Windows 10: Gpu engine

Discus and support Gpu engine in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why there is no Video encode engine showing in task manager. Although my graphics supports hardware encode and decode and processing. video decode is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlokdeepMoitra, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Gpu engine

Why there is no Video encode engine showing in task manager. Although my graphics supports hardware encode and decode and processing. video decode is there in task manager but no decode. help please.

Intel core i3-1005G1

UHD G1 graphics

:)

AlokdeepMoitra, Sep 28, 2020

2. changing default search engine to google from Bing in IE Edge

To change the default search engine on Windows Edge.

Step One: Open Microsoft Edge

Step Two: type in the search engine into the browser address such as (www.google.com)

Step Three: Click on the three dots top right below the x (close button)

Step Four: Click on settings

Step Five: Scroll and click on Advance Settings

Step Six: Scroll to Search in the address bar with click within the box

Step Seven: Click on Add NEw

Step Eight: Your search engine should be listed Click on it

Final Step: select your choice of:

Add as default

Add

Rico Novice, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Cecil_IL Win User
    changing default search engine to google from Bing in IE Edge

To change the default search engine on Windows Edge.

Step One: Open Microsoft Edge

Step Two: type in the search engine into the browser address such as (www.google.com)

Step Three: Click on the three dots top right below the x (close button)

Step Four: Click on settings

Step Five: Scroll and click on Advance Settings

Step Six: Scroll to Search in the address bar with click within the box

Step Seven: Click on Add NEw

Step Eight: Your search engine should be listed Click on it

Final Step: select your choice of:

Add as default

Add

Tried this 26 Nov 2015 to make Google.com my search engine and received report "Couldn't add this provider"

Cecil_IL, Sep 28, 2020
  4. vbahl2003 Win User

Gpu engine

Cannot Change Default Search Engine tyo Google in Microsoft Edge

Hi,

When I am trying to change my default search engine for my Microsoft edge browser in advanced settings I am neither able to type anything or select anything and add is disabled as well can anybody suggest how to fix this please. as per the notes mentioned
    for changing the default browser engine, the second step mentioned here below I am not able to perform as there is nothing enabled to either select or type the engine's website.

• Select More actions (...) > Settings and then scroll down to select
      View advanced settings. In the list under Search in the address bar with, select
      Change.
    • Select your search engine's website and then select Set as default. If you don't select the search engine, the
      Set as default button will be grayed out.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Vikas Bahl

vbahl2003, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Gpu engine

1. Gpu engine - Similar Threads - Gpu engine

2. Having error D3D11-compatible GPU feature 11.0, shader model 5.0 required to run engine....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having error D3D11-compatible GPU feature 11.0, shader model 5.0 required to run engine....: Fortnite wont run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-error-d3d11-compatible-gpu-feature-110/7b3c2eb6-fc2e-4ccd-9663-5768345fa5ef
  3. Having error D3D11-compatible GPU feature 11.0, shader model 5.0 required to run engine....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having error D3D11-compatible GPU feature 11.0, shader model 5.0 required to run engine....: Fortnite wont run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-error-d3d11-compatible-gpu-feature-110/7b3c2eb6-fc2e-4ccd-9663-5768345fa5ef
  4. "A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"...: Whenever i opened my Valorant like usual, a random message saying "A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine" and i can't get rid of it. Can someone help please?Also for additional info if this helps :- My DirectX Diagnostic...
  5. "A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"...: Whenever i opened my Valorant like usual, a random message saying "A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine" and i can't get rid of it. Can someone help please?Also for additional info if this helps :- My DirectX Diagnostic...
  6. A D3D11 compatible GPU is required to run the engine

in Windows 10 News
    A D3D11 compatible GPU is required to run the engine: [ATTACH]Some users are getting the “A D3D11 compatible GPU is required to run the engine” error message while launching or playing games on their Windows computers. Though most users have experienced this error on Fortnite, it is not a game-specific error. Hence, you can see...
  7. error d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: Hi, trying to run fortnite on the laptop and coming up with this message. ive updated windows, checked graphics has the latest driver and installed directX11 and its still not working and has the same message. graphics is intelR HD. any help please?...
  8. Does anybody know why the Cuda engine disappeared from GPU engines graphs in Task manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anybody know why the Cuda engine disappeared from GPU engines graphs in Task manager?: So this seems to be a common and random problem where a PC would have a selection to change one of the graphs for the GPU in Task Manager to Cuda, but then it just randomly disappears. I've asked other PC enthusiasts if they know what happened or how to fix it, but they are...
  9. A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature level 11.0, shader model 5.0 is required to run the engine.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature level 11.0, shader model 5.0 is required to run the engine.: Bonjour, quand je veux lancer fortnite et d'autres jeu, j'ai ceci qui s'affiche: Un GPU compatible D3D11 niveau de fonctionnalité 11.0, modèle de shader 5.0 est nécessaire pour faire fonctionner le moteur. pourriez vous m'aider svp? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. error d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    error d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: hello i am trying to get help on fixing this error on fortnite . i have had many attempts to fix it my self but have not succeeded please help i am on windows 7 on a hp laptop with an INTEL graphics card and have got diretx 11 i have checked using the windows key and r...