Windows 10: GPU driver stopped working. I need help

Discus and support GPU driver stopped working. I need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; GPU driver stopped working on my friend's PC and reinstalling doesn't work. It was working fine before restarting the PC due to AVG update anti virus.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hachamonya, Feb 2, 2020.

1. GPU driver stopped working. I need help

GPU driver stopped working on my friend's PC and reinstalling doesn't work.
    It was working fine before restarting the PC due to AVG update anti virus.
    Now it gives him error code 43,
    He reinstalled driver 10 times and it doesn't recognize the GPU nor UPSon USB
    Even tried after uninstalling AVG, it doesn't work
    Advanced system repair thing didn't find Graphic card
    He had problems installing GPU driver because windows blocking it before but it was working fine for a while.
    We need help. Anyone know the solution?

He uses
    Windows 10 Pro
    RTX 2070 SUPER
    I don't know what else you need, ask me

:)

hachamonya, Feb 2, 2020

2. PhysX Driver that Works on all Capable GPUs to be out by August

The drivers should work... I'd suggest throwing it to Pagalms or the GTX 260/280 teaser driver thread... I know there is a list somewhere for it. All you need is the modded .inf file. But, Driver 177.66 don't need the modded .inf... Just go to Guru3d and grab them and install.

Cold Storm, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Windows update made my GPU stop working.

A discrepancy with the compatibility of the graphics card driver and the Windows 10 update might have resulted to a GPU issue. To resolve this, kindly roll back the
    graphics card drivers to the previous version. You may follow the steps provided below.

• Open Device Manager. Right-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then click
      Properties.
    • Click the Drivers tab.
    • Click Roll Back Driver.
    • In the Driver Package rollback dialog box, click Yes.

Check if the issue persists.

Get back to us should you need help.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 2, 2020
  4. alaaali2 Win User

GPU driver stopped working. I need help

GPU stop working

I encountered a video_trd_failure so decided to restart . But after restarting I received an error message Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43), and
    the nvida GPU stop working though
    the Intel card still working. I did a lot of troubleshooting things: updated drivers, rolled back to the previous version etc.

alaaali2, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

GPU driver stopped working. I need help

1. GPU driver stopped working. I need help - Similar Threads - GPU driver stopped

2. Need help with my GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my GPU: Hello, I'm van I want to ask to the community for guidance.A little bit of story, i have a PC with integrated graphics card, but I don't feel enough. i wanted to use dedicated graphics card, so i bought an sapphire nitro+ radeon RX 580 4Gb.This GPU has a 6 + 8 pin power to...
  3. Need help with my GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with my GPU: Hello, I'm van I want to ask to the community for guidance.A little bit of story, i have a PC with integrated graphics card, but I don't feel enough. i wanted to use dedicated graphics card, so i bought an sapphire nitro+ radeon RX 580 4Gb.This GPU has a 6 + 8 pin power to...
  4. Need help with my GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. GPU / Driver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU / Driver not working: Hello, sadly It's not easy to describe the Problem, I'll give it a try:After a random amount of uptime the Notebook freezes for 2-3 seconds and some old win7 like things appear, Screenshot attached:EDIT:Notebook - Aorus 15P XDAORUS 15P Intel 11th Gen Specification Laptop -...
  6. GPU / Driver not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU / Driver not working: Hello, sadly It's not easy to describe the Problem, I'll give it a try:After a random amount of uptime the Notebook freezes for 2-3 seconds and some old win7 like things appear, Screenshot attached:EDIT:Notebook - Aorus 15P XDAORUS 15P Intel 11th Gen Specification Laptop -...
  7. i need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need help with drivers: i have a windows 10 acer touch screen i have to choose one of these three Huawei - HIDClass - 5/7/2019 12:00:00 AM - 26.0.17663.1 Windows 10, version 1809 and later, Servicing DriversDrivers 6/28/2019 n/a 34 KB Huawei - HIDClass - 3/26/2019 12:00:00 AM -...
  8. Need help with GPU switching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with GPU switching: Hello there! Here is my problem: I bought a laptop with a dedicated graphics card and I'd like to play minecraft on it. I only recently noticed that minecraft runs using the integrated intel graphics instead of the dedicated one. Other games work fine with GPU switching but...
  9. URGENT PLEASE HELP Gpu driver Stopped responding

URGENT PLEASE HELP Gpu driver Stopped responding: So for about 1 year i have been having the same problem of crashing in my games. previously i had no issues at all i could run my programs with no issues what so ever. then randomly one day i have crashing at random points in my games and sometimes using other applications....
  10. GPU stop working

GPU stop working: I encountered a video_trd_failure so decided to restart . But after restarting I received an error message Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43), and the nvida GPU stop working though the Intel card still working. I did a lot of...