Windows 10: GPEDIT 'Administrative Templates' Missing

Discus and support GPEDIT 'Administrative Templates' Missing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am missing some items in the Local Group Policy editor gpedit.msc &secpol.msc also missing [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SayanSarkar95, Sep 6, 2020.

1. GPEDIT 'Administrative Templates' Missing

I am missing some items in the Local Group Policy editor gpedit.msc &secpol.msc also missing

GPEDIT 'Administrative Templates' Missing 233edf25-2cd7-4c39-bc1b-ac4877663bb5?upload=true.png

:)

SayanSarkar95, Sep 6, 2020
  2. JayWin10 Win User

Administrative Templates disappeared from gpedit

So I added gpedit to my windows 10 home OS Version 1909 with no problems it worked perfectly and I did what I needed to do but recently ever since I updated to version 2004 the Administrative Templates have completely disappeared and if I click on any
    folder it says "MMC cannot initialize the snap in"

so what is causing this and how can I fix this?

JayWin10, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Windows Administrative Templates

I have a very specific question regarding importing administrative templates.

I have Windows 10 Home (1607) and have installed the Group Policy Editor on the grounds it's much easier than finding the registry keys, and it's also easier to reverse changes. My computer, my rules, my risk.

Gpedit.msc obviously didn't come with Administrative Templates, so my question is:-

If I import the ADMX templates (for 1607) into gpedit, will they overwrite my existing settings, or will they just sit there waiting to be set as required?

DamianDavis, Sep 6, 2020
  4. JayWin10 Win User

GPEDIT 'Administrative Templates' Missing

Administrative Templates disappeared from gpedit

Is there a way to completely uninstall gpedit off my PC so I can try to fresh install it

apparently windows 10 version 2004 added some files to gpedit that I don't have so thats probably why its not working

JayWin10, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

GPEDIT 'Administrative Templates' Missing

1. GPEDIT 'Administrative Templates' Missing - Similar Threads - GPEDIT 'Administrative Templates'

2. GPEDIT does not show Administrative Templates in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    GPEDIT does not show Administrative Templates in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If GPEDIT or Local Group Policy Editor does not show Administrative Templates on Windows 11/10 PC, here is how you can fix the issue. There could be several reasons, including corrupt or missing system files, a bug or glitch, etc. Here, we have gathered some of the...
  3. Administrative Templates missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrative Templates missing: I went to my windows security to try and disable my virus and threat protection because it was preventing me from downloading something I trusted on my computer. When I had opened the app it wasn't there. I looked up many solutions and found I should go to Administrative...
  4. Administrative Templates missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrative Templates missing: I went to my windows security to try and disable my virus and threat protection because it was preventing me from downloading something I trusted on my computer. When I had opened the app it wasn't there. I looked up many solutions and found I should go to Administrative...
  5. Administrative Templates missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Administrative template missing in group policy editor.

in Windows 10 Support
    Administrative template missing in group policy editor.: I have Windows 10 version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1171).I want to speed up the loading of thumbnails in the file explorer for pdf files. I went to this article and it lists the steps that involve editing the group policy....
  7. Group Policy Missing Administrative Template Folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Group Policy Missing Administrative Template Folder?: I have this weird issue where the Administrative Template folder doesn't have and text on the folder. I can expand the folder but the structure of the folder isn't right. It's missing System and Control Panel subfolders and others. Here's a snipping of what I see....
  8. Administrative Templates disappeared from gpedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrative Templates disappeared from gpedit: So I added gpedit to my windows 10 home OS Version 1909 with no problems it worked perfectly and I did what I needed to do but recently ever since I updated to version 2004 the Administrative Templates have completely disappeared and if I click on any folder it says "MMC...
  9. device gurd missing in gpedit->admin templates->sytem

in Windows 10 Customization
    device gurd missing in gpedit->admin templates->sytem: running a virtual system in Vmware it was showing a error like this: [ATTACH] i copy & pasted the error in google there is some solutions i was go throw it, but in the group policies the file Device Gurd missing [ATTACH] now i'm searched in google about DG...
  10. gpedit as administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    gpedit as administrator: Hi, I want to run gpedit as administrator. When I type gpedit into search and right click on gpedit I am not offered an option to run as admin. I am the only user and administrator on this PC. Any ideas? Thanks 110097