Windows 10: gpedit.msc`s interactive logon options are grayed out.

Discus and support gpedit.msc`s interactive logon options are grayed out. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings, Could someone please let me know how I can edit the following interactive logon options since they are grayed out? [ATTACH] The PC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dhampius, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Dhampius Win User

gpedit.msc`s interactive logon options are grayed out.

Greetings,

Could someone please let me know how I can edit the following interactive logon options since they are grayed out?

gpedit.msc`s interactive logon options are grayed out. fd05b960-6a54-4ef2-9a13-0e4299eb80e8?upload=true.jpg

The PC is in a domain.

gpedit.msc`s interactive logon options are grayed out. f1cbea02-e4e6-4ee8-aeee-a526be734baf?upload=true.jpg

Thanks in advance.

:)

Dhampius, Sep 10, 2018
  2. BrianTJUK Win User

I can't set a slideshow in the Lock Screen and one of the Microsoft suggestions to use gpedit msc didn't work

I can't set up a slideshow for the lock screen. I can select a picture from the computer or I can select one of the Windows 10 standard pictures. If I select slideshow it doesn't change the PREVIEW and when the computer is inactive I get a black screen.

One of the suggestions made by Microsoft in response to this problem in another post was to run gpedit msc. I have tried this or gpedit.msc or gpedit and in all cases the message I get is gpedit or gpedit.msc or gpedit msc "is not recognised as an
    internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

How do I fix the lock screen problem or invoke the local group policy editor?

BrianTJUK, Sep 10, 2018
  3. tcebob Win User
    Gpedit problem

I just repair installed win 10 32 1607. Some things were messed up but I've been able to correct most. However I saw a recent post on how to remove Cortana. https://www.tenforums.com/general-sup...e-cortana.html. One suggestion was to use gpedit. But when I started gpedit,msc I got the attached message
    The program ran after I dismissed the message twice but did not display the needed choices. I took a shot at editing the referenced file but couldn't save it because it's in Windows directory and is protected. (I am the Administrator). How can I fix gpedit?

gpedit.msc`s interactive logon options are grayed out. [​IMG]

tcebob, Sep 10, 2018
  4. jaison Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Hello! For me the options appear equal to the friend up, but in the game there is no effect 5.1. I followed the steps R2.71 A1 (Alternative method).
    I need to do another procedure? Thanks.

jaison, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

1. gpedit.msc`s interactive logon options are grayed out. - Similar Threads - gpedit msc`s interactive

2. All sign-in options grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All sign-in options grayed out: Hi,I'm not exactly sure when this happened, but I believe it was after I converted from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and now all the sign in options are grayed out. I figured I can change the ping if I just Win+L and then do forget password to change the pin, but I cannot set any...
  3. "options" in file explorer is grayed out

"options" in file explorer is grayed out: HiI'm under windows 10 and file explorer has several issues.Currently, file explorer displays no thumbnails and "options" is grayed out. If I right click on a file and presses "open with", it completely freezes explorer, I cant even alt-tab, I have to terminate it.On other...
  4. "options" in file explorer is grayed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "options" in file explorer is grayed out: HiI'm under windows 10 and file explorer has several random issues.Randomly, it will stop showing file thumbnails and have "options" grayed out. Sometimes it will not display folders' content, sometimes it will. It's very annoying.It's fixed by rebooting, but I don't want to...
  5. Domain option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  6. Domain option grayed out

Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  7. WiFi option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  8. WiFi option grayed out

WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  9. Interactive Logon and VPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Interactive Logon and VPN: This is probably a silly question, but our users are working remotely and would like to get notifications for when their AD password is going to expire. I was going to use the Group Policy "Interactive logon: Prompt user to change password before expiration". Based on the...
  10. WiFi option grayed out.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option grayed out.: After upgrading to Windows 10 2 days wireless worked properly but when I switch on my laptop the wifi option grayed out I tried to update my wireless drives but that did not work so I reset my network but that did not work so I check-in BIOS but wireless is on so I update my...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpedit greyed out

2. interactive logon policy greyed out

3. windows 10 interactive secured login greyed out

4. gpedit is grey out,
  5. interactive logon is greyed out,
  6. change interactive logon greyed out,
  7. gpedit.msc is inactive,
  8. teractive login greyed out gpedit,
  9. windows 10 Interactive logon setting greyed out,
  10. gpedit option greyed out,