Windows 10: gps device suddenly doesnt work

Discus and support gps device suddenly doesnt work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I hava a gps device satlab sl300 that runs windows mobile os. It was working properly until the latest windows update. Now it appears as an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Panos Karakontakis, Apr 15, 2020.

1. gps device suddenly doesnt work

Hello, I hava a gps device satlab sl300 that runs windows mobile os. It was working properly until the latest windows update. Now it appears as an unknown device windows ce.net 5.0 on device manager. It was communicating through Windows Mobile Device Center and now the app doesn't seem to be able to see it.

What can I do to fix it?

:)

Panos Karakontakis, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Scatler Win User

GPS Navigation device

Didn't really know how else i could call this topic, this should do i hope.

Back to question on hand - my dad bought a navigation (cheap one since in my country branded gps navigation devices cost way too much) and it is powered by Windows Embedded CE 6.0
    At some point i decided to upgrade the navigation software/maps and was unable to as naviextras toolbox doesn't recognize my device at all, and to top it all it isn't even listed as a supported one.
    Either way i managed to get new software/maps. The only question i wasn't able to resolve is how can configure windows embedded ce 6.0 ?

Thanks in advance. Any info is appreciated.

Additional info on the device:

Handhold Reference Board_A4
    AT101A 6.0
    Windows Embedded CE 6.0
    105 MB RAm
    ARM1136JF-S AT550
    480x272 Pixels, 65536 colors
    And i think it was made by sirfatlas.

Scatler, Apr 15, 2020
  3. marcoi06 Win User
    N95 Pb gps bluetooth

hello

my new N95 does not works with my clip on bluetooth gps (fortuna)

in bluetooth devices it connect ask the code

but in the application map it doesnt reconize it

is there different type of gps bluetooth or a list of compatible devices ??

thanks

marcoi06, Apr 15, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

gps device suddenly doesnt work

GPS problem: Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140 + WWAN 5810e + Win10

Hi,

Since your Internal GPS on WWAN card is not working, I suggest that you try these troubleshooting steps:

• Update the driver on device manager
    • Uninstall / Reinstall the device driver
    If none of the steps above worked, you have to contact the device manufacturer for further assistance. You can contact them through this

link
    . Kindly note that you have to change the appropriate country located at the bottom right part of the page.

Regards.

AndreePin, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

gps device suddenly doesnt work

1. gps device suddenly doesnt work - Similar Threads - gps device suddenly

2. Listen to this device doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Listen to this device doesnt work: Whenever I use listen to this device, no sound plays, I have tried terminating and restarting windows audio both through services and through the console, does anyone know a way to fix this?...
  3. Listen to this device doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Listen to this device doesnt work: Whenever I use listen to this device, no sound plays, I have tried terminating and restarting windows audio both through services and through the console, does anyone know a way to fix this?...
  4. Clipping and anotation doesnt work suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clipping and anotation doesnt work suddenly: The tool for taking screenshots (Shift+ Win + S) dpesnt work anymore after using it the same day. Opening the app doesnt solve it either. So I dont know whatelse to do. It seems random since there are days it works and then, it doesnt. Or it works and few hours later it...
  5. Realtek device doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek device doesnt work: Hi! My microphone on my headset doesnt work, when I test it says it worked at 3% max, I used the troubleshoot, set it as default, set it on discord properly and it still doesnt work but only on my cpu. I Installed and updated all drivers, I'va had a cpu expert search for the...
  6. Realtek device doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek device doesnt work: Hi! My microphone on my headset doesnt work, when I test it says it worked at 3% max, I used the troubleshoot, set it as default, set it on discord properly and it still doesnt work but only on my cpu. I Installed and updated all drivers, I'va had a cpu expert search for the...
  7. Realtek device doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Mic suddenly unplug and doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic suddenly unplug and doesnt work: Hello to every one . I have this problem about a week . I search at google and found a lot of people who have the same issue but there is not any fix.my problem is when i am playing games my microphone every 10 minutes unplug and i have to plug it again.I install new drivers...
  9. GPS not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPS not working properly: Good day, I have some new Panasonic FZ-M1 tablets that all run Windows 10 version 1903. Some of the devices do not allow Maps to access my exact location while on a cellular connection. When on WiFi, I'm able to get the correct coordinates, but when on cellular, Maps says...
  10. Connecting TOMTOM GPS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Connecting TOMTOM GPS DEVICE: I own a Surface Pro 4. Since the day I purchased it I have been unable to update my TOMTOM GPS DEVICE plugged in to the USB port using wifi. The device will initially "connect" but within seconds "disconnect". The situation is long standing but as far as I can tell, no...