Windows 10: GPU Issues.

Discus and support GPU Issues. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, a couple days ago I was playing some Devil May Cry 5 with really high fps then I took a nap, and a couple hours later when I came back and played... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LilyClouds, Jun 30, 2022.

1. GPU Issues.

So, a couple days ago I was playing some Devil May Cry 5 with really high fps then I took a nap, and a couple hours later when I came back and played any game, it would run fine then start lowering performance, when I check my GPU temperatures it's going all the way up to 91 celcius and thats when any of my games start to have an issue. I'm wondering why my GPU is thermal throttling and wondering if I can find a way to fix it. Can anybody help me? This is a really nice PC build and I don't have the funds right now to buy a new GPU.

:)

LilyClouds, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 30, 2022
  3. having issues with multi GPU

I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and
    high performance GPU.

I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no joy, and i’m really hoping one of you guys has an idea they can suggest to sort this!

I can extend onto the second screen no probs with it plugged into the iGPU, but the 1070 is still listed as both power saving GPU and high performance GPU.

Are there requirements for this? certain level of iGPU for it to work?

Thanks

Edit - setting the secondary screen connected to the iGPU to be the "main" display in graphics settings makes my iGPU show as both power saving and high performance GPU, I just can't seem to get them
    to be one and not the other.

GaryDougall, Jun 30, 2022
  4. GPU Issues.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

GPU Issues.

1. GPU Issues. - Similar Threads - GPU Issues

2. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  3. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  4. Windows crashing during wakup possibly due to an Intel GPU issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing during wakup possibly due to an Intel GPU issues: Hi all,Got a Intel NUC 13 Extreme with a Nvidia RTX 4060 TI GPU installed.I utilise both onboard Intel GPU and the 4060 so I have 5 displays connected. The PC functions great but it has been crashing / rebooting during sleep, or, possibly when it's waking up.Haven't had a...
  5. Windows crashing during wakup possibly due to an Intel GPU issues

Windows crashing during wakup possibly due to an Intel GPU issues: Hi all,Got a Intel NUC 13 Extreme with a Nvidia RTX 4060 TI GPU installed.I utilise both onboard Intel GPU and the 4060 so I have 5 displays connected. The PC functions great but it has been crashing / rebooting during sleep, or, possibly when it's waking up.Haven't had a...
  6. Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home: Hi everyone, I'm currently facing two issues with my MSI Creator Z16 laptop running Windows 11 Home. 1. Laptop Reset Error: I've been unable to reset my laptop recently, encountering an error each time I attempt to do so. Are there any troubleshooting steps or solutions to...
  7. Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home

Issues with Laptop Reset and GPU Switching on MSI Creator Z16 with Windows 11 Home: Hi everyone, I'm currently facing two issues with my MSI Creator Z16 laptop running Windows 11 Home. 1. Laptop Reset Error: I've been unable to reset my laptop recently, encountering an error each time I attempt to do so. Are there any troubleshooting steps or solutions to...
  8. Issue with computer crashing and restarting by itself after installing new GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with computer crashing and restarting by itself after installing new GPU: Hello,I recently had upgraded my GPU card from Nvidia 2070 super to Nvidia 4070 super. Afterwards, noticing keeps on restarting the computer, but it has once or twice shut down completely. As of now, it seems to restart at various times.The series of events when it causes to...
  9. Issue with computer crashing and restarting by itself after installing new GPU

Issue with computer crashing and restarting by itself after installing new GPU: Hello,I recently had upgraded my GPU card from Nvidia 2070 super to Nvidia 4070 super. Afterwards, noticing keeps on restarting the computer, but it has once or twice shut down completely. As of now, it seems to restart at various times.The series of events when it causes to...
  10. Issue with computer crashing and restarting by itself after installing new GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging