Windows 10: Government request for information

Discus and support Government request for information in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So Last night all my microsoft Apps began to do an update. the description read something like this... "Your personal data, documents, photos,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gregorystahr, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Government request for information

So

Last night all my microsoft Apps began to do an update. the description read something like this...

"Your personal data, documents, photos, content and broswing history are being supplied to Goverment agency,their contractors, and representivives. blah blah....follow this link for futher information, and it had a link.

I thought it was a a scam, so i did not click on it. However; today I have been trying to find if it was fake or not. I have been able to figure it out- These are infact, the microsoft Apps so how could this happen? I am gettin no where in reporting it.

And if it is true, is this the way you informed? And if so, how do I get the link again?

g

:)

gregorystahr, Feb 23, 2021
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 23, 2021
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. Ellier74 Win User

Government request for information

CONFIRMED WINDOWS 10 GOVERNMENT BACKDOOR

I can confirm there is a backdoor in Windows 10 that the government in the USA is using. I have my firewall set to block EVERYTHING including what is on the list of approved programs. The only reason I'm NOT WORRIED ABOUT REVEALING WHAT SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED
    INFORMATION IS BECAUSE THE STUPID GOVERNMENT AGENT KEEPS SHOWING VISUAL CLUES THAT HE IS IN MY SYSTEM.

No hacker worth their salt would ever let you know they are actively in your system, this is how I know it is the government. The FACT I get visual cues that I am in fact being hacked would be unlawful release of information to a person not authorized (by
    doing what they do the way they are doing it) so now that the information has been disseminated to me, I'm sharing it to everyone else.

WINDOWS 10 BACK DOOR CONFIRMED.

Ellier74, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Government request for information

1. Government request for information - Similar Threads - Government request information

2. IPV6 Compatibility - Government Mandate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IPV6 Compatibility - Government Mandate: UCOR is under OMB mandate M-21-07 which requires us to transition to IPv6 only by 2025.1. Does the below software/driver/versions support running on a dual stacked O/S with IPv4 with IPv6?2. Does the below software/driver/versions support running on an IPv6 only O/S?3. If so,...
  3. IPV6 Compatibility - Government Mandate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IPV6 Compatibility - Government Mandate: UCOR is under OMB mandate M-21-07 which requires us to transition to IPv6 only by 2025.1. Does the below software/driver/versions support running on a dual stacked O/S with IPv4 with IPv6?2. Does the below software/driver/versions support running on an IPv6 only O/S?3. If so,...
  4. IPV6 Compatibility - Government Mandate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. sha1 digicert certain and govern concern

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sha1 digicert certain and govern concern: when find active my lost device and work opportunity heck my device on pc from samsung10 and i told this still police station in my city and he cant find my fone and i see active my phone on my device setup i think take my phone police man what do in this corupt Slovakia...
  6. Request for information

Request for information: I work on a domain where users sign into their profile utilizing a common access card (CAC). These CACs have 4 certificates an ID, signature, authentication, and Encryption. Users utilize 1 certificate to log into computers. Since windows 10 has come to the domain our users...
  7. How to contact Microsoft Governance

How to contact Microsoft Governance: I give up. Since Microsoft bought out Skype, it has become too much hassle to log in. I've spent hours dealing with "try another account or Facebook" type ideas, changing passwords, and the rest. So it's goodbye Skype for me. In past cases like this, I've sent an email to...
  8. Problem with UK Government sites access

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with UK Government sites access: I have a problem with UK Government sites on this computer. I have tried accessing and filing on the companies house site, and have today tried to file a tax return with HMRC. In both cases I have been able to log in, but when moving to the next step to actually do anything I...
  9. Domain User Information Software Request

Domain User Information Software Request: Hi there, At my school, we have a piece of software (called RM MyConnect) which displays user information such as Full Name, Primary Group, PC Name, PC Location, Connectivity to the server etc. It also lets users log off, change their password, and lock the PC (if GPO...
  10. Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government: Make no mistake: over the last few years, we’ve seen faster acceleration of government organizations moving to the cloud. So why now? This move is driven largely by the desire to bring the most up-to-date tools and capabilities to employees to meet demands for mobility and...