Windows 10: GPU Compute, WSL Install and WSL Update arrive in WSL

Discus and support GPU Compute, WSL Install and WSL Update arrive in WSL in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There are three thrilling new updates for the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) in the new Windows Insider Preview Build 20150. The first is GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

GPU Compute, WSL Install and WSL Update arrive in WSL

Source:

:)

Brink, Jun 17, 2020

2. cups-pdf and wsl

the question is not about ubuntu but about wsl which is part of windows 10. There is no problem using cups-pdf in ubuntu, the problem, or my question was: is it possible to print to a virtual pdf printer in wsl.?Clearly in Ubuntu there is no problem and
    is easy to do but what about WSL in WINDOWS 10?

HishamSueyllam, Jun 17, 2020
  3. WSL in windows Store

Actually, this is a consumer-oriented forum for general Windows 10 questions.

As WSL concerns mostly developers and Enterprise, I suggest asking there.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 17, 2020
  4. RayJ.00 Win User

Windows 10 WSL systemd

Will systemd ever be implemented on Windows 10 WSL? I would really like to use LXD on WSL.

Thanks,

Ray

RayJ.00, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. GPU Compute, WSL Install and WSL Update arrive in WSL - Similar Threads - GPU Compute WSL

2. Wsl Not installing ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wsl Not installing ubuntu: one year ago i installed ubuntu and deleted is now i needed to install ubuntu wsl is not installing I have tried all the methods and deleted and reinstalled it many time but nothing happen I have reinstalled windows in new partition and tried to get wsl files and ext4.vdhx...
  3. wsl installation nightmare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wsl installation nightmare: Hey guys,Haven't been able to install wsl on windows. Here's a summary of my pain:PS C:\Users\[me]> wsl -d Ubuntu-22.04 There is no distribution with the supplied name. Error code: Wsl/Service/WSL_E_DISTRO_NOT_FOUND PS C:\Users\[me]> wsl --install -d Ubuntu-22.04 Ubuntu 22.04...
  4. wsl installation nightmare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wsl installation nightmare: Hey guys,Haven't been able to install wsl on windows. Here's a summary of my pain:PS C:\Users\[me]> wsl -d Ubuntu-22.04 There is no distribution with the supplied name. Error code: Wsl/Service/WSL_E_DISTRO_NOT_FOUND PS C:\Users\[me]> wsl --install -d Ubuntu-22.04 Ubuntu 22.04...
  5. Trouble Installing WSL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble Installing WSL: I'm trying to install WSL on Windows 10 via command line. This is the error I get:C:\Windows\system32>wsl --installInstalling: Windows Subsystem for LinuxCannot create a file when that file already exists.== ]I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I recently...
  6. Unable to install WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install WSL: I keep getting this error - "Failed to translate D: ...." Although I do not have any D Drive in my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-wsl/c60525ca-ec33-4f73-acb9-37a6d5112df3
  7. WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL: problem:now i'm using win1122543.1000 rs_prerelease, and i got one wired problem: one of my wsl,kali,which is imported from another device, now can't open from file explorer, and another wslopenEuler,which installed by win store can be opend from file explorer faultless....
  8. WSL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL: problem:now i'm using win1122543.1000 rs_prerelease, and i got one wired problem: one of my wsl,kali,which is imported from another device, now can't open from file explorer, and another wslopenEuler,which installed by win store can be opend from file explorer faultless....
  9. WSL

in Windows 10 Support
    WSL: I have two questions related to Windows Subsystem for Linux. One, does anyone know of a recent how to that shows how to install a GUI in WSL? Secondly, how can I make sure I am using WSL2.0 instead of 1? I'd like to install some gui development tools inside Ubuntu on WSL ....
  10. WSL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WSL: I am running Windows version 2004 OS with Subsystem for Linux (WSL) installed and activated but can only use the Unix-like command-line shell (BASH). It is my understanding that with the May 2020 update the full GUI version of Linux distros will become available via WSL...