Windows 10: gpo third party cookies

Discus and support gpo third party cookies in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello Please helpI created that policy cookiesallowedforurls and configure cookies- selected Block only third party cookies.Third party cookies are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mariusz1981, Jun 7, 2022.

1. gpo third party cookies

hello Please helpI created that policy cookiesallowedforurls and configure cookies- selected Block only third party cookies.Third party cookies are blocked by GPO point 1 on screenshotCookies allowed for urls - exception appeared point 2 on screenshotbut user can still add some websites point 3a on screenshot and I wondering why and how to block this for users.Also under the website added by user manually appears "including third party cookies on this site".My questions are. How prevent user from adding sites manually ?Why "including third party cookies on this site" doesnt appear under site

:)

mariusz1981, Jun 7, 2022
  2. John Ado Win User

3rd party cookies

Hi,

Not all third-party cookies are dangerous. To know more about it, you can check this

article
    about the description of cookies. Look for First-party and Third-party Cookies section where it explains the difference between the two.

Best.

John Ado, Jun 7, 2022
  3. Edge tracking cookies

It is quite obvious that the person that answered the question did not actual read the question. Don't suggest everything that the poor guy already said he tried and then just leave him hanging. Tell him where the list for blocking specific cookies is,

WilliamMelle, Jun 7, 2022
  4. tincanguy Win User

gpo third party cookies

Edge tracking cookies

I had already done the items you suggested with no apparent effect. Still get up to 600!!! tracking cookies if I don't check for several days.

Question: Does "block only 3rd party cookies" mean that all first party cookies are accepted? If so, then that explains why so many tracking cookies appear. If that is true then "Do not track" is totally ineffective, and MS MUST allow a cookie managing
    app or provide an option like 8.1 to control which cookies are accepted.

With edgeadblock, Edge has become a very good browser except for the tracking cookie problem. Please provide a fix ASAP.

tincanguy, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

gpo third party cookies

1. gpo third party cookies - Similar Threads - gpo third party

2. gpo third party cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gpo third party cookies: hello Please helpI created that policy cookiesallowedforurls and configure cookies- selected Block only third party cookies.Third party cookies are blocked by GPO point 1 on screenshotCookies allowed for urls - exception appeared point 2 on screenshotbut user can still add...
  3. gpo third party cookies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gpo third party cookies: hello Please helpI created that policy cookiesallowedforurls and configure cookies- selected Block only third party cookies.Third party cookies are blocked by GPO point 1 on screenshotCookies allowed for urls - exception appeared point 2 on screenshotbut user can still add...
  4. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  5. Browser is blocking third-party cookies

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Browser is blocking third-party cookies: I'm trying to send in a device for refurbished replacement and no matter what browser I use I get this error: Your browser is blocking third-party cookies. Please use another device to complete this activity.I have updated the settings for each browser, in Edge I did that...
  6. erase third party cookies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    erase third party cookies: How delete or erase third party cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erase-third-party-cookies/ded3384b-73ff-41d4-9bcb-b56ee7776c0f
  7. MS Edge Third Party cookies blocked but does not pass the Cookie test

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Third Party cookies blocked but does not pass the Cookie test: I have set MS Edge (non-Chromium version) to block only Third-party cookies and I went to GRC Cookie Forensics, the Third Party cookie test had failed. GRC | Cookie Forensics Display See attached image. Why is it failing or not passing the test? My wild guess may be, is...
  8. How do I know if I accept third party cookies?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I know if I accept third party cookies?: how do I know if I accept third party cookies * Moved from Insider * Original title: cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-i-accept-third-party-cookies/8e203663-57c5-49df-87dc-0dd1d967416b
  9. Third party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...
  10. 3rd Party cookies Blocker

in Browsers and Email
    3rd Party cookies Blocker: Using Windows10, how do I turn off the 3rd party cookies blocker please? I am trying to access a bona fide web site which will not allow me access because my 3rd Party Cookie is blocking me. 123839