Windows 10: GPG4WIN - GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019 not installing

Discus and support GPG4WIN - GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019 not installing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Has anyone been able to install the GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019? I've installed it on older versions but it doesn't even show as available on the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dugly, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Dugly Win User

GPG4WIN - GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019 not installing

Has anyone been able to install the GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019? I've installed it on older versions but it doesn't even show as available on the options.

:)

Dugly, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2019
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

GPG4WIN - GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019 not installing [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 4, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. GPG4WIN - GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019 not installing - Similar Threads - GPG4WIN GPGol add

2. Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019: Is it possible to have Outlook 2019 and Excel 2016 on same computer? 170340
  3. Can't Add Gmail Account to Outlook 2019

Can't Add Gmail Account to Outlook 2019: Whenever I try adding my gmail account to Outlook, it keeps looping and asking me to enter my email/phone number again and again. I changed the password on my gmail account and Outlook wouldn't receive my emails. It asked me to reenter the password, but then it sent me into...
  4. Outlook 2019 installation is not working properly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook 2019 installation is not working properly: New laptop, W10 home, Office Home and Business with Outlook download. All other Office Apps work fine except Outlook. When I open it, i get a script error. when I go to add accounts, I get two warnings, 1 Metered Connection warning, and Upgrade in Progress. something about...
  5. 2nd Installation of Outlook 2019 & Office 2019.

2nd Installation of Outlook 2019 & Office 2019.: I purchased Outlook 2019 & Office 2019 (Word/Powerpoint/Excel). I have authentic 1-off installation keys for both and installed both on my Win 10 installation. I may well be forced to do a clean re-install of Win 10; wiping all the apps and files in the process. What is...
  6. Outlook 2019 email installation of existing PST

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2019 email installation of existing PST: Can anyone give me instructions on how to install Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus OUTLOOK! to input my existing PST instead of it creating another one, or at least how to import more emails into the same Profile or Data File??...
  7. 2019 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2019 Outlook: I had 365 and just needed Outlook Office - I tried to contact Microsoft and got an outside company who said they were affiliated with Microsoft they installed 2019 and McAfee Security Now I cannot get my calendar to connect my appointments in my I Phone (which I had with...
  8. Outlook 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2019: After Windows 10 Feature Update 1903, Outlook has been crashing when trying to attach a file. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I have tried running the Office fix as well as offloading the app and then re-installing. Has anyone seen this on other computers or know...
  9. Gpg4win

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gpg4win: I need to verify the integrity of a Gpg4win download. Is Microsoft security on windows 10 so poor they do not even support SHA256 checks umming ? I don't expect SHA-3 support as they seem to always behind the curve on security but this is pretty amazing that they only support...
  10. Outlook Add-On Installation Error (entryValue)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Add-On Installation Error (entryValue): Hello, I am having an error when installing a Hubspot extension for my desktop. During the installation, I get an "Installing Office customization" error, "specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: entryValue" The full error details:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpgol outlook 2019

2. gpgol outlook install

3. outlook 2019 gpg4win

4. gpg in outlook 2019,
  5. gpg outlook 2019,
  6. gpgol outlook2019,
  7. outlook 2019 pgp addin