Windows 10: Gotta new laptop,

Discus and support Gotta new laptop, in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Mainly for streaming YouTube, Twitch, or Netflix. But also have Kodi and a few other apps downloaded. Completely new to windows as a whole. But using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrryanking, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Gotta new laptop,

Mainly for streaming YouTube, Twitch, or Netflix. But also have Kodi and a few other apps downloaded. Completely new to windows as a whole. But using Android most of my life. What are some must have apps?

submitted by /u/mrryanking
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrryanking, Jun 29, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Gotta new laptop,

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Gotta new laptop,

1. Gotta new laptop, - Similar Threads - Gotta laptop

2. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  3. My laptop keeps crashing, no BSOD, anything, just crashes and i gotta hold the power button...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing, no BSOD, anything, just crashes and i gotta hold the power button...: It's been happening since July last year. I assume its a RAM issue. Currently using an MSI Pulse 17 b13vgk, which has a 4070, i7 and 16gbNo matter what I try, it's not working:- Updating Drivers- Updating in general- Looking around the web...
  4. My laptop keeps crashing, no BSOD, anything, just crashes and i gotta hold the power button...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps crashing, no BSOD, anything, just crashes and i gotta hold the power button...: It's been happening since July last year. I assume its a RAM issue. Currently using an MSI Pulse 17 b13vgk, which has a 4070, i7 and 16gbNo matter what I try, it's not working:- Updating Drivers- Updating in general- Looking around the web...
  5. Gotta wait 2 hours everytime i turn on my PC and try to log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gotta wait 2 hours everytime i turn on my PC and try to log in.: As the title states, i have to wait 2 hours everytime i wanna log in to my PC due to "failed password attempts or repeated shutdowns." The thing is, neither of those happened so i have no clue why its doing this. i dont have an alternative sign in option because i cant turn...
  6. Gotta wait 2 hours everytime i turn on my PC and try to log in.

Gotta wait 2 hours everytime i turn on my PC and try to log in.: As the title states, i have to wait 2 hours everytime i wanna log in to my PC due to "failed password attempts or repeated shutdowns." The thing is, neither of those happened so i have no clue why its doing this. i dont have an alternative sign in option because i cant turn...
  7. ENFORCEMENT TEAM gotta go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM gotta go: Here is the last message they sent me...Hello, Thank you for utilizing our Case Review appeals system to learn more about this account’s suspension. This account was suspended for harassing other players through written or verbal communications on Xbox Live. Harassment...
  8. ENFORCEMENT TEAM gotta go

ENFORCEMENT TEAM gotta go: Here is the last message they sent me...Hello, Thank you for utilizing our Case Review appeals system to learn more about this account’s suspension. This account was suspended for harassing other players through written or verbal communications on Xbox Live. Harassment...
  9. Anything I gotta know?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anything I gotta know?: So I have been using a mac for a few years, and want to get a windows gaming pc. I have selected this one, and it is coming in a few days:...
  10. Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot.: Ever since I went ahead and installed the Creator's Update, colour profiles have been acting a tad wonky. I use a Spyder 5 Elite to calibrate new monitors and the finished profile gets stored and loaded by Windows colour profile manager. This normally works just fine, but...