have a valid version! I need to convert to Windows Pro for which I paid! Bob Campbell...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO: Hi There, I selected Windows 10 Pro in the menu from a USB created clean installation, but once installed, the info screen says that Windows 10 Enterprise is installed instead. I have a valid w10 pro key, can I enter that?...