Windows 10: GPU (1660ti) No signal

Discus and support GPU (1660ti) No signal in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Good evening, (Windows 10 Pro Version 1909) I have run into a weird issue with my GPU. Several days ago, my computer froze during idle. I did a hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jaxmirox, Jan 8, 2020.

1. jaxmirox Win User

GPU (1660ti) No signal

Good evening,

(Windows 10 Pro Version 1909)

I have run into a weird issue with my GPU. Several days ago, my computer froze during idle. I did a hard reset and got a "no signal" message on my monitor. I switched to onboard graphics and those work fine. After a bit of troubleshooting, I uninstalled all drivers with DDU and booted up with my GPU. I had a good display. I reinstalled the Nvidia driver and everything was fine until I restarted. I got the same issue once again.

I ran DDU once again using onboard graphics, rebooted connected to the GPU and it was fine. Reinstalled the Nvidia driver once more, restarted, and once again got "no signal". Is my MOBO battery dead? It is several years old.
    Thanks for the help!
    Jason

:)

jaxmirox, Jan 8, 2020
  2. jaxmirox Win User

GPU (1660ti) No signal

Good evening,

(Windows 10 Pro Version 1909)

I have run into a weird issue with my GPU. Several days ago, my computer froze during idle. I did a hard reset and got a "no signal" message on my monitor. I switched to onboard graphics and those work fine. After a bit of troubleshooting, I uninstalled all drivers with DDU and booted up with my GPU. I had a good display. I reinstalled the Nvidia driver and everything was fine until I restarted. I got the same issue once again.

I ran DDU once again using onboard graphics, rebooted connected to the GPU and it was fine. Reinstalled the Nvidia driver once more, restarted, and once again got "no signal". Is my MOBO battery dead? It is several years old.
    Thanks for the help!
    Jason

jaxmirox, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    GPU (1660ti) No signal

Also check the power cables to the GPU are connected properly.

Steve C, Jan 8, 2020
  4. GPU (1660ti) No signal

New GPU - No signal to monitor.

Do you think there might be a problem with the on board graphics and that's why its not letting the new GPU get a signal or am I talking BS? lol

FourteenMoney20, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

GPU (1660ti) No signal

1. GPU (1660ti) No signal - Similar Threads - GPU 1660ti signal

2. Monitors lose signal with dedicated GPU but fine with iGPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors lose signal with dedicated GPU but fine with iGPU: Hello! Several months ago I started losing signal on my two monitors intermittently, requiring me to hold the power button until the system went off. When I powered it back on they would work fine. It was usually weeks between having to do this so I didn't think much of it,...
  3. Monitors lose signal with dedicated GPU but fine with iGPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors lose signal with dedicated GPU but fine with iGPU: Hello! Several months ago I started losing signal on my two monitors intermittently, requiring me to hold the power button until the system went off. When I powered it back on they would work fine. It was usually weeks between having to do this so I didn't think much of it,...
  4. Monitors lose signal with dedicated GPU but fine with iGPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti: I've been having issues with Windows loading up and getting a blank screen when Windows loads. Its been gong on for weeks on my Pc. But it works using the hdmi connection on my motherboard. But not my MSI gaming X 1660ti using the same connection. Everything worked well...
  6. Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal: Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At...
  7. Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal: Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At...
  8. GPU to monitor is losing signal frequently Uncertain and unidentified issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU to monitor is losing signal frequently Uncertain and unidentified issue: Hello, I've been having this issue with my PC for the last week or so where any monitor I use will lose a signal with my GPU frequently could be every 1 to 3 hours, seemingly random, whether it's idle or in use for gaming. For clarity, I run a dual monitor setup with...
  9. New GPU - No signal to monitor.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New GPU - No signal to monitor.: So a few weeks ago my GTX 550 Ti got faulty and wont do anything intensive so I decided to buy an RX 560 on eBay, the seller says he tested it and it worked for him. So I deleted the GTX drivers, shut computer down, put RX 560 in and started the computer up...nothing. The...
  10. System Freezes then no GPU signal.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Freezes then no GPU signal.: Currently running version 1903 (OS Build 18329.1) with a Ryzen 5 2400G and RX 560. The iGPU is disabled. I've got AMD Radeon driver 19.10.00.12 installed and the system will just freeze up and not work. The HDD activity light will go solid then I'll loose signal from the...