Windows 10: GP EDIT on win 10

Discus and support GP EDIT on win 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am pretty new to Group policy... I have noticed that settings like disable Mail and Calendar both in the Computer/Administrator and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by cbmudd10, Sep 7, 2015.

1. cbmudd10 Win User

GP EDIT on win 10

I am pretty new to Group policy... I have noticed that settings like disable Mail and Calendar both in the Computer/Administrator and User/Administrator, do not work. Perhaps I need to write a new policy.

:)

cbmudd10, Sep 7, 2015
  2. Joakim Bengtsson, Sep 7, 2015
  3. stanley07 Win User
    Windows 10 Maps with USB GPS

Will the Deluo Gps unit work with Win 10, I cant find the drivers since I upgraded to win 10

stanley07, Sep 7, 2015
  4. GP EDIT on win 10

They are both for Windows Vista only. You can remove mail and calendar by running powershell and typing this code: Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage

theveterans, Sep 7, 2015
  5. cbmudd10 Win User
    Yes I have read about power shell and my question about that is, I know there is a hidden folder that can be made unhidden but there is also a ton on other files related to these apps in Users/xxx/Appdata/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Application shortcuts,,,,PriData....Notifications,,, wpmidn,,,,,Caches,,, and many more. They are part of the O.S. It would be like deleating files in the system folders... I am of the school now that you either take windows ten the way it is, or, go back to 7 or 8.1 .. I am tweaking away at it though, and what is disappointing is my computer really runs well with Windows Ten. I guess I am going to have to build a second system. One for security and customization, and one for experimenting with the New and Great Windows Ten...

cbmudd10, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

GP EDIT on win 10

1. GP EDIT on win 10 - Similar Threads - EDIT

2. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  3. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  4. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bios cannot be edited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios cannot be edited: Hey there, ever since i switched to windows 11 i cant change anything within bios expect for time. I cant enter admin password nor click on it. EVERYTHING is grayed out in there. What do i do? I just need to turn on secure boot. Tried to do it via power shell and no result...
  6. Bios cannot be edited

Bios cannot be edited: Hey there, ever since i switched to windows 11 i cant change anything within bios expect for time. I cant enter admin password nor click on it. EVERYTHING is grayed out in there. What do i do? I just need to turn on secure boot. Tried to do it via power shell and no result...
  7. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  8. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  9. Photo editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo editing: I just got a new computer Windows 11. How do I crop a photo to 4x6? Everything is in ratios. Also is there a better photo editing program? I had Windows 8 before It had Windows Photo Viewer which was GREAT and the editing options were MUCH better than this program. Anyway to...
  10. Photo editing

Photo editing: I just got a new computer Windows 11. How do I crop a photo to 4x6? Everything is in ratios. Also is there a better photo editing program? I had Windows 8 before It had Windows Photo Viewer which was GREAT and the editing options were MUCH better than this program. Anyway to...