Windows 10: GPU/CPU Performance

Discus and support GPU/CPU Performance in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone! So I have an GTX 1060 3GB with an i5-7400 and 16GB Ram. I've used the app "UserBenchmark" and saw that my GPU is on red. I've noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SBBSingh490, Feb 8, 2021.

1. GPU/CPU Performance

Hello everyone! So I have an GTX 1060 3GB with an i5-7400 and 16GB Ram. I've used the app "UserBenchmark" and saw that my GPU is on red. I've noticed that too because whenever I play warzone, I always get 30 to 40 fps on the lowest settings when I should be getting anywhere around 50 and 75.

I was wondering that what could I do to fix this performance issue I'm having?

submitted by /u/SBBSingh490
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SBBSingh490, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

My GPU is heavily under performing, please help!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of GPU?

• Do you face this issue only with this game or all the game?
    I suggest you to use the same GPU in different computer and check if the issue persist.

As you mentioned that you have overclocked the CPU, Microsoft does not recommend overclocking the CPU.

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 8, 2021
  4. kenalbus Win User

GPU/CPU Performance

Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

GPU/CPU Performance

1. GPU/CPU Performance - Similar Threads - GPU CPU Performance

2. TPU vs GPU vs CPU Performance and Differences discussed

in Windows 10 News
    TPU vs GPU vs CPU Performance and Differences discussed: [IMG]As technology advances, the hardware used in a computer system is also upgraded in order to meet the demands of the public. Earlier, there was a CPU (Central Processing Unit) in the computer systems. Later on, the introduction of GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) has taken...
  3. Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues: Dear Windows Team;Just a heads up. Not sure how many of you were around during the last major Windows Failure with the CPU manufacturers. Or that they were holding back some of their code from Windows because of proprietary ownership issues or just an unintentional oversight....
  4. Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues: Dear Windows Team;Just a heads up. Not sure how many of you were around during the last major Windows Failure with the CPU manufacturers. Or that they were holding back some of their code from Windows because of proprietary ownership issues or just an unintentional oversight....
  5. about gpu and cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about gpu and cpu: well i was playing minecraft win 10 edition and task manager was also opened i saw that game is taking 70 -80 % cpu usage and only 14% gpu usage so i just want to say that why i am getting only 14 % gpu i should get more gpu so that my cpu can go down and my background wont...
  6. cpu and gpu problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cpu and gpu problem: why my cpu wont use the base speed 1,70ghz my cpu only work at 0,80ghz no matter what I open and my gpu wont utilize more than 20% no matter what game I open. This problem happen when I download the windows update and also i already update my driver...
  7. GPU low performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU low performance: hello! i have this pc : - Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz - 4x2GB RAM 1333Hz - Gigabyte GA-EP41T-UD3L DDR3 - Msi GT 1030 2GB DDR4 oc - 350w FSP power supply so i bought an RX 550 4GB G-DDR5 and before installing it i uninstalled the old GT 1030 driver using DDU and installed the...
  8. Performance Issue with CPU

Performance Issue with CPU: [ATTACH] why Google chrome Browser uses so much of CPU even after I close it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-issue-with-cpu/f74cf302-d5ea-4333-8184-36be3a7c4616
  9. performance , CPU

performance , CPU: oops i darent turn my programmes off, its a nightmare if all goes wrong, problem here is the system reserve, is building up, have deleted my backups to make room, so cant roll back or anything...
  10. CPU Performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Performance: I am curious if anyone is running an FX-8370 with windows 10 and noticed a performance increase? Same goes for Intel, I would be curious if the extra cost is worth it after windows 10. 7037