Windows 10: GPU isn't working and isn't showing up in task manager.

Discus and support GPU isn't working and isn't showing up in task manager. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a HP Laptopmodel HP Laptop 17-ca2xxx and I'm trying to play games on it but it says that my system doesn't meet the minimum requirements. I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Donivan Hamrick, Nov 21, 2021.

1. GPU isn't working and isn't showing up in task manager.

I have a HP Laptopmodel HP Laptop 17-ca2xxx and I'm trying to play games on it but it says that my system doesn't meet the minimum requirements. I know it does because I've played games on it before. I tried checking my GPU in task manager but it isn't showing up, only CPU, Memory, Disc, and Wi-Fi. I've also tried playing other stuff like Roblox and its suddenly really laggy. Is it possible my GPU is broken and or disconnected inside the laptop? If so I down know how, the time between the last gaming session i had and when I tried again and it didn't work, my laptop was on the table. I do ca

:)

Donivan Hamrick, Nov 21, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 21, 2021
  4. GPU isn't working and isn't showing up in task manager.

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

GPU isn't working and isn't showing up in task manager.

1. GPU isn't working and isn't showing up in task manager. - Similar Threads - GPU isn't working

2. Camera isn't showing in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera isn't showing in device manager: Hi, my camera isn't working also im not able to see camera section device manager and i tried downloading driver manually but im not able to see in acer site and acer says camera driver is provided by microsoft > please help...
  3. Ethernet isn't working nor showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet isn't working nor showing up?: I have tried a bunch of things like,Restarting my computerDownloading a driver more on that belowTroubleshootingEnabling Wi-Fi in "View Internet Connections"Going through Device Managerand probably more that I forgot about.My computer is a HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx with a...
  4. Ethernet isn't working nor showing up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet isn't working nor showing up?: I have tried a bunch of things like,Restarting my computerDownloading a driver more on that belowTroubleshootingEnabling Wi-Fi in "View Internet Connections"Going through Device Managerand probably more that I forgot about.My computer is a HP Pavilion Desktop 590-p0xxx with a...
  5. GPU not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    GPU not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11: [IMG]If the GPU details are not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11 then this post will help you. Task Manager empowers users to monitor and manage system resources efficiently. But recently, some users have complained that their GPU isn’t visible in the Task Manager....
  6. Task manager isn't showing anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task manager isn't showing anything: [ATTACH] It's just been looking like this for months https://preview.redd.it/zy9l5u3h9lqa1.png?width=682&format=png&auto=webp&s=9bdb3dc8e09a00de678a7cfe31b555838fc59028 submitted by /u/DaPloopoo [link] [comments]...
  7. GPU isn't working and isn't showing up in task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU isn't working and isn't showing up in task manager.: I have a HP Laptopmodel HP Laptop 17-ca2xxx and I'm trying to play games on it but it says that my system doesn't meet the minimum requirements. I know it does because I've played games on it before. I tried checking my GPU in task manager but it isn't showing up, only CPU,...
  8. GPU isn't working and isn't showing up in task manager.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU isn't working and isn't showing up in task manager.: I have a HP Laptopmodel HP Laptop 17-ca2xxx and I'm trying to play games on it but it says that my system doesn't meet the minimum requirements. I know it does because I've played games on it before. I tried checking my GPU in task manager but it isn't showing up, only CPU,...
  9. My PS5 controller isn't showing up on the device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PS5 controller isn't showing up on the device manager: So recently i was playing a game and noticed something weird about my controller, to check it out, i was going to open device manager and test the controller there. Although when i opened it i could find my controller. I remember that when i got my controller i checked and it...
  10. GPU not showing up in Task Manager (WDDM 2.2)

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPU not showing up in Task Manager (WDDM 2.2): It's exactly as the subject says. I've done the whole running dxdiag.exe and checking the WDDM (which is 2.2), and right-clicking on the name-sorting-thing in the task manager to see if GPU is simply unchecked, but it's not even there. It's a Radeon RX 480 and an AMD CPU if...