Windows 10: Gpg4win

Discus and support Gpg4win in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to verify the integrity of a Gpg4win download. Is Microsoft security on windows 10 so poor they do not even support SHA256 checks umming ? I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SeanMcEnroe, May 2, 2019.

1. Gpg4win

I need to verify the integrity of a Gpg4win download. Is Microsoft security on windows 10 so poor they do not even support SHA256 checks umming ? I don't expect SHA-3 support as they seem to always behind the curve on security but this is pretty amazing that they only support the compromised SHA-1 and MD5 has algorithms.

Thanks

:)

SeanMcEnroe, May 2, 2019

2. Where is my gpgconf file on Windows?

Where are my gpg configuration files?

Source Files and settings in Gpg4win

Further Reading

DavidPostill, May 2, 2019
  3. MuniOnp Win User
    mysterious key? (temp folder)

I thought it was some leftover thing from gpg4win I uninstalled from my computer, thanks man

I can confirm his nreply

MuniOnp, May 2, 2019
  4. Gpg4win

Enigmail Security Info Error - decryption failed

Everything was working fine but now this "decryption failed" error shows up. I have tried reinstalling Thunderbird, Enigmail, and gpg4win, and even re-added my key.

Gpg4win mejFX.jpg

Applemartini99, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Gpg4win

1. Gpg4win - Similar Threads - Gpg4win

2. How do I fix this problem? Program gpg4win

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this problem? Program gpg4win: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DurovCode [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inmr7l/how_do_i_fix_this_problem_program_gpg4win/
  3. GPG4WIN - GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019 not installing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    GPG4WIN - GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019 not installing: Has anyone been able to install the GPGol add-in for Outlook 2019? I've installed it on older versions but it doesn't even show as available on the options. 137876

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpg4win not installing on windows 10 pro