Windows 10: GPU Compute, WSL Install and WSL Update arrive in WSL

Discus and support GPU Compute, WSL Install and WSL Update arrive in WSL in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There are three thrilling new updates for the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) in the new Windows Insider Preview Build 20150. The first is GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

GPU Compute, WSL Install and WSL Update arrive in WSL

Source:

:)

Brink, Jun 17, 2020

2. cups-pdf and wsl

the question is not about ubuntu but about wsl which is part of windows 10. There is no problem using cups-pdf in ubuntu, the problem, or my question was: is it possible to print to a virtual pdf printer in wsl.?Clearly in Ubuntu there is no problem and
    is easy to do but what about WSL in WINDOWS 10?

HishamSueyllam, Jun 17, 2020
  3. WSL in windows Store

Actually, this is a consumer-oriented forum for general Windows 10 questions.

As WSL concerns mostly developers and Enterprise, I suggest asking there.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 17, 2020
  4. RayJ.00 Win User

Windows 10 WSL systemd

Will systemd ever be implemented on Windows 10 WSL? I would really like to use LXD on WSL.

Thanks,

Ray

RayJ.00, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. GPU Compute, WSL Install and WSL Update arrive in WSL - Similar Threads - GPU Compute WSL

2. WSL problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WSL problem: Hi , I have a particular situation with my WSL installation: I have a windows 10 machine with WSl2 installed , in the WSL I have a webserver Now I connect to the machine with my account and startup the webserver in wsl and let my session open in order to let the webserver...
  3. WSL

in Windows 10 Support
    WSL: I have two questions related to Windows Subsystem for Linux. One, does anyone know of a recent how to that shows how to install a GUI in WSL? Secondly, how can I make sure I am using WSL2.0 instead of 1? I'd like to install some gui development tools inside Ubuntu on WSL ....
  4. WSL Installation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSL Installation Error: I'm trying to install WSL so I can run Linux on a fresh Win10Pro64 install ThinkPad T470, raw Win10Pro install, drivers & Windows up-to-date, where I get the following screen: [ATTACH] Anyone got any ideas? I was indeed running PowerShell as admin as can be seen, and you...
  5. WsL on ARM64

WsL on ARM64: Attempts to enable WsL 2.0 on an activated Raspberry Pi4-8GB RAM is turning the device to an unbootable state. Is there a safe way to enable either WsL 1 or WsL 2 on officially unsupported ARM devices?...
  6. WSL not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WSL not working: WSL with Ubuntu 20.04 was working fine until I updated to version 20197.1000. After updating I'm unable to start a WSL shell or install a new distribution. I can't even access Linux folder in windows file explorer. I can't even install another version of Linux from the...
  7. WSL is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL is broken: In Windows 10 Pro Insider 20190.1000 whenever I try installing a distro from MS Store, it downloads fine, but after launch it says "Installing, please wait" then fails with the following error message: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x800706be Error: 0x800706be...
  8. WSL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WSL: I am running Windows version 2004 OS with Subsystem for Linux (WSL) installed and activated but can only use the Unix-like command-line shell (BASH). It is my understanding that with the May 2020 update the full GUI version of Linux distros will become available via WSL...
  9. WSL is not able to install

WSL is not able to install: Dear forum users, I know this question has been asked and answered a countless number of times but here it is again... I need help involving the Windows Subsystem for Linux. Whichever method I use to install WSL, be it through PowerShell, DISM, GUI or anything else, I get...
  10. WSL 1 to WSL 2 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    WSL 1 to WSL 2 Upgrade: Been using Windows Subsytem for Linux for some time. How do I get it upgrade to WSL 2. 132527