Windows 10: GPU/Display problem

Discus and support GPU/Display problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am seeking assistance to resolve an ongoing problem with the functioning of the GPU installed in my PC. History The desktop PC was built in July... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Wilbri, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Wilbri Win User

GPU/Display problem

I am seeking assistance to resolve an ongoing problem with the functioning of the GPU installed in my PC.
    History
    The desktop PC was built in July 2015 and has never ceased to crash in one way or another when drivers installed. Since this time I have used the most updated version of DDU software to uninstall drivers on each occasion. Initially I suspected the problem to be created by windows updates only but later found this not to be the case. Note: Windows updates now manually disabled and blocked.

Tecknical data

Mobo: ASUS M5A99FX PRO 2.0
    CPU: AMD FX 8350 4.0 GHz
    RAM: 1866 DDR3 – 32 GB
    GPU: NVIDA GrForce GTX 750Ti
    Default Search engine: Firefox 68.0 (32 Bit)
    Drivers; NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti (recent as listed below)
    Version: 26.21.14.3136 – date 2019-07-03 (431.36) & (416.81)
    The following driver appears to have been the best in terms of performance and longevity over the past two weeks:

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti

Driver Provider: NVIDIA
    Driver Date: 2018-09-05
    Driver Version: 24.21.13.9924
    Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows Compatibility Provider

:)

Wilbri, Jul 15, 2019

2. Issue with black screen, dual display, ATI Integrated GPU

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to go to device manager and disable the display drivers, check whether the issue persists or not.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the second adapter and click
      Disable.
    • Restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.
    • Repeat the same steps to disable the first display adapter and check if it helps.

If you find the issue is with anyone of the display adapters then, I suggest you to update the display drivers from the manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 16, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

GPU/Display problem

GPU

Hi,

This issue may happen if the GPU is taking more time to display the graphics on your monitor and if the graphics card or driver is already problematic.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try to uninstall then reinstall the graphics driver and see if the issue will persist:

• Press Windows key + S and type devmgmt.msc.
    • Press Enter.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click on your graphics driver.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

GPU/Display problem

1. GPU/Display problem - Similar Threads - GPU Display problem

2. No display with new GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No display with new GPU: Built a new pc and has been using it with my old GT630 gpu. New 4060ti arrived. No display, vga light on.What I've tried:-Reseat it countless times.-Make sure the PCIe cable has power installed a 1050ti with external power and it works.-bios was already updated before the gpu...
  3. No display with new GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No display with new GPU: Built a new pc and has been using it with my old GT630 gpu. New 4060ti arrived. No display, vga light on.What I've tried:-Reseat it countless times.-Make sure the PCIe cable has power installed a 1050ti with external power and it works.-bios was already updated before the gpu...
  4. No display with new GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. GPU not displaying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU not displaying: Hello there I have a old system and recently I reapplied thermal paste on the CPU and GPU. I tidied up the cables and turned the pc on. After turning on I updated the graphics driver and everything worked fine until about 15 minutes later the display stopped getting any...
  6. GPU not displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU not displaying: Hello there I have a old system and recently I reapplied thermal paste on the CPU and GPU. I tidied up the cables and turned the pc on. After turning on I updated the graphics driver and everything worked fine until about 15 minutes later the display stopped getting any...
  7. GPU not displaying

8. Gpu and display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gpu and display problem: Hello I got a predator Orion 3000 with Rtx 2060 I bought yesterday a new graphic card witch is 6650xt AMD Radeon I just needed to upgrade my gpu I removed the old one put the new graphic card then nothing is showing my keyboard and mouse is not working my monitor I don’t see...
  9. Gpu and display problem

Gpu and display problem: Hello I got a predator Orion 3000 with Rtx 2060 I bought yesterday a new graphic card witch is 6650xt AMD Radeon I just needed to upgrade my gpu I removed the old one put the new graphic card then nothing is showing my keyboard and mouse is not working my monitor I don’t see...
  10. No Display With GPU in Computer

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No Display With GPU in Computer: So I recently had to reinstall Windows 10 to resolve an issue I was having, so my Nvidia drivers were deleted in that process. When I went to turn my computer back on after i was finished, there was no display on the screen so I took out my GPU and plugged the VGA into the...