Windows 10: GPU fully loaded, even if I do nothing?

Discus and support GPU fully loaded, even if I do nothing? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Good afternoon, as you can see here, my GPU (Radeon Rx 580 Pulse) is fully loaded by a certain service host, which is used for recording... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gistrititi, Jun 7, 2020.

1. GPU fully loaded, even if I do nothing?

GPU fully loaded, even if I do nothing? 0_big.jpg

Good afternoon, as you can see here, my GPU (Radeon Rx 580 Pulse) is fully loaded by a certain service host, which is used for recording and streaming, although I only have a very simple game open, or even if I do nothing at all. Apparently a video is encoded, but I don't do that... Can anyone help me, because I can almost not play any more.

:)

Gistrititi, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Thagstrom Win User

GPU under load makes the screen disappear

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

When did this start to happen?

The first thing I would suggest is to fully uninstall the GPU drivers and restart the computer. Then install a driver for the GPU that is 2 versions old and restart and test that out.

It could potentially be an issue with the newest driver on your system.

Where any changes made recently to the computer such as new drivers, updates, applications, hardware, etc?

Thagstrom, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Firefox reloading pages after they are fully loaded.

Firefox version:

GPU fully loaded, even if I do nothing? [​IMG]

Is anyone else experiencing Firefox reloading a web page after it is already fully loaded? What is happening, is that the browser is reloading the web page while viewing (scrolling) further down the page and reloading the page (same tab and not opening a new one) without no warning or cause for doing so.

I tried capturing it in a steps recorder scenario, but unfortunately, it doesn't display the problem correctly and it is the same as if I were to take a screenshot of the incident which doesn't display the real time problem accurately either.

Any ideas what could cause this?

EyeInTheSky, Jun 7, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

GPU fully loaded, even if I do nothing?

B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

axe0, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

GPU fully loaded, even if I do nothing?

1. GPU fully loaded, even if I do nothing? - Similar Threads - GPU fully loaded

2. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  3. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  4. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop GPU overheating when its doing nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop GPU overheating when its doing nothing.: I need help with my gaming laptop. Here are the specs:GPU: RTX 3050 tiCPU: i7 12650HRAM: 16GBI dont know the source of this problem. My GPU used to run at around 30 degrees celsius when it wasnt being used. But out of nowhere it started to heat up. And now, by just running...
  6. Laptop GPU overheating when its doing nothing.

Laptop GPU overheating when its doing nothing.: I need help with my gaming laptop. Here are the specs:GPU: RTX 3050 tiCPU: i7 12650HRAM: 16GBI dont know the source of this problem. My GPU used to run at around 30 degrees celsius when it wasnt being used. But out of nowhere it started to heat up. And now, by just running...
  7. Intergrated GPU Not Being Utilized Fully

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intergrated GPU Not Being Utilized Fully: Hello, Im having some problems with my laptop my Intel HD 520 Intergrated Graphics Card is not being utilized fully it normally sits around 1-2% while not doing anything....
  8. Background not fully loaded

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background not fully loaded: Hello, everyone. Since I upgraded my computer from Win7 to Win10, my background is not fully loaded and I have to select it again in the settings for it to load (see link). Do you have an idea what is causing this? https://gyazo.com/eb21767836e1c508f9bc1c9588007c61...
  9. facebook games will not fully load

facebook games will not fully load: I can get candy crush but no other games on facebook fully load . I have checked to make sure flash is allowed, updated drivers , tried different browsers and nothing . one site gave error message fbinstant not defined . I am 70 years old and not tech savvy but can get simple...
  10. Nothing will load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing will load: At some point my internet on laptop stopped working. Had to redo my wifi connection and try to fix a diagnostic policy service. Fixed it, had internet, everything was fine. Updated Norton, went to update W.o.W and my computer completely crashed. When started now it's a blank...