Windows 10: Gotta new laptop,

Discus and support Gotta new laptop, in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Mainly for streaming YouTube, Twitch, or Netflix. But also have Kodi and a few other apps downloaded. Completely new to windows as a whole. But using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrryanking, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Gotta new laptop,

Mainly for streaming YouTube, Twitch, or Netflix. But also have Kodi and a few other apps downloaded. Completely new to windows as a whole. But using Android most of my life. What are some must have apps?

submitted by /u/mrryanking
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrryanking, Jun 29, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Gotta new laptop,

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Gotta new laptop,

1. Gotta new laptop, - Similar Threads - Gotta laptop

2. Moving windows 10 license from one bricked laptop to another working laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving windows 10 license from one bricked laptop to another working laptop: Hi, I had purchased an Acer Nitro V gaming laptop that came with windows 10 home, installed on a 128 GB M2 SATA SSD. This laptop is not powering up due to a fault in its motherboard or so I was told. I am trying to salvage as much I can from this laptop, since its now a...
  3. How do I connect a wireless keyboard to my Windows laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I connect a wireless keyboard to my Windows laptop?: I have a wireless keyboard which I would like to connect to my laptop. How do I do it? Do I need to download the software? Cheryl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-wireless-keyboard-to-my-windows/9aea14f7-a79d-4fd0-8ae6-252d6722ba37
  4. How can I use my laptop's built-in microphone in conjunction with my headphones?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I use my laptop's built-in microphone in conjunction with my headphones?: The microphone on my headset is not working. I want to use the mic that is built directly into my laptop, but when my headphones are plugged in, the pc can only use the mic on them. what's worse is that "realtek HD audio" refers to both my computer's sound system and any...
  5. Keeping a windows 10 laptops dual monitor saved when unplugging the laptop from the second...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keeping a windows 10 laptops dual monitor saved when unplugging the laptop from the second...: Here’s the context, my wife has a windows 10 laptop for work. I have a MacBook Air for my work, my company gave me a monitor now that we are all working from home so when I use the second monitor as a split screen (not mirror) and then remove the laptop all the open stuff...
  6. Windows 10 laptop not showing on devices page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 laptop not showing on devices page: I have a Dell Inspiron 5547 laptop and it used to be on my devices page on my microsoft account. I came back on about a month later to find that it just simply disappeared from the list. I even checked the Dell page and there was nothing there. Why did it just go away on its...
  7. I'm not able to login my laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm not able to login my laptop.: I'm using Microsoft windows 10, just i opened lost device and clicked lock device then my computer get locked, Now I'm not able to login my laptop, kindly tell me the solution please. When i entered login pin showing below massage An administrator has restricted sign...
  8. My laptop was upgraded from windows 7 professional to windows 10 professional. I checked...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop was upgraded from windows 7 professional to windows 10 professional. I checked...: Mostly what I said in the title. My grandfather gave me his old laptop and I upgraded it for free back when they were doing that promotion. I pulled up the license on my command prompt(image link below) and it's retail. I want to transfer this to a PC I'm going to build and I...
  9. Skype not working on HP Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype not working on HP Laptop.: I am using a Windows 10 HP Laptop, I have the latest version of Skype, sometimes if I get a message I will hear the sound but when I look there is no message, then after an hour or so the message appears, or sometimes the message does not make a sound, also calls don't always...
  10. Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot.: Ever since I went ahead and installed the Creator's Update, colour profiles have been acting a tad wonky. I use a Spyder 5 Elite to calibrate new monitors and the finished profile gets stored and loaded by Windows colour profile manager. This normally works just fine, but...