Windows 10: Gotab gw7 win 10 problem

Discus and support Gotab gw7 win 10 problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Gotab gw7 and i lent it to my son. He brought it back and there are problems with it he says. Nothing will boot from the usb but i can go into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paul1701d, Jan 26, 2021.

1. paul1701d Win User

Gotab gw7 win 10 problem

I have a Gotab gw7 and i lent it to my son. He brought it back and there are problems with it he says. Nothing will boot from the usb but i can go into file manager and look at the files. The internet has gone also but it says the driver is ok. Could this be a virus and if so how can i get rid of it please.

:)

paul1701d, Jan 26, 2021

2. GoTab GW7 wont turn on

Hi I got a GoTab GW7 with windows 10 preloaded on the tablet. I was downloading Norton security for my tablet it downloaded fine I restarted the the tablet and it wont power up.

alanbyrne1982, Jan 26, 2021
  3. GoTab GW7 wont turn on

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if that helps. I would suggest you to remove any USB devices and try switching on.

If the issue still persist, try connecting the charger to the device and check the charging indicator. If it is charging, I would recommend you to download the Windows 10 ISO, create a media creation tool using USB and try performing system repair
    using the USB (Media creation tool).

Download Windows 10

If the issues still persist, I would recommend you to contact tablet manufacturer for further assistance.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 26, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Gotab gw7 win 10 problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Gotab gw7 win 10 problem

1. Gotab gw7 win 10 problem - Similar Threads - Gotab gw7 problem

2. Problem with downgrading win 11 to win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with downgrading win 11 to win 10: My computer decided to automatically update me to windows 11 while I was away from the computer. I went through the procedure to downgrade it back to windows 10, according to what I could find online, and now instead of it being a simple procedure, my computer appears to be...
  3. Problem with downgrading win 11 to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with downgrading win 11 to win 10: My computer decided to automatically update me to windows 11 while I was away from the computer. I went through the procedure to downgrade it back to windows 10, according to what I could find online, and now instead of it being a simple procedure, my computer appears to be...
  4. Win 10 problems

in Cortana
    Win 10 problems: I have several problems with win 10. I cannot type in the windows search box . I am also having a lag when typing. It does not happen all the time. There may be a short delay or longer delay or nothing appears at all. I have also noticed my computer has started to slow...
  5. Problem on win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem on win 10: Today my pc is acting strange, i can't open up Windows Start Menu or the diplay settings / personalize on the desktop. When i open ds sett / pers it opens up for a nanosecond an cmd window, that says that i can't have permissions, or permissions denied. Please help....
  6. Problem with Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Win 10: Hello, I was doing my homework and pc crashes a little. I just go to the meniu and press restart. Pc is on blue screen writing ,,don't turn off your pc Windows is seting up" but I wait 3 hours and pc don't turn on. Please help me...
  7. problem in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem in win 10: In an open folder when the background image changes, the folder itself goes up. ؟ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-win-10/f376ab79-127f-4f26-b3b2-987cf169ebc5"
  8. win live mail problems in win 10

in Browsers and Email
    win live mail problems in win 10: Suddenly my email has gone haywire. My App for win live mail has a shield on it that means I have to open it as admin, and I get a box asking me if I want to let this programme to make changes. When mail opens I invariably get a box asking me to enter my password....
  9. Win 10 Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Problems: It seems there are numerous problems with Win 10. I can't use my Wireless Display Adapter. I will have to go back to Win 8.1 where it worked! Too bad, I expected more out of Win 10. It is Bad when Win 10 don't support MS Products that I paid a good price for!!!*Mad That...
  10. was win 7 upgraded to win 10 but on RESTART win 10 Problem!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    was win 7 upgraded to win 10 but on RESTART win 10 Problem!!!!: I upgraded win 7 home to win 10... a dell notebook i5 processor 4GB RAM but PC starts OK - shuts downs OK but on RESTART win 10 Problem!!!! after blue window icon and before show login screen appears a black screen and PC shows working or downloading - .... after...