Windows 10: GPU drivers missing after Windows Updates

Discus and support GPU drivers missing after Windows Updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU drivers are kaput. I have talked to several others with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilKac, Mar 16, 2020.

1. PhilKac Win User

GPU drivers missing after Windows Updates

After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU drivers are kaput. I have talked to several others with this same problem. What is being done to fix this?

***Original title: After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU Drivers Kaput.***

:)

PhilKac, Mar 16, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 16, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    NVIDIA Adds Windows 8 to GeForce Driver Update Stack

AMD may have been the first to be out with drivers for its Radeon GPUs that are optimized for Windows 8 (WDDM 1.2), but NVIDIA went a step ahead of "special-releases" for its GeForce drivers, and added Windows 8 to its update stack, meaning that Windows 8 will feature in the list of operating systems to pick from, to download drivers. NVIDIA will constantly update these drivers along with mainline releases for Windows 7/Vista and XP. The latest such driver is 296.17. This driver supports GeForce and Quadro GPUs, and according to NVIDIA, is a quick-update over 295.73 WHQL, with the addition of performance optimization for Blacklight: Retribution.

GPU drivers missing after Windows Updates 152a_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, Mar 16, 2020
  4. GPU drivers missing after Windows Updates

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

GPU drivers missing after Windows Updates

1. GPU drivers missing after Windows Updates - Similar Threads - GPU drivers missing

2. Bluetooth driver missing after Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth driver missing after Windows 10 updates: For some reason when I have any update for Windows 10, my Bluetooth driver is missing afterwards. So after every update I go to HP's website to reinstall the driver. Has anyone else had this issue and have they resolved it?...
  3. Windows doesnt start after Uninstalling GPU drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows doesnt start after Uninstalling GPU drivers: I decided to upgrade to a new gpu , so i first uninstalled all the existing nivida drivers from both device manager option & control panel , there were about 4-5 nvidia driver options lined all together in control panel & i unistalled all of them , then went to shutdown ,...
  4. after updating having different GPU driver

after updating having different GPU driver: I have hp 15-bs123ne which has radeon 520 GPU (as noted in hp official site) after installing the original driver from hp and having AMD software installed as well and it showed that i have radeon 520 as it should do (pic 1) [ATTACH] one time i checked the windows...
  5. Windows Update for amd gpu driver ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update for amd gpu driver ?: I have an amd 7970 top edition card.. I use the amd radeon settings for driver updates.. The settings say I have driver 18.8.1 installed and that there is a new driver 18.5.1 recommended to install, plus an optional 18.8.2.. I have windows update open and it says that there...
  6. Can't play games after GPU Driver update

Can't play games after GPU Driver update: Hello, I have a GeForce 1070 Ti, it worked perfectly. But when I updated to the latest version it increased the lag tremendously, I can't open the game as it crashes right away. I tried installing the previous version, which didn't work as well. Please help, Pedro...
  7. Multiple Drivers missing after windows insider preview updates

Multiple Drivers missing after windows insider preview updates: Recently I have tried multiple times on multiple versions of insider builds, all leading to similar missing driver problem. The builds I tried was 17713,17723 and 17730 [ATTACH] As the screenshot shown, missing drivers include but not limited to: -Thunderbolt 3 device...
  8. Strange acting of GPU when Windows forces update GPU drivers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange acting of GPU when Windows forces update GPU drivers: Hi, I've got strange problem with windows automatic update of GPU drivers. Here it goes, when I am using default latest manufacturer drivers of AMD [HD7970], PC works perfectly, now when windows forces me to update his drivers of GPU, than everything goes bizarre. All of the...
  9. Printer driver missing after 1703 update

Printer driver missing after 1703 update: Dont know why every time some major update is installed, there are printer driver problems. After several hours of 1703 update today I was unable to print to my LAN printer HP LJ Pro MFP M477 serie. I removed the device, did restart, reinstalled the driver from freshly...
  10. eject gpu after new driver update fix

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    eject gpu after new driver update fix: Do you suddenly have the ability to eject your gpu after the latest nvidia update? *Biggrin I know its a minor thing but minor things annoy me . . . *Wink HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\nvlddmkm ... set SurpriseRemovalSupport to 0 and reboot...