Windows 10: Got Windows update last night and it broke Xbox Networking

Discus and support Got Windows update last night and it broke Xbox Networking in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Got Windows update last night and it broke Xbox Networking. Router is all set with port forwarding, provider is not changing anything and got strict... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GamezombieCZ, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Got Windows update last night and it broke Xbox Networking

Got Windows update last night and it broke Xbox Networking.
    Router is all set with port forwarding, provider is not changing anything and got strict NAT type and blocked server connectivity. Tried the last fix that worked and that was using "Fix it button" combined with system restart. And yes, firewall seems ok as well. I have no idea.

Any idea how to fix this problem or it's something that can't be fixed now?

submitted by /u/GamezombieCZ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GamezombieCZ, Jun 28, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Last Nights Update Broke My Webcam

Hi Guys,

Last nights update (or the latest update within the past few days) has made my webcam (built in to my ASUS AIO 4K Pro) choppy and performs so slow.

A quick search and it returned issues of an update from last year Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media not sure why it seems to have returned for me in this instance though. I was streaming fine last night (using my webcam
    as always) then hit update and shut down at night.

First time today I go to stream and I face this issue,

hope you guys can help.

Kade.

KadeMcConville, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Got Windows update last night and it broke Xbox Networking

No internet after last night's update win 10

Hi Montium,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• How are you connected to the internet? Wired or wireless?
    I appreciate the method you have performed. Let’s try simple method and check if this helps.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter, it will automatically troubleshoot the network problem and check. If it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Network troubleshooter.

• Click on Advanced on the Network troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Network troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you install the driver restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the network driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 3.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated network driver. If the network driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Got Windows update last night and it broke Xbox Networking

1. Got Windows update last night and it broke Xbox Networking - Similar Threads - Got update last

2. last night's update broke link to vcruntime140_1.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    last night's update broke link to vcruntime140_1.dll: how do i fix this - or get an update asap? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-nights-update-broke-link-to-vcruntime1401dll/55048c26-f16e-4cd6-8929-7c1fbc1d9b20
  3. Last update broke my laptop

Last update broke my laptop: Clicked update and restart. Screen said restating for 20 minutes then went black. Keys are all lit up, but the laptop is completely unresponsive. Asus tuf 505 laptop. Ideas?...
  4. Updated windows last night and got this. Can't log onto my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated windows last night and got this. Can't log onto my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/scary__snek [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjth0a/updated_windows_last_night_and_got_this_cant_log/
  5. Windows UpDate From Last Night

Windows UpDate From Last Night: This thing is hung up. It reboots and I can get to the basic screen, but about half my icons don't render. Also, on the toolbar, my icons aren't there. The Windows icon in the bottom left corner is black and white and when you hover the mouse over it, you get the blue circle...
  6. The security changes to network protocols that were made to the last Windows update broke...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The security changes to network protocols that were made to the last Windows update broke...: I used to use an open source LAN chat utility. Since the last major Windows 10 update, it no longer detects who is on-line for chat. It has stopped it from working all together. Does Microsoft have an internal LAN chat? Or is there a way to fix this? I want a chat that...
  7. Windows update last night

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update last night: Just checkexc what was new after the update applied last night and can't find anything about Microsoft overwriting my personalisations. For instance you have removed my wallpaper and replaced it with a black screen and have changed my screensaver from "Windows 10 is ****" to...
  8. My windows got "deactivated" last night?!

My windows got "deactivated" last night?!: So i was playing monster hunter last night with friends and suddenly a watermark popped up that i need to activate my windows. I chcecked and error was: 0xC004F074. I bought PC in august form a person with windows 10 Pro activated. But i still managed to get product key i...
  9. Did Windows update last night now no network or desktop

Did Windows update last night now no network or desktop: Hi, I have an HP with Windows 7 updated to Windows 10. All has been fine with the computer until i finally did Windows Update last night. That took so long I kept computer and went to bed. This morning I wake up to a computer not opening showing the picture below....
  10. Last nights update failed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Last nights update failed.: Since last nights update my computer won't take my pin number, says it is wrong. 65051