Windows 10: Got x80070005 error while updating on hibernating and shut down but not after restart

Discus and support Got x80070005 error while updating on hibernating and shut down but not after restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know why this is happening but surely it is some issue. I'm facing this for few days and nothing of the troubleshooting seems to work. Also,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anurag0001, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Got x80070005 error while updating on hibernating and shut down but not after restart

I don't know why this is happening but surely it is some issue. I'm facing this for few days and nothing of the troubleshooting seems to work. Also, chat with Windows support expert but didn't get anything. This happens while installing the update which is after downloading all Windows updates from Windows Updates in the Settings. Can somebody help me out?

:)

Anurag0001, Jun 23, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Shutting down, hibernating, or sleeping?

I always use hibernate, I only restart for windows updates.

P4-630, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    hibernate, but shuts down

Hello,

We suggest to manually setup hibernation on your computer. You may follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop and select Personalize.
    • Click Lock screen>Screen saver settings>Change power settings>Choose what the power buttons do.

• Change the settings When I press the power button, click
      hibernate.
    • Click Save changes.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jun 23, 2021
  4. ilgoldman Win User

Got x80070005 error while updating on hibernating and shut down but not after restart

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Got x80070005 error while updating on hibernating and shut down but not after restart :confused:*Mad Got x80070005 error while updating on hibernating and shut down but not after restart :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Got x80070005 error while updating on hibernating and shut down but not after restart

1. Got x80070005 error while updating on hibernating and shut down but not after restart - Similar Threads - Got x80070005 error

2. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...: I have 64 bit Windows 10 Home installed on my PC. The problems are:- Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting consistently It wasn't happening with my previous install of 64 bit Windows 10 Home just a few days ago- This time the PC shut itself down on the Windows logo...
  3. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...: I have 64 bit Windows 10 Home installed on my PC. The problems are:- Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting consistently It wasn't happening with my previous install of 64 bit Windows 10 Home just a few days ago- This time the PC shut itself down on the Windows logo...
  4. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR after shutting down or hibernating

INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR after shutting down or hibernating: Hi Experts, I have a HP Elitebook 840 G5 that is running into INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR bugcheck when starting up the laptop after shutting down, rebooting or hibernating. This issue is intermittent but it's happening quite a few times for the past couple of months to be...
  6. Laptop Hibernating, Locking, then shutting down a while after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Hibernating, Locking, then shutting down a while after startup: This happened ever since last Friday. I have never encountered this problem before. After startup, somewhere between 0 mins to 5 mins, my laptop shows "Hibernating" followed by "locking" then it just shuts down. Sometimes it just shuts down without the locking screen....
  7. while shutting down the computer restarts

while shutting down the computer restarts: after upgrading windows from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro, I am getting the below message in blue screen and the computer restarts of its own. "your pc ran in to a problem and needs to restart. we just collected some error info, and then we will restart for you. if...
  8. i got a bsod while shutting down

i got a bsod while shutting down: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArXgh9jsIEcbiXT__iScwgIKj5NU is the dump file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-bsod-while-shutting-down/44dda7d2-6659-48cc-bf84-00039f1b257d
  9. Restart or shutting down after booting or while booting up.

Restart or shutting down after booting or while booting up.: I was playing a game and then the computer suddenly restart, again and again after booting up and even while booting up. I already unchacked the automatic boot up setting in msconfig before because it happened already. But now, it happened again. I even try the bootrec...
  10. HIbernate or shut down?

in Windows 10 Support
    HIbernate or shut down?: I've always had the practice of shutting down my home pc/laptop before going to bed. I always used the hibernate option throughout the day while I"m working on it/them. A lot of my friends had their hard drives crashed and always used the hibernate option. This despite the...