Windows 10: GPU 0% CPU 90%

Discus and support GPU 0% CPU 90% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, When i play Forza Horizon 4, at the more demanding moments at graphic level (for example going very fast in some snowy map)the textures of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HI IM ANTRXX, Nov 12, 2019.

1. GPU 0% CPU 90%

Hello,

When i play Forza Horizon 4, at the more demanding moments at graphic level (for example going very fast in some snowy map)the textures of the map stop loading and i can see the message "low streaming video bandwith" while the car stops instantly.

If i open the task manager monitor, i can see the GPU i'snt working at all, is under 5% all the time and the CPU is 90%.

But when i make other things like watch you tube videos, the GPU works at 20%-30%, i dont understant why it dont works with games.

2 weeks ago this never happened to me.

I have only one grafic card, i tried uninstalling and installing the newest drivers with DDU, i tried installing old drivers and it still happens.

In another games i can see the Graphic card works correctly

Specs:

ZOTAC GAMING RTX 2060

I7 9700K

16Gb RAM

SSD disk

NVIDIA DRIVERS 441.20

:)

HI IM ANTRXX, Nov 12, 2019

2. GPU at 0% usage

Hi, I am having a problem. My GPU is always a 0%. I am using a windows 10 hp computer with a video card I installed. My display from the video card works normal but it's not being utilized when I play video games. When I play games, my cpu jumps to about
    90 and my gpu stays at 0. I have provided a screenshot of my computer info. My graphics card is XFX Radeon HD 6850 Graphics Card

GPU 0% CPU 90% 97a49257-417b-4ea0-bb6b-521eaaf4bf4a?upload=true.jpg

Jorti1boombox, Nov 12, 2019
  3. kenalbus Win User
    Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

GPU 0% CPU 90%

My GPU is heavily under performing, please help!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of GPU?

• Do you face this issue only with this game or all the game?
    I suggest you to use the same GPU in different computer and check if the issue persist.

As you mentioned that you have overclocked the CPU, Microsoft does not recommend overclocking the CPU.

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

GPU 0% CPU 90%

1. GPU 0% CPU 90% - Similar Threads - GPU CPU 90%

2. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  3. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  4. explorer.exe using 90%+ of my CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe using 90%+ of my CPU: I don't know what causes this, but it just randomly starts even if I don't have Explorer open. There's explorer /factory,{numbers/letters} and explorer.exe -encodedCommand letters/numbers...
  5. explorer.exe using 90%+ of my CPU

explorer.exe using 90%+ of my CPU: I don't know what causes this, but it just randomly starts even if I don't have Explorer open. There's explorer /factory,{numbers/letters} and explorer.exe -encodedCommand letters/numbers...
  6. Is 90 degrees ok for my CPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is 90 degrees ok for my CPU?: I have Intel I5 1035G1 and intel UHD graphicsand while playing ROBLOX my CPU is occupied by 90-100 and it says temperature is 88-92i bought my laptop almost a month ago...
  7. Is 90 degrees ok for my CPU?

Is 90 degrees ok for my CPU?: I have Intel I5 1035G1 and intel UHD graphicsand while playing ROBLOX my CPU is occupied by 90-100 and it says temperature is 88-92i bought my laptop almost a month ago...
  8. 0% gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0% gpu: I get 0-4% gpu utilization when using my dell inspiron laptop it makes my laptop very difficult to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0-gpu/196c0cbb-9f70-4298-9910-6b16a6c98059
  9. GPU at 0% usage

GPU at 0% usage: Hi, I am having a problem. My GPU is always a 0%. I am using a windows 10 hp computer with a video card I installed. My display from the video card works normal but it's not being utilized when I play video games. When I play games, my cpu jumps to about 90 and my gpu stays...
  10. Problem with cpu 100% load and GPU 0% load in game

Problem with cpu 100% load and GPU 0% load in game: I have a problem with my cpu, when I play the processor goes into full load and the video card instead remains at 0%, two days that goes on like this with all the games. My configuration: Cpu: i5 7600k Motherboard: MSI z270 pro carbon Video card: MSI GAMING X 1060 6gb Ram:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task manager gpu 0%

2. gpu hits 0%