Windows 10: GPU Driver Crash

Discus and support GPU Driver Crash in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Once the drivers are installed the screen goes black, after rebooting it'll reach the Windows logo then the screen goes black again or gets to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DeclanT, Mar 23, 2016.

1. DeclanT Win User

GPU Driver Crash

Once the drivers are installed the screen goes black, after rebooting it'll reach the Windows logo then the screen goes black again or gets to the login screen and flashes blue and white. Thanks in advance

:)

DeclanT, Mar 23, 2016

2. BSOD

I uninstalled the driver you mentioned but it didn't seem to work. I keep on getting VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (atikmpag.sys) error. Which is pointing to my GPU driver. Even though I did clean install of the driver my GPU keeps on crashing.

Dominik Zoran Babić, Mar 23, 2016
  3. JarnoS97 Win User
    Frequent BSOD

It still has not been fixed yet. I was thinking about getting a new GPU (besides this BSOD problem), but have you got any idea if it will fix the crashes? I think it's because of the drivers of my GPU, which somehow are not fully supported by windows 10.
    Online there are a lot of specific windows 10 GPU drivers for other amd GPU's, bot the R9 270x hasn't..

JarnoS97, Mar 23, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

GPU Driver Crash

Too little data to judge but possibly wrong drivers.

CountMike, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

GPU Driver Crash

1. GPU Driver Crash - Similar Threads - GPU Driver Crash

2. What is going on with my gpu/drivers drivers crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is going on with my gpu/drivers drivers crashing: Hello, I had this PC for a while, the graphics drivers started crashing a year/year-half into owning the PC, but it has ramped up after updating to Windows 11 What I've done to try to fix the issue:updating driversdowngrading driverswiping drivers and installing the pro...
  3. Gpu driver crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gpu driver crashing: I bought a new laptop intel i5 12th gen 1240P / RTX 3050 / 8 gb Ram / windows 10 i intially installed geforce expeirience to install latest gpu driver but a BSOD appears with stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR i tried a new clean instllation after using ddu but the BSOD...
  4. Gpu driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gpu driver crashing: I bought a new laptop intel i5 12th gen 1240P / RTX 3050 / 8 gb Ram / windows 10 i intially installed geforce expeirience to install latest gpu driver but a BSOD appears with stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR i tried a new clean instllation after using ddu but the BSOD...
  5. Gpu driver crashing

6. Gpu driver crashes pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gpu driver crashes pc: Pc crashed once while playing a game, after that it would never load windows and go into a boot loop or get stuck on a black screen every time, if i go into safe mode pc works fine, and if i disable my display adapter gtx 660ti i can load windows normally but cant use my gpu...
  7. Gpu driver crashes pc

Gpu driver crashes pc: Pc crashed once while playing a game, after that it would never load windows and go into a boot loop or get stuck on a black screen every time, if i go into safe mode pc works fine, and if i disable my display adapter gtx 660ti i can load windows normally but cant use my gpu...
  8. Gpu driver crashes pc

9. GPU driver crashes AMD.

GPU driver crashes AMD.: Hello,I have a problem when I play League Of Legends, the game crashes and I have an error "windows has restarted your gpu driver due to a problem", when I check the events viewer there's an warning, event id 4101, source : display that says : "Le pilote d’affichage amdkmdag...
  10. AMD GPU Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD GPU Driver Crashing: Quick disclaimer, I'm not that knowledgeable about computers so the easier the explanation the better. GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XTMy original issue was that after 30 minutes or so of running a game or program I hadn't tested this out with just the PC running w/o any program my...