Windows 10: GPU Faulty while resetting windows

Discus and support GPU Faulty while resetting windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey! My GPU & Camera haven't been working recently so I will be resetting windows soon. I wanted to ask if my GPU turns out to be faulty, and crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OmarSaib, Jul 27, 2021.

1. OmarSaib Win User

GPU Faulty while resetting windows

Hey! My GPU & Camera haven't been working recently so I will be resetting windows soon. I wanted to ask if my GPU turns out to be faulty, and crashes my windows installation half way or mid installation. Will it prevent me from downloading it completely? Currently I have it disabled since it gives me BSOD and doesn't work anyway.

:)

OmarSaib, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

1. GPU Faulty while resetting windows - Similar Threads - GPU Faulty while

2. Drivers or Faulty GPU? Maybe dying PSU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers or Faulty GPU? Maybe dying PSU?: Recently I had some weird problems with my computer, I started it up one day to see text disappear and come back. Not a big amount of letters but for example: RT_ 207_ SUP_R when it suppose to say RTX 2070 SUPER.If I drag my mouse over it, some letters come back but others...
  3. Drivers or Faulty GPU? Maybe dying PSU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers or Faulty GPU? Maybe dying PSU?: Recently I had some weird problems with my computer, I started it up one day to see text disappear and come back. Not a big amount of letters but for example: RT_ 207_ SUP_R when it suppose to say RTX 2070 SUPER.If I drag my mouse over it, some letters come back but others...
  4. faulty gpu caused by new windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    faulty gpu caused by new windows installation: I bought a old laptop and it had win7 on it working fine and i upgraded to win10 and gpu started to glitching when stressedand after stressing the gpu some bsod appeared like"attempt write to readonly memory""video tdr failure"and something related to nvlddmkm.sys error that...
  5. faulty gpu caused by new windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    faulty gpu caused by new windows installation: I bought a old laptop and it had win7 on it working fine and i upgraded to win10 and gpu started to glitching when stressedand after stressing the gpu some bsod appeared like"attempt write to readonly memory""video tdr failure"and something related to nvlddmkm.sys error that...
  6. faulty gpu caused by new windows installation

7. GPU randomly reset while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU randomly reset while gaming: Hello, I'm KietI have a problem with my Graphics cardIt's the poor Intel UHD 630When I play games, It just randomly resets without pressing the ctrl shift windows icon, and BIt even not beep for methis annoyed me a lot when I'm playing games that require high-end GPU like...
  8. GPU randomly reset while gaming

GPU randomly reset while gaming: Hello, I'm KietI have a problem with my Graphics cardIt's the poor Intel UHD 630When I play games, It just randomly resets without pressing the ctrl shift windows icon, and BIt even not beep for methis annoyed me a lot when I'm playing games that require high-end GPU like...
  9. Crashing Nvidia GPU Faulty or not?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing Nvidia GPU Faulty or not?: MSI GP72vr 7rf Leopard ProWindows 10/64Nvidia GTX 1060Hello,I've been having GPU driver crashes when in games, specifically high-end games like:The Witcher 3Dishonored 2Genshin ImpactValorant not high-end but still crashes sometimesI noticed that when I go to ECO Power mode...
  10. defective gpu or faulty psu?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    defective gpu or faulty psu?: I built a gaming pc last month and everything works except for playing games, everytime I try to play a game I get a red screen of death within the first 10-15 minutes. I have gotton support from the developers of the games and I have troubleshooted just about everything...