Windows 10: GPO or windows registry a way to keep the ICONE vnc fixed

Discus and support GPO or windows registry a way to keep the ICONE vnc fixed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good afternoon. I'm from Brazil. I need to create a GPO or windows registry a way to keep the ICONE vnc fixed in the notification bar . Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by christianpolli, Aug 31, 2016.

1. GPO or windows registry a way to keep the ICONE vnc fixed

Good afternoon. I'm from Brazil.

I need to create a GPO or windows registry a way to keep the ICONE vnc fixed in the notification bar . Is there a way to do this by own windows system as previously posted . But as users use the AD each User to log in your have to make this change . So the question is there any way . The following picture as accurate!

GPO or windows registry a way to keep the ICONE vnc fixed [​IMG]

:)

christianpolli, Aug 31, 2016
  2. Levi2018 Win User

GPO or registry key for Remote Desktop : Keep PC awake for connection when it is plugged in

When Remote Desktop is enabled in Group Policy, the Remote Desktop settings on the workstations are greyed out as expected. See screenshot below. However, I'm unable to set the "Keep my PC awake for connections when it is plugged in" setting which is new
    in Windows 10 1709 if Remote Desktop is enabled via GPO. I can't find this setting in GPO or in the registry. Does anyone know how to set this setting via GPO or the registry? Thanks!

Levi2018, Aug 31, 2016
  3. GPO or registry key for Remote Desktop : Keep PC awake for connection when it is plugged in

Hi Levi,

This issue which does not allow you to make changes on some particular settings is a normal behavior of the PC if you’re using Remote Desktop. If your device is associated with a certain organization, a company, or what not, we suggest contacting your local
    IT guy to perform the registry edit. You can also attempt to perform the following command in the registry as well:

• Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type regedit and press Enter.
    • Now navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Policies > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > PushNotifications.
    • Look for NoToastApplicationNotification, double-click on that.
    • Now change the value from 1 to 0.
    • Click OK.

You can also check Microsoft TechNet Forumif you’re
    still not able to resolve the issue. They should be able to walk you through the process of making changes on particular settings via Remote Desktop.

If you have other queries, don’t hesitate to reach out.

NOTE: Registry editors bypass the standard safeguards provided by the administrative tools which prevents you to enter conflicting settings. Taking that into
    consideration, Microsoft suggests to avoid making changes on the registry unless there is no alternative to avoid degrading the performance of your device or at times, may even cause further issues. Since you’ve already tinkered the registry, we suggest posting
    your query on
    Microsoft TechNet Forum.
    The forum is mostly consists of Professional Technicians who can guide you throughout the whole process of resolving your concern.

Arthur Rui, Aug 31, 2016
Thema:

GPO or windows registry a way to keep the ICONE vnc fixed

1. GPO or windows registry a way to keep the ICONE vnc fixed - Similar Threads - GPO registry keep

2. blocking task scheduler with registry or GPO

in Windows 10 Support
    blocking task scheduler with registry or GPO: hello. i have a very important task that i added to the task scheduler. i want to protect the task from delete it or disable it - but i don't found the right way to do it. so, i ask if somebody know way and how to do it, and if no, how i can to block the TS whole with the...
  3. blocking task scheduler with registry or GPO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blocking task scheduler with registry or GPO: hello. i have a very important task that i added to the task scheduler. i want to protect the task from delete it or disable it - but i don't found the right way to do it. so, i ask if somebody know way and how to do it, and if no, how i can to block the TS whole with the...
  4. fix registry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fix registry: i was edited some registry and i accidentally changed the default value of the. exe extinction and now i can not even log to regedit or cmd to fix it ps previous version, system restore and advance reboot sfc scan didn't work thoughts...... submitted by /u/DjoserTheFirst...
  5. Powershell/GPO/registry trick to manually choose which icons to show in taskbar?

Powershell/GPO/registry trick to manually choose which icons to show in taskbar?: [ATTACH] Hi all, I wanted to see if any of you have a way to manually enforce showing an application in the Windows Taskbar area? We recently rolled out a new VPN solution and I want to turn the VPN icon ON so it's always visible in the taskbar. I cannot seem to find a...
  6. Secure way of VNC server open to internet?

Secure way of VNC server open to internet?: So my father calls me a lot asking for help with his computer, and he seems to never remember how to do stuff. I’ve done facetime for a while now but he 80% films the rug instead of the computer and I’m starting to get tired of this... it takes so much time trying to tell...
  7. Problem with appliing Registry GPO's for Windows 10 PC's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with appliing Registry GPO's for Windows 10 PC's: Some of my GPO rules stopped working and I do not know why. I tried to google solution but without success. I have some Workstations/PCs with Windows 10 in one subdomain and I need to manage them via this registry rules. The problem is, that the my GPO rules are updating...
  8. Is there a way to keep the taskbar icons organized?

Is there a way to keep the taskbar icons organized?: I'd like to keep my launch icons close to the start menu so that when an app is launched, its window would fall to the right of the launch icons (unless the icon is of the launched app). Much like Win7. What happens now with the Nov19 update (but not limited to), my icons...
  9. VNC on Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    VNC on Win 10: VNC is -very- important to me, and this question is really about VNC. I am a hobbyist and have 9 Windows PC's at home. A mix of laptops and desktops. VNC works perfectly on the Win 7 machines. I am in the process of moving everything from Win 7 to Win 10. The first...
  10. VNC Server to Share Single Window?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VNC Server to Share Single Window?: I need to share a window on my Windows 10 PC via VNC (to an Android device). UltraVNC says it can share a single window, but I can't get their VNC server to do this, only the entire Desktop. Any suggestions for VNC servers that can share a single window? [Reference to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep my pc awake for connections greyed out

2. how to keep pc awake for connections when its plugged in

3. keep pc awake for connections when plugged in is greyed out

4. keep my pc awake for connections is greyed out,
  5. keep my pc awake for connection setup in server gpo