Windows 10: Gpu driver crashes pc

Discus and support Gpu driver crashes pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pc crashed once while playing a game, after that it would never load windows and go into a boot loop or get stuck on a black screen every time, if i go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ilovebunnies, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Gpu driver crashes pc

Pc crashed once while playing a game, after that it would never load windows and go into a boot loop or get stuck on a black screen every time, if i go into safe mode pc works fine, and if i disable my display adapter gtx 660ti i can load windows normally but cant use my gpu of course, updating gpu drivers also crashes pc and makes it go into boot loop or black screen.windows 10 64 bit pro nmotherboard: asus p8z77-v le pluscpu: intel i7 3770kram: 2 sticks of kingston 8 gb ramgpu: gtx 660tiall drivers except the gpu are up to datelink to minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As5PXru0QU_93QLutVpq

:)

ilovebunnies, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. PC Continuously Crashing After a Game is Launched. GPU or Memory Issue?

My PC continuously crashes after the GPU is strained, even if it's just a little bit. The issue can't be traced to overheating since my PC typically crashes around 50 degrees Celsius. It consistently crashes around a minute or two after booting up a game,
    problem is consistent between two different launchers that I've tried (Steam and GOG Galaxy) and whenever I ran Heaven benchmark the PC would crash in under a minute. I wasn't running any other application except for MSI Afterburner to monitor heat and memory
    usage, I've noticed that the memory usage would be high but that my PC would only crash if I had heaven benchmark open, but if I alt tabbed the PC wouldn't crash, I'm still not entirely certain if the issue can be traced back to my GPU or memory though.

I've tried upgrading my drivers for my GPU but that didn't seem to stop my PC from crashing whenever I ran a GPU intensive application. I'm struggling to identify what part of my PC is malfunctioning since I'm brand new to PCs and I really need assistance
    since I've been unsuccessful so far and nothing seems to work while things seem to be getting worse, please help, thanks.

Specs

• GPU: MSI Radeon RX570 OC Edition 4GB GDDR5
    • CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz
    • Memory: Corsair 2x8GB 2133MHz
    • 1T SSD
    • PSU: CX 550M
    • Motherboard: AsRock B450M

YurtMcCurt, Feb 11, 2022
  4. Gpu driver crashes pc

GPU crashes after installing windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

As you said, you are facing the issue while playing a game that requires better gpu.so, the issue is related to graphics driver.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

Method 1

As, you tried uninstalling nvidia gpu and installing newest drivers(358.50),and it did not work. so, in that case I suggest you to download and install the earlier version of the driver from
    manufacturer website and check .

If issue persists,

Method 2

I suggest you to disable Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 and check if it helps..

To do so, Please follow the steps below:

• Type devicemanager in the
      search
      bar.

• Expand the display driver.

• Right click on
      Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
      driver and click disable.

Still issue persists,

Please contact to the manufacturer website.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

Gpu driver crashes pc

1. Gpu driver crashes pc - Similar Threads - Gpu driver crashes

2. What is going on with my gpu/drivers drivers crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is going on with my gpu/drivers drivers crashing: Hello, I had this PC for a while, the graphics drivers started crashing a year/year-half into owning the PC, but it has ramped up after updating to Windows 11 What I've done to try to fix the issue:updating driversdowngrading driverswiping drivers and installing the pro...
  3. Gpu driver crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gpu driver crashing: I bought a new laptop intel i5 12th gen 1240P / RTX 3050 / 8 gb Ram / windows 10 i intially installed geforce expeirience to install latest gpu driver but a BSOD appears with stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR i tried a new clean instllation after using ddu but the BSOD...
  4. Gpu driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gpu driver crashing: I bought a new laptop intel i5 12th gen 1240P / RTX 3050 / 8 gb Ram / windows 10 i intially installed geforce expeirience to install latest gpu driver but a BSOD appears with stop code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR i tried a new clean instllation after using ddu but the BSOD...
  5. Gpu driver crashing

6. Gpu driver crashes pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gpu driver crashes pc: Pc crashed once while playing a game, after that it would never load windows and go into a boot loop or get stuck on a black screen every time, if i go into safe mode pc works fine, and if i disable my display adapter gtx 660ti i can load windows normally but cant use my gpu...
  7. Gpu driver crashes pc

Gpu driver crashes pc: Pc crashed once while playing a game, after that it would never load windows and go into a boot loop or get stuck on a black screen every time, if i go into safe mode pc works fine, and if i disable my display adapter gtx 660ti i can load windows normally but cant use my gpu...
  8. GPU driver crashes AMD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU driver crashes AMD.: Hello,I have a problem when I play League Of Legends, the game crashes and I have an error "windows has restarted your gpu driver due to a problem", when I check the events viewer there's an warning, event id 4101, source : display that says : "Le pilote d’affichage amdkmdag...
  9. AMD GPU Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD GPU Driver Crashing: Quick disclaimer, I'm not that knowledgeable about computers so the easier the explanation the better. GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XTMy original issue was that after 30 minutes or so of running a game or program I hadn't tested this out with just the PC running w/o any program my...
  10. GPU Driver Crash

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Driver Crash: Once the drivers are installed the screen goes black, after rebooting it'll reach the Windows logo then the screen goes black again or gets to the login screen and flashes blue and white. Thanks in advance 45093